Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:52 pm

"yes you may, i had it stored in the fridge"
he opens the fridge on the back wall, and takes out his vodka slash, and slides it down to him

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:57 pm

Catches his coke as it slides down the bar, looks up to the bartender with an eyebrow raised.

"Hmm, okay. How much do I owe you?"

Turns around to look at Milliardo, sitting there on a bar stool obviously waiting for someone to return.
\"Forged from ashes, arrives a new revelation\" ~Hichinaro

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:02 pm

Being bored he walked over to the front door frame doing a good few pullups. Barely breaking a sweat his muscles contracted and relaxed almost simultaneously.
"Hm.. We need a dj in this bar."
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:08 pm

"ill put it on your tab"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:21 pm

Takes a couple of gulps of his coke and then sets it back down on the bar, looks up to Duo the Bartender, and nods his head.

"I'll pay if off later, okay?"

Turns his head back from the bartender and over to his coke and takes a sip then sets it back down on the bar.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:22 pm

The young woman stirs slowly uncover the blankets, her eyes softly blink a couple time as her body tenses and strenches over the edge of the bed. She turns on her side and roll off the bed getting to her feet. She looks around and in a momment remembers what's going on...She stands in her underwear for a momment starign at the clothes assigned to her. She grin with an amused look on her face and she picks up a knife and the shirt....

She walks up the stairs, and into the back room, raising her arms above her head streching once again. With a few modifcations to her uniform, it's now a thank top revealing her midrriff. And she rigged the belt on the cargo's to hang on her hips.

She runs a hand through her hair messing it up a bit as she walks through the door behind the bar. She looks around and smirks slightly looking still tired.

"Morning Boss..."

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:27 pm

he turns around to greet her morningness, but stops in amazement
"good morni......woah.....angel...what did you do to the shirt? did you get mugged by dustbunnies?"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:33 pm

She smirks sarcatically, and rolls her eyes as she stretches her neck.

"I customized the shirt thank you....if I gotta wear a uniform I might as weel like it..."

She glances over at the door way at Mill and laughs.

"Good mornin Mill"

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:36 pm

"ok people, the grill is hot and the foods and mix's are in the fridge and cabinets on the back wall, feel free to cook you some lunch"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:40 pm

He lost his grip on the door frame and fell on his back. Not injured he got back up at the word food. He dashed over to the bar and took a horse leap over it. Slightly snatching three joints of beef from the freezer. Whacking them on the grill he let it sizzle for a while
"G'morning there.. uh..? Who are you?"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:52 pm

Looking a bit disgusted in the rolls of meat sizzling on the grill,throwing off a greasy and vile smell, she looks up at Mill and offers her hand.

"Angel...I'm your new bartender"

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:57 pm

Is a bit surprised at the offer and takes her hand. Kisses her hand and lets it fall to her side. A bright smile to start the lunch time off he started to poke the joints of beef with a utensil.
"Ah, thats good, someone to pick up Duo's slack other than me, Its a pleasure to meet you. I am Milliardo uh... Smith, Im the bouncer."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:04 pm

A young looking man walked into the bar. A man with dark brown hair that resembled black. That was almost black. His hair was messy and was somewhat long, going down almost to his shoulders, and was bunched close together. He was wearing a pair of dark blue baggy cargo pants and a black t-shirt that said "Metallica" on it.

""Hello, how much does a drink cost at a place like this?""

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:09 pm

He looked over at the young lad, he didnt look too young but definately didnt look 18. He was a little iffy about serving him so he decided only to tell him the soft drinks for the moment
"We have.. Coke, pepsi, fanta, sprite and OJ, all 5 credits each."
He looked over to Angel and remembered something he had to do.
"Hey, angel, could you go down the road and pick up the barrel wash for me? we really need it so we can start using these kegs more."
He watches as she walked out through the backway and off to the right down the street. Prodding his joints of beef he looked up at the man as he was making a thought.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:19 pm

The young man smirked at the bouncer type person's answer. His smile was enchanting. The boy could have been a millionare if looks were money. He brushed a few of his rather long bangs away from his eyes as he looked at the room around him.

He dug his hand in his right upper thigh pocket of his pants, as if fondling soemthing there, but actually checking to see what he had in that pocket.

""What, you guys have no Dr. Pepper? Thats a disgrace... back in Texas someone would be getting shot for that.""

It was rather hard to tell whom he was, but he looked extremly vaguely familar... something like that politician named... what was his name? Warren McCue... I think... you know, the one running for presidency over in the North American nation?

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:23 pm

He nodded and fixed up a pepsi instead for the troubles. Throwing in some ice he put a mini umbrella and a straw in there.
"Im sure, well here you go sir, Pepsi."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:30 pm

The young man took the drink and nodded. He took a sip, of it.

"At least its not coke..."

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:40 pm

he walks back into the bar and takes up his postion behind the bar area, but when he walked in, his nose caught a whif of sirloin beef joints being cooked on the grill
"hahahha mill, i see you found the beef joints, good cuts if i do say so my self."
he reaches from inside the bag he held when he came in, and plaed a bottle with a red x label on the front of it in the floor fridge

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:47 pm

Finishes off his coke and vodka, seeing a new customer come in and order a drink disgraced with the choices, he decides not to interfere with any until atleast later tonight. He turns his head to the Duo noticing him holding a bottle with a red X on it.

"Hey Duo, whats that?"

He keeps looking at the bottle and then turns his head over to Milliardo, who is currently cooking on a grill, he moves his head watching the smoke rise of the grill slowly, giving off a almost done, cooked smell.

"Hey Milliardo, can I get another? Just put it on my tab."

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:50 pm

"oh this? hahahahaha....this...is 200% pure ethyle alchohol concentrait. just the smell of it burns"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.