Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:40 am

Then, the young man decides to do thing a bit more to his actual style and the young man kicks the door with a great deal of force thrice, all the while jamming to tunes. His smile was wide and his eyes looked forward deftly. He seemed to have a 'I can wait all night' look upon his face.
Last edited by Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:49 am

OOC: And a second time, posts need to be longer than two or three lines..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:54 am

Angel stays beside her dearest friend staring at him, praying for good health for a couple hours before her old feelings for him begin to emerge. She carefully slips her hand out of his, and leaves the bedroom. She tiptoes upstairs, edgar for something to get her mind off how things seem to crumble around her...And how she wouldn't knwo what to do if she lost Duo. The one person who always looked out for her, was always there when she needed him...

She begins making soup from scratch, while she let's it simmer she puts out the garbage and washes the tables. The young lass let's the soup cool and wrapps it up, putting it away for Duo when he wakes up. She dims the lights of the bar, and makes sure all the doors are locked. She turns on the side door light outside for Mill when he returns...

Light graceful foot fals are barely heard on the staits decsending to the basement bedroom. Angel pushes the door open silently and stepps in closing it quietly behind her. She stands staring between the bed where Duo lay and the couch...She pulls the ponytail out of her hair letting it fall around her shoulders...

She pulled back the covers, and slipped in beside Duo. She lay still, across the bed from him...Her worried mind streamed a steady flow of concerns...She closes her eyes determined to find sleep...she jumped slightly hearing something going on upstairs and instincts told her it wasn't Mill. She slipped outta bed and went upstairs quickly.


"Who's there?...."

She asked this more frieghtened then intended.She walks out from behind the bar clutching a wooden bat in her hand...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:30 am

The young man stood there even now, waiting for a few moments before kicking the door again. He spun around after the kick, skidding to a stop as he did. He look up at the door hopefully.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:36 am

Angel flinches as the front bar door is almost kicked off it's hinges. She sighs softly and goes to the window peering out of it at the young man standing outside...as he turns away. She walks over to the door and unlocks a couple lock but leaves the chains locks on...

"May I help you sir?....We don't open till 11..."

She peers through the slightly opened door...still gripping the bat firmly in her hand wainting for a response...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:52 am

Warrius wrote:The young man stood there even now, waiting for a few moments before kicking the door again. He spun around after the kick, skidding to a stop as he did. He look up at the door hopefully.


Zhelir Darkfall wrote:OOC: And a second time, posts need to be longer than two or three lines..



OOC: Please follow the rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:05 am

The young man's ears pricked up as he heard the locks of the slam open. He had been looking dowards just moments before, but had raised his head just moments after he had heard the locks. He turned around, and his dark blue eyes locking onto her. He seems to have a crazed smile as he looks at her... then his lips quivered, and words came from his mouth.

"Mam, I know that perfectly well, but something very important to me is missing. I had to have left it here. Have you seen a silver, chromish device that is rectangular in shape. I need it as soon as possible."

He cracked his neck as his dark blue eyes looked at her for a response, and his hands slid into his pockets comfortably.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:11 am

Angel slowly relaxes a bit realising the young man's only looking for a lost object...but somethign about the smile he wore cause her to get the chains on the door. She asked where he would have left it, and returned with the small celluar looking device. She slipped her small hand that was holding the device between the door and the doorway.

"It was right where you left it, I must have missed it eariler when I was cleaning up..."

She watched him carefully as she held it out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:18 am

The young man smiled as he gently took the device from her hand. He flashed her a wide grateful smile, and he pocketed the cellular looking device.

"Thank you mam..."

He bowed his head in thanks and turned, walking away with a smile.

When he was a safe enough distance away from her, he cracked his neck and said "very good..."

He hopped back on his motorcycle and drove off down the street to whom knows where... all the while listening to the data his device had recorded, and finding things out about them all...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:22 am

Angel watched the man leave and then closed the door, and locked the several locks. She walked back across the door and set her bat underneth the bar. Something about that guy made her feel uneasy...

She returned to the basement living quaters, and this time went and lay on the couch. She strenched out and made herself comfortable before falling asleep to the sound of Duo's light snoring...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:27 pm

The young man nodded to himself as he drove down the street. His dark blue eyes darted back and forth as he sped down the street. His MP3 player like object that had been recording data and gathering data on each of the members of this bar let forth words rapidly into his ears. He listened to every word as if it was being spoke clearly and concisely, instead of rapidly and in a barely concurred style. He was a Texan, or had lived there long enough to gain the skills of speech that allowed rapidity and clarity to both exist. He nodded a bit on the data he was given, expecting as much. But... his eyes widened when he realized that the masked person was None other than the Milliardo Peacecraft... Perplexing...

"Somthing must be done with this data..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zorro on Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:42 pm

-Starts Stripping to the customers in her Sexy Military clothes-
Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zorro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:00 pm

Zorro wrote:-Starts Stripping to the customers in her Sexy Military clothes-


Zhelir Darkfall wrote:OOC: And a second time, posts need to be longer than two or three lines..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:55 pm

OOC: I think ze rule breakers need a time out. And dang! do you guys post too much. My gosh! >_>

IC:

She awoke a couple hours later and the first thing that popped into her mind was for her to try and move her big toe like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.

Success!

With that she slowly got up and stood up with hands on her hips smiling. Then all of a sudden a sick feeling started to rise up in her stomach and seemed to travel quite fast up her body.

She makes a hiccup sound and puts her hands to her mouth quickly and then started scrambling about looking for a bathroom. With no such luck she falls over on the bar counter and throws up everything her stomach ever ate in her entire life- well so she thought.

After doing so to her hearts content she slides to the ground her legs sprawled apart and her head hanging down and her chin touching her chest. She was asleep once again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:19 am

Angel wakes up, and looks over at Duo...He's been sleeping for more then 24hrs... She sits up and stretches with a yawn then stand up. She looks him over for a momment still very much worried about him. Angel turns and leaves to rooma sending the stairs with udder most care. As she makes it to the top step a smell of something rawnchy makes her quickly pinch her nose...

As she wakes into the bar from the back room, she knows exactly what that smell is and cringes.


"This has to be a health voilation...Maybe I'll get Mill to clean it up...."

Shrugging off the idea to make Millardo cleaning it up, due to him being gone from the premises and the chance of Duo waking up to this mess and getting even more under the weather. Angel grabs a mop and a couple towels and starts to clean up. Kicking the young women leaning back against the bar counter...whom is probaly respondsible for the mess.

After sanitizing the bar of the vomit, Angel sits at one of the table looking at the clock...She gets up and grabbs a piece of papper and scribbles a note on the paper that reads:


Hey Duo, or Mill
I'm just going out for a couple hours, maybe get a little bit of shopping down, or I dunno just go for a walk. I'll be back later.
Luv, Angel.


With her note on the counter, she turns and walks out the door, walking down the street, looking for something to do. She sighs softly enjoying the clean air...worrying still about Duo...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:59 am

having slept for more than 24 hours, h finaly wakes up refreshed and ready to go, he gets out of the bed and puts his clean uniform on, puts his hair in the ponytail, and heads up to the bar
"hmm, i wonder where angel went its not like here to up and leave with out telling me"
having reached the top of the stairs to the bar, he opens the door, and a horrible smell peirces his nose, setting him in suprise and shock. he holds his nose till he is over to the counter, he reaches under and pulls out his gas mask and puts it on. he notices the note on the counter, its from angel
"AHHH GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HORRIBLE SMELL!!! oh hey, its a note.....oohhh ok, i hope she has a good time. Now....where the hell is that smell coming from?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:17 pm

he wanders around the bar area for a bit, and finds Meia passed out in the corner with puke around her, he finds this pitiful that the girl cant hold her own. he trots back to the closet in utility room and gets the mop and bucket out
"hmmm....what?! oh you gotta be kiddin me....shes still here?! Thats sad....the girl cant hold her own liquor....*sighs* oh well, i gotta do something with her."
he lifts her up and sets her in a booth for a second, while he cleans up her mess. after he is done, he rinses out the bucket and mop, placing them back in the closet. He walks back to her and picks her up over his shoulder toting her up stairs to milliardos room, and lays her down in his bed. he trots back down to the bar and opens up for business sitting at his stool behind the counter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:20 pm

OOC: What in the beejeebus!? Angel...already cleaned. o_O; You guys did a double clean? And...umm...i know its your topic but can we refrain from double posts? I mean i know we don't have an edit button here but still...fully think out your post or something. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:35 pm

OOC: cleaning it twice makes it even cleaner. and another thing meia, DONT SLEEP IN MY BAR!, GO HOME WHEN IT CLOSES!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:19 pm

Angel comes in, carrying a couple small shopping bags. She smiles brightly seeing that Duo's up, and looking better. She puts her bags down next to the bar, and sits on a stool across from Duo.

"Feeling better?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest