Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:10 pm

steps infront of josh, with a stern look
"Sorry kid, i dont sell to minors, come back when your 18"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Josh Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:16 pm

"Irn Bru isn't alcohol, its a scottish pop."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Josh Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:17 pm

Catching the crisps he set them aside with the drink. Putting forward 20 credits on the bar he chewwed a little more on the umbrella.
"Haha, here's your 20"
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zorro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:18 pm

Starts Stripping in a sexy way to the Customers

Zorro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:20 pm

"Milliardo, i need you to sign something in the back, follow me please"
He walks to the back room opening the door and goes in

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:23 pm

Jumping over the bar being careful of the taps , glasses and everything he lands. Walking after him to the back to see what he wants. Walking through he says. "Hm.. What is it Duo?"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:24 pm

Layed out in a locker is an extra bar uniform to wear
"there, put that uniform on, i need to take off for the rest of the day, i have errands to run"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:25 pm

He quickly heads out the bar, and down the street out of sight

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:34 pm

A Little surprised he gets into the uniform. Almost all of it but disgarding the shirt and just wearing the extravagent blazer open. A little tight but this uniform showed who it was. He walked out from the back and back to the bar. Leaning backward onto the wall.
"Damn him.."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:07 pm

Picks of the glass and downs the beer in a couple of gulps, then put the glass back on the bar and calls for the bartender to return.

"Hey, do you think I could get another?"

Looks to the back where Milliardo went, and sees the bartender come out of the room and out the door, he looks at the bartender as he exits.

"What the..."

Turning his head back to the bar looking around for another bartender to take his order. He sees Milliardo standing there wearing what appears to be a bartender outfit.

[i]"Hey Milliardo, can I get another?"
Last edited by Hichinaro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
\"Forged from ashes, arrives a new revelation\" ~Hichinaro

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:27 pm

Looking down on his glass he laughed and took it. Cleaning the rims with a clean cloth he stuck the glass under the guiness tap. Easing it slowly as it fills up so that only gets a faint head on the drink. After filling it up he threw some ice in and a small umbrella for kicks. Milliardo put it on the bar. He looked up at him and fixed his mask a bit more.
"Add it to your tab?"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:32 pm

Empties half the glass of Guiness before crunching down on some of the ice, compliments of Milliardo.

"Yeah, thats fine."

Looks upto him fixing his mask slightly, he turns to look at the other customers in the bar.

"So, how you get landed with being a bartender?"

Slowly turns his head back to Milliardo and then takes another gulp of his pint, seeing him finishing fixing his mask, looking at him comically.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:37 pm

"Well a guy has to have a part time job , eh? Duo had to go down to the bruery and sign for a full shipment of alcohol or something."
He looked curiously under the bar to see a shotgun with two magazines taped to the side. Wide eyed he got back up and coughed. Putting one hand on the bar he leaned and slid the crisps and glass over to him.
"Im not going to have them, i've suddenly lost my appetite, might aswell you have them free of charge."
He looked around and then fixed on the stripper, a girl only about 16 slipping her bra off in a sexy way. Milliardo put his fingers in his mouth and whistled out. Flashing some cash he put it to the side for her.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:43 pm

"Ah yeah, just a part time eh? Well whatever suit you I guess"

Stops the glass as it slides down the bar, picks it up and gulps it down, then looks up to Milliardo seeing him whistling over towards the girl taking of her clothes.

"Hmm, your an interesting one, say aren't you running in that election? I knew you looked somewhat familiar"

Turns his head from Milliardo over to the girl removing articles of clothing for our pleasure, looks up and down her body, then shakes his head side to side.

"Now Milliaro, why do you think she would come in here after having a bad day, have a drink and then start stripping?"

Turns his head from the young half naked girl back to Milliardo, with a somewhat serious look.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:50 pm

"Haha, good question, Im gathering she works here."
Chewing on the mini-umbrella he lept over the bar knowing that no-one will really show up right now and approached the girl. Coming around behind her and grasping her hips.
"I do assume you work here."
He smirked and licked her neck down to her unclothed shoulder and slipped a 100 credit bill in her g-string. Letting go of her he walked up to the bar to a stool next to the man. Pulling it up he sat down. Somewhat unamused.
"I dont know what you mean, Im milliardo smith. You've got the wrong guy."
Looking down in a bored mind state he started following his finger around his abs just for the hell of it. The blazer was soo ill designed that it only lovers the collar bone and about one foot of the back. and the deltoids of the arm. The rest was exposed. What an Ill designed thing indeed.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:11 pm

She entered the bar with a bounce in her step and a wide smile on her face. She jumps ontop of a stool infront of the counter and spins around laughing.

She then stops, noticing a few people looking at her strangely. She winks at them all and flops ontop of the stool, leans close to the counter and props her elbows on the counter.

Smiling to herself, she signals to the bartender.

What ya got?

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:16 pm

Looking at her as if to say she was a nutcase he lazily pointed to the rum mix and crisps.
"Thats whats avaliable in a milisecond, anything else and i'd have to get on the other side of the bar. But yeah, we have almost everything, provided I have to look for it, the other guy ran out on me."
Jumping over to the other side of the bar, he picked up a class from under the bar and cleaned it out with a tea-towel. Putting it on the bar he leaned onto his palm waiting for her order.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:22 pm

Looks over to the new girl sitting at the bar then turns his head back down to his half glass of Guiness, and gulps it down.

"Mr. Smith was it, can I get some vodka? and then alittle coconut rum too?

Puts down the empty pint and and looks up to the bartender, in clothes obviously to small for him, starts shaking his head.

"You know it might help if you took that ridiculous thing off, just alittle with your performance."

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Listening to his suggestion he threw the blazer off by the bar, he wasnt going to take the tight shorts off in public though, well at that moment anyway. Looking at his glass it turned around to the shelves full of bottles and picked up a vodka brand, putting it on the table and throwning some more ice into the glass.
"You tab is now up to 800 credits."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:31 pm

"Yeah yeah, whatever.."

Watches the bartender take off the blazer and throw it on the counter, noticing him leaving on the shorts that make him look gay.

"So uhh, you know when the real bartenders getting back? I'm sure you want to look that way for long."

Looks back to the door and then to the bartender again, picks up the glass and gulps it all down.

"Mhmm thats the good stuff. Maybe you should try alittle of that, just stick it on my tab."

Motions for the bartender to fill up two glasses this time of the same stuff as before.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.