Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome To The Family Cirque

Welcome To The Family Cirque

a part of “Welcome To The Family Cirque”, a fictional universe by Aro.

Welcome to our Cirque. Take a look inside, you might find yourself unable to leave.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To The Family Cirque”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Welcome To The Family Cirque

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Guys, I have some bad news (Depending on how you handle it.)

On Thursday, I will be heading out for the March break to Europe for a school trip. (WHOOOOP. I'm Canadian, Europe is kinda far away, so I'm pumped.)
This trip will last until the 20th, so I won't be on until then (8th to the 20th.)

My request is that you either Godmod Kurtis through that timeframe, or somebody just control him for me. I love this RP too much to let it go just because of a trip.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 am

@JokerofSpades: That sounds awesome! Hope you have lots of fun!
Could you wrap up your current character interactions before you leave at least? And we'll just leave him alone for the time being and let his performance during the actual show just sort of happen.
Kids these days should just Quit life and become Zombies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 am

Aro; I'm kind of excited for an interaction with the Ticketmaster. (: Who did you have in mind? I was thinking Victoria, since she's like, the only person who could actually cause problems. Everyone else is pretty content at the moment.

Joker; I'm incredibly jealous right now. I would love to go there! Have fun, though(:
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Oh totally! I will wrap him up tomorrow before i leave :D
And thanks guys :3

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 am

@Reianna: Yeah, I was thinking Victoria as well. Even though she's trying to get her act together I don't think he'll forget the outbursts. And I may make her snap again. She really doesn't like Ian... I can use that to make some conflict.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 am

That'll work! (:

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 am

So I just made a new character. I'll be posting for him a bit later but yeah. New faces! x3 Also, so the inactive people I'll be cleaning up the Rp at the end of the week so post or let me know what's going on. Joker you're fine of course.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 am

To Aro: Alcide looks and sounds awesome, I look forwarding to finding out more about him :D He sounds like a potential friend for Reina.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 am

Thanks! And that's what I was going for with my recent post. Glad we both had the same thing in mind. lol

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:17 am

I just made a new character . He's a clown and likes it that way but is really a demon/incubus so he might become a freak later on if he gets found out. I thought I might explain, he tries to act sexy but doesn't pull it off and winds up looking cute. He sends out a sort of psychic field that makes people see him as human and everyone percieves him slightly differently in accordance to what attracts them, he still stays the same shape and stuff but his hair style and colour and his eye colour change, he can also manipulate that to some degree if he wants to make everyone see the same thing but he has to concentrate for that. I think that's all I needed to explain, hopefully it's ok for him to get accepted :)

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:26 am

Hm... sounds interesting. I just got the notification so I haven't looked it over yet (will do that as soon as I post this) but would the other non-human characters be able to tell what he really is? Because maybe the Ticketmaster knows what he is but the Ringmaster, being fully human, is completely blind to it. And then there's the other non-human character with a much stronger sense of magic. How should they perceive him? Just as something inhuman or perhaps they know exactly what he is???
I'm trying to figure out how my characters may react to meeting him. >.>
Also, working on Alcide's post right now. ^^

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 am

Well the idea is that everybody thinks he's human although I expect that the Ticketmaster or Kurtis would be able to work it out and Victoria might be able to tell from the way he moves, I don't think anything would get past the Ticketmaster :) Perhaps he's keeping it a secret too because he wants Shaelynn to work it out herself. There's also the chance that the psychic field will fail, that would let everyone see him as a demon. Having said that the Ticketmaster, Kurtis and Victoria might be able to work it out, they would still most likely see him as human unless finding a way around the field. Hm, Ian might be able to smell that he's different too. Hopefully that helps you out :D Just let me know if you need any more information.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 am

By the way, i'm working on a group picture of all the characters in the Cirque, I'll post it on Deviant art when it's finished, I'm a bit confused about some of the characters though a.k.a whether they're active or not.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 am

I see. That helps me a lot. So, yeah, they know somethings different about him just not sure what and the Ticketmaster sees everything.

As for the non-active people. I'm cleaning them out. I'll send everyone a PM but as of right now just worry about the active players because some people joined on the first day and never posted and others posted once and then never again.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am

Peachy, I should be able to fit them all in then :D

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 am

Sorry I haven't posted, but I need a post from Euclid before I can move on.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh wow, this RP looks SOOO cool! ^o^ Would anyone mind if I jumped in with a Charrie? I know you're already into it, but... *hopeful puppy eyes*

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm

So everyone knows, I am also leaving on a trip tomorrow morning and shall not be on again until probably until the fifteenth or sixteenth. Just so you know and are not wondering...hmm? Lol.
What sucks is that I just had Ian approach Kurtis randomly and Joker won't be back for a long while, but I think I can be patient with it since he will be here five days after me. ):
Miss you, guys. Have fun!
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:53 am

@Reianna: I am checking with him now as I am with the other inactive people. Hopefully he comes back soon but if not then we'll have to just move around him.

@Jeggy: Oh yeah! Go right ahead and submit a character! It's never to late to join. ^^

@Kelsiikhoas: Aw... you too. Well, thanks for wrapping things up and I hope you have fun on your trip!

Glad I'm not the only one who died... >.>

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:34 am

Oh man, I apologize for taking sooooooo long on posting >.< things really just got away from me. I feel especially bad about making you have to wait Reianna T-T. If anything ever happens like that don't let me stop any of you guys, after a couple of days go ahead and PM me to say I'm taking too long (I won't mind) and if it comes down too it go ahead and just godmod my char out of the way the best you can. I don't want to hold anyone up or hamper their ability to continue the story.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!