Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:04 am

Angel wakes up slowly hearing the bedroom door close quietly. She rolls over on to her stomach stretching and waiting for it to open again, indicating Duo's return...She looks up at the ceilign hearing the floor board creak. He's walking around upstairs...

She slips out from beneth the covers, and turns on the bedside lamp...she looks through his things untill he finds an over sized shirt that'll serve as a nighty. She slips it over her head and it falls over her torso, and half way to her knees...She yawns putting her hair up into a messing ponytail and walks over opening the door leaving it wide open behind her as she starts up the stairs. She pokes her head up stairs and then finishes the rest and walks slowly barefooted across the back room, to the behind the bar...She leans on the doorway a bit staring at Duo and his bottle of cream soda, before she speaks softly as not to scare him...

"You know warm milk or water's best to help those who can't sleep...."

She smiles lightly as he turns to face her. She walks over grabbign a box of cereal and milk. After making her small meal puts everything back in place then hops up on to the bar sitting, cross-legged Indian style, as she eats cereal talking to Duo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:10 am

"hmhmhm, yes i suppose, but i had a craving for something sweet, so i dug around in my stash and found my cream sodas"
he watches her rumage around behind the bar, making a bowl of cereal. As she hops up unto the bar top, and behins eating, a question of concern came into thought..he asks in the soft voice she hadnt heard since they were kids, and one she had grown acustomed to hearing from a kind soul.
"i didn't wake you did i angel?"
the dim lights of the counters, give his light brown eyes a soft warm glow
Last edited by Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:14 am

OOC: You guys are doing excellent. ;_; It's like watching my kids grow up.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:15 am

A small knowing smile creeps across her lips, as she stirs her cereal thoughtfully with her spoon.Remembering all the times she's heard that tone from him and seen that look in his eyes... and how he's gotten her outta trouble more times then she could count...

"Don't worry about me Duo, I'm a light sleeper and a night owl to boot...But I wish you'd let me have that couch. You need a good nights sleep my friend."

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:22 am

"aahhhh, my sleeping habits arent so horrible, that i wont function with only a few hours sleep.......hmm?"
thoughts of the past fill his mind of one incident when they were younger when he got into a fight with a group of thugs, he asks her...
"hey...angel. you remember when we were younger, and i got attacked by that group of thugs, for sticking up for you...how you nursed me back to health after what they did to me?"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:29 am

A saddened look of rememberance passes over her features that are matureing smoothly. She glances from Duo to her cereal trying to hide a slight frown...She stirs her cereal slowly...

"Yes...It's the only way I could repay you...I should have kept my mouth shut and it would have never happened...I'm sorry I didn't listen to you all those times...and I don't think I ever did thank you..."

She looks up almost ashamed of what a burden she was on him, of how he didn't have to watch out for her but he did, and how she loved him for being the kind soul'd guy who seen something in her worth protecting...

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:37 am

A look of suprise comes over his face suddenly, then his facial features lighten to a soft smile, that hadnt been seen in years, and he places his hand softly on her cheek.
"You think your self a burden on me? To say the least, id say you were a blessing on me. I never told you this, but when i looked after you, and how you healed me, i cared more about you, then a boy my older age should have. You took care of me, looked after my broken body, when i was down, and here you are now. It's my turn to help you."
he rubs her cheek gently with his thumb, still smiling softly

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:53 am

She smiles slightly, and closes her eyes remembering how he used to do this when they were kids. A slight rosey colour slowly appears on her cheeks and she turns her head away. She slipps off the counter top, smoothly avoiding Duo...She walks over to the sink and wahses out her bowl. Bringing those memories back started to bring back feelings for Duo she burried long ago,feelings she felt that would never be returned...

"You kept me alive...for that I owe you everything."

She spoke suddenly stiffly, almost distance and detatched. She puts away the things, and looked around the bar looking for an excuse to clean something, and avoid Duo's eyes.

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:00 am

as she begins to walk away, he grasps her arm, and pulls her into a warm hug.....feeling that he owed her one after so long, and a soft tone crosses her ear once more.
"im sorry i was gone for so long angel, i didnt mean to make you worry about me"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:07 am

She stiffened slightly as she isn't quiet used to being embraced in such a warm way, she relaxed a moment later.She sighed slowly closing her eyes, and bitting her bottom lip slightly...She felt her heart grow heavy, but returned the hug.

"Don't apoligize...I understood why you had to go."

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:13 am

He lets her go, and takes a deep breath and a massive stretch letting out a long yawn.
"Well angel, its late, i think we should get some sleep"
He puts his drink in the above fridge, and turns the rest of the lights out. Walking carefuly down the steps to their room, he walks in and plops down on his comfy couch, laying on his back, he looks upward into the darkness of the room

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:18 am

She follows him down stairs slowly, she closes the door behind her as she enters. She walks silently and carefully towards the bed and slipps beneth the covers, with only a rustle of the fabirc annoucing it. She moved slightly before getting comfortable, with Duo's shirt for a night it was nice and cozy. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind...

"Sweet Dreams Duo..."

She fell alseep seconds later, doomed to have dreams of past memories and feelings she once had...

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:22 am

Turning over on the couch, he takes a big sigh, and closes his eyes.
"Sweet Dreams...little Angel..."
after saying so, he quickly and soundly falls asleep

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:02 am

OOC: Encore!
He woke up lying on the barroom floor. He slowly opened his eyes to the dimmed room. Getting himself up , not in a hurry, he gave off a lazy stand. He stalked around the bar and onto a stool. Seeing the time he couldnt be bothered to open up and just sat there for a moment. He took his mask off for a moment and pulled it back over his long hair. He cracked his shoulder and his back. Milliardo leaned over to the bar and left his eyes half open. Looking up the stairs realising Zorro has been sleeping for a long time. Unalert he took a glass from behind the bar after leaning over with a bottle of dry vodka. Pouring a small 10ml shot in the glass he took it in and sat there repeating himself for a while
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:47 pm

Angel wakes up the next morning slowly stretching. She lay there for a moment staring at the ceiling, thinking about the dream she just had. She sits up and shakes her head, in attempt to clear it. She slipps out of bed makes her way to the bathroom to have a shower and tosses Duo's over-sized shirt onto the bed, and gets dressed in her uniform.She glances at Duo for a moment then messes up her hair slightly, cause she knows it gonna go very curl anyway...

She goes up stairs yawning, she finds some grapfruit and cuts it in half, she puts the rest back for later and sprinkles some sugar on the half she's gonna eat, she walks out from behind the bar with her breakfast.

She look up and smiled tiredly.

"Morning Mill..."
Last edited by Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:53 pm

Just about keeping away from being totally drunk he looked at the bottom of the glass and 12 empty bottles of vodka around the bar.
"Good morning Angel."
He Looks over her and around where she came from to see if duo was coming. Once again it seemed like it was going to be a day to sleep in. He coughed a bit and finished his glass off.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:02 pm

Angel narrowed her eyes a bit, and snatched away the bottle and his glass. She ate a bit of her grapefruit, and began putting the empty bottles in the recycling.

"Havin a drunk bouncer isn't all that great...I'll serve you drinks while you work, or after a fight but not early in the morning."

She was being slightly testy since her sleep wasn't all that sound, after her midnight chat. She puts a glass of orange juice infront of him to substitute the alchol.

"Sober up hun..."

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:29 pm

He took the glass to his lips and took in the orange juice, still not in the best of shapes he walked out side of the bar where it was raining and dark. Leaning next to the entrance he lighted up a ciggerette and took a short drag aswell as the moist air. Waiting on customers he watched the sky as he tried to sober up. He leaned by the door way and talked inward.
"Thanks for the drink, and the concideration."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:34 pm

Angel went an looked out front then returned and hopped up on to the bar sitting cross-legged, eating her grapfruit half, waiting for the others to wake up.

"Don't mention it, I was just brought up that way...So what's got you drinkin so early anyway?"

Her voice was concerned but guarded.
Last edited by Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:47 pm

He pulled the mask back over his eyes and laughed thinking that she was too tired to realise who he was.
"The weather, I always drink when it rains."
Almost certainly lieing he leaned back on the entrance and took a deeper intake on the smoke. Blowing it out into the cold air he threw the ciggerette half done to the floor and stamped it out. He walked down the road and threw his mask on the floor.

Jack
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.