Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:33 pm

he wakes up and tries to get up, but cant, he finds him self in a weakend state and a horrible headache. he calls out to angel, and passes out
"uuhh.....aanngel!!................."
OOC: oh and on sundays the bar is closed, but you can still post, the only ones allowed in the bar, are my self, and the people that work for, or live here with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:31 pm

Angel glances up and around the bar as she hears a faint, call. She hears it again and slips off the counter putting her grapfruit in the garbage which she has to take out later...She walks through the back room and trotts down the stairs and walks into the bedroom.

"Duo?...I heard ya callin...You ok?"

She see him passed out. She looks a little worried and feels his head...She goes and gets a damp cloth then returns with a glass of water, dabbing his forehead lightly with the cloth she sitts on the side of the couch beside him.... She sets the water aside for when he wakes up. She leans down and kisses his forehead softly and whispers.

"C'mon hun wake up...I'm not a doctor I need you to tell me what's wrong."

She leans back looking at him with concern and worry now flooding her eyes...She considers making chicken soup, but decide she will once he wakes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:59 pm

OOC: That is totally gay

The young man that had been in the bar yesterday and so badly tended to that he never planned on partonizing that bar again walked down the street towards his slick, awesome looking dark blue motorcycle.

He stopped, hopped onto it, and then turned the ignition on. With a smile he turned on his MP3 player and began to drive down the street.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:33 pm

The echo of footsteps reply from the damp somber walls at each side as a shadowy figure steps outwards from the dark reaches of the alley. Smoke waftes upwards from the Winston held at his lips as he watches a rider atop of a blue bike speed by.

Those same hazel eyes shift around to cast their gaze against the flickering lights of a nearby bar, soon to close though.

I've gotta' get to the bottom of this...

Footsteps once more, a smoldering cigarette butt in his wake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:39 pm

he wakes up to angel sitting, watching over him, tears built up in her eyes, slowly and gently he places his hand on her cheek
"uunnhhh......hey...there you are. How ya doin...little angel"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:45 pm

She smiles slightly crookedly, down at her dear friend. She blinks back the small tears that were forming at the corners of her eyes.

"I'm not exactly that little anymore....Ya really scared me Duo...Are you alright? I heard you calling but when I came down you were unconcious..."

She strokes a piece of hair out of his face, her voice almost betraying her. She looks down at him and forces a sweet smile.

"Tell me what happened..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:54 pm

he can see the truth in her eyes, she knows all too well that she cant hide anything from him. he smiles at her in the soft way he does when she is upset or worried and says
"heeyy....its ok angel, let it out. its ok to cry for those you care about, im sorry i made you worry"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:00 pm

She smiles softly staring down at him, wiping her eyes as she looks around the room.

"It's fine, I'm alright...Want me to cook some dinner?Soup maybe?"

She sits up and stands waiting for an answer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:15 pm

he raises up next to her, thinking food would be nice, but he isnt hungry. He gets up and takes a few steps forward, and collapses catching himself on the bed end
"whoah!! shhiittt!...uuhhn.....*breaths hard*....ahh...."
as he sits kneeled at the bed, he starts to cry slamming his fist on the bed from weakness
".....im weak...i cant even stand up...i hate this...."
he realizes that hes actualy crying infront of her, its something that she has never seen him do, but he cant help himself, this time around.....he goes silent

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:25 pm

Her eyes widen as he falls, her breathing stopping for a moment in a shocked sense of helplessness. Her heart pounding hard and fast...She moves quickly to his side kneeling beside him with her hand on his shoulder. Her limps trembling slightly...

"My god, Duo...what's wrong?!...what's happening, I'll call a doctor..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:31 pm

in his sense of pride he yells out, not at her, but in quick response
"NO! aahhhh......no doctors...it.....it will pass *he shakes from the pain in his limbs*"
she can feel his body shake, as he breaks out in a cold sweat, his breathing becomes sporatic, but not stopping

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:43 pm

"Oh God...."

She pulls back the covers and helps him up on to the bed, he covers him shaking slightly. She sits down on the edge beside him looking at his weakened limbs...tears swelling quickly in her eyes. She tried for a second to calm her self so her voice wouldn't be so shakey....it didn't help.

"D-Duo?"

She bites her bottom lip lightly as couple tears stream down her cheek...She had never seen Duo this way. Never in her entire friendship with him had she seen him cry...in such pain. The shock and worry drowning out all sensible reactions to his young childhood friend sittigng now beside him...She places her hand ontop of his.

"Duo?..what's happening to you....I-I don't understand...Tell me what's going on?Please...Please just tell me what to do, Tell me how I can help..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:57 pm

"....an...gel......im sorry....just...stay next to me...."
he feels her hand on his, and he grasps it tightly, holding on as if she was the last thing on earth he cherished.....after a while, his body stops shaking, and he calms down

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:03 am

OOC: Okay, I have a question. What time/day is it currently in the slam? If it goes with real time somehow, how do we tell which time your speaking of as for the day line?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:05 am

OOC: the times for the bar go with central time, its 12 here irl, and so its 12 am at the bar aswell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:09 am

Her shaking slowly subsides as she watches him, tears still streaking down her rosey cheeks...She gripped his hand firmly, hers very much smaller then his fit neatly inside his closed hand...She stares down at thier entangled hands. The feels of being a small child not sure what to do washing her, scared of losing the one person that always looked out for her...She closes her eyes tightly asuring her self that he'll be fine.

"Duo....Wh---what's wrong with you?..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:15 am

Duo Maxwell wrote:OOC: the times for the bar go with central time, its 12 here irl, and so its 12 am at the bar aswell.


OOC: Okay, thats my time.. which means you need to have them move the bar to the North American continent forum, for time-space continuam sake.
Oh, and seeing how its officially sunday in-this part of the game now.

The young man from before was walking down the street, ready to gather more information on these people. More information that he could use in the times that were going to be coming soon enough. He was walking towards the 'slam', and his tall and thin frame along with his choice of colthing made him seem very much like somesort of 20th century AD punk rocker. He had the build, and the way his hair was and eyes glared magnified this look.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:16 am

"im not sure...i dont know what it is..it happens almost once every month, its nothing though, *smils for her*....oohh....im tired....i think..i.ll.....r..e..s..t..."
he barely gets it out, and in utter exaustion, he passes out once more, but is sound asleep this time. shes able to tell, his breathing has calmed and is stable

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:23 am

The young man strode up to the door of the slam quickly and quietly, all ninja like. NINJA STYLE! As he came to a stop not 3 centimeters from the door, he moved his left arm back, and his long rock and roller like fingers curled up, the middle knuckle knocking on the slams door thrice.

"Is anyone here?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:36 am

the young man, knocks on the door to the slam thrice, but nary a sound emits from its dark innards

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron