Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:24 pm

he sees her stroll in from shopping, carrying a few small bags in her arms, he feels the urge to ask her what she got, knowing very well that its probly girly stuff
"heeyy there angel, why yes i am, i got up shortly after you did and went upstairs and it was horrible. there was this rank smell in the bar, that little meia girl had puked on the floor. I noticed that you cleaned it up, but you missed some in the corner, so i got it. shes currently passed out in mills room. Sooooo, what'dya get me?"
he smiles big and bats his eyelashes innocently at her, in a failed attempt to be cute

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:34 pm

She smiled sweetly up till the point where he asked what she got him...She picked up one of her bags, and looked through it for a momment, then picked up the next one...

"Umm...Unless your a 32B...or like wearing eyelinder...nothing. But I made you some soup last night...Did ya find it? I wrapped it up and put it in the fridge..."

She looked up to him with a frown, feeling bad for not getting him anything. Then her worry catches up with her...

"Duo...What was wrong with you?...I've...I've nevere seen you like that before..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:38 pm

he remembers the soup she made for him when he looked in the fridge, he notices the worry in her eyes
"yes i ate the soup, it was..uhm....interesting, BUT STILL GOOD!, uh.....angel, its ok, im fine, dont worry about it. Im alive arent i? im Duo Maxwell: The Grimm Reaper of space!! i cant die that easily"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:45 pm

None of the worry or concern leaves her eyes. She stands up with her bags and she walks behind the bar, standing a couple feet away from him.

"How long has it been happening?"

She swings her bag back and forth slightly, waiting for his answer. Thinking that it can't be that long...He wasn't like that when they were little.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:46 pm

She had awoken after someone kicked her. She saw the retreating steps of a woman and watched her as she dissappeared out the bar door. She hissed after her and then went back to sleep.

She then awakened in a room. She quickly got up to see if any man was around.


Thank you lord! Not that mistake again...

She exited the room, found the front door, glared at the bar man, gave him a disagreeable finger and walked out the bar. It will be a long time she visited the bar again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:55 pm

he starts to say something to angel, then meia comes up and flips him off, and it serves to piss him off he yells at her loudly
"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH! I TOOK YOU TO A ROOM SO YOU WOULDNT BE IN THE WAY, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!!? See if i ever LET you in this bar again, and you owe me 2500 credits!!"
after yelling at meia, he remembers that angel had asked him howlong he had been sick like that, and his face grows stern
"uhmm.....since we were kids...It never happened when you were around, i made sure that when i felt it happing, i took off to seclusion....sorry..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:12 pm

Angel flinches as if struck when she hears Duo yelling at the young women from eariler. She had never gotten used to seeing Duo angery at someone...and some how she was sure she never would.

She stares at Duo a little timidly while he explains how he's been sick since they were kids.


"Why..."

A little taken back Angel has a little trouble remembering how he used to dissapear...How he used to go and do 'errands' for a couple days and then come back..

"All those errands...You were hiding from me. Hiding that you were sick ...Why...I...I could have helped you, looked after you."

As she continues to speak she feels more and more upset...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:21 pm

he sees her standing there in shock and curiosity, he feels regret for not telling her when they were little, he feels as if he needs to explain to her, but he doesnt know how to
"angel....listen to me when i say this. I ran off to be sick for days on end, when it happened, because i didnt want to burden you with my illness, and if those thugs came looking for me, had i been under your care they would have beaten you too....i couldnt live with my self if that happened......your the only family i have left."
he sits there still on the stool after explaining why she didnt know he was sick when they were little, she knows hes not lying, he never lies when he is serious. he reaches for a cigar from under the bar, and lights it with the torch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:28 pm

Angel stands staring at him for a moment considering what to say before grabbing his cigar and throwing it in the sink.

"As family I'm telling you those things are going to kill you..."

She turns and walks into the back room and then down stairs to thier room. She put her bags int he corner of the room before jumping in the shower...

She comes back upstairs about a half hour later, dressed in some jeans and a white tank top, with her hair still a little damp. She sits up on the bar...She sighs softly....


"I would have taken care of you, you know...And I don't care if those thugs came back. I have a pretty good record for scraping by...then again half those times I'm pretty sure you had something to do with..."

She smiles slightly looking at him.

"I've grown up since then Duo, let me take care of you..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:42 pm

in her act of childishness, she took his cigar and throws it down. leaving him there speachless and astounded. He picks it up and taps it out in the ashtrey.
"i know you have a habit of getting by, but i didnt want them touching you anyway.....angel...im sorry i didnt tell you earlier about my sickness when we were kids, if you hate me for lying too you all these years, its ok, i deserve it. you can help take care of me, i wont deprive you of that want now....please....forgive me.."
having said that, his face grows sour, and tears of shame roll down his face, finaly letting go of his pride

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:50 pm

Seeing her words effect him this way stabbed at her heart. She looks saddened then guilty...

"Duo you know I couldn't hate you... And of course I forgive you..."

She sniffles softly, and walks over to him putting her arms around his neck...She didn't know what else to do, she had rarely if ever seen him cry...it was heart breaking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:00 pm

he can feel her arms around his neck and he leans his head back on her shoulder, and puts one of his hands on hers, and pats her cheek with the other

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:23 pm

She smiles weakly while hugging him, his head resting back on her collar bone. Her breathing slow and calm...

"I'm glad I know about it now...I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to take you away for good...I'd be lost."

She slowly lets go of him...

"So you want me to cook something for dinner?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:27 pm

he smiles happily at what she says, and stands up and stretches and yawns, feelings very tired
"mm no thank you angel, but i would enjoy a nice breakfast tomorrow morning if you dont mind, but i think im going to turn in after i lock up"
he walks to the front door, and fastens all the locks, and shuts the blinds, and turns the over head light out. he walks down stairs with her, and he goes to his couch and lays down

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:41 pm

Angel narrows her eyes, as he lays down on the couch...

"Your the sick one you should be sleeping the bed..."

She pulls her shirt above her head, and tosses it over to a landry pile that she has building. She makes a mental note that she needs to catch up on the landry..She slipps Duo's over sized shirt over her head and it fall down her body. She removes her jeans and toss's them into the clothes pile...

She glances over at Duo seeing that he's out cold. She smirks at him, thinking he looks exactly them same before he left....young and foolish. She changes the bed sheets, and the blankets, before slipping in between the cool light sheets...Laying down and getting comfotable she turns out the light, and stare out into the darkness for a few minutes before fallign asleep.

==========================================================================================

Angel turns over slolwly, stretching her arms as she does...THUD. She was alreayd on the edge of the bed and she rolled right off.

"Owwwwww"

Getting up rubbing her back, she grumbles and complains about the stupid bed... then gets dressed in her uniform for the day. She then goes up stairs and starts making breakfast...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:58 pm

he stands behind his counter cleaning glasses, when he sees the young lady walk in his bar. he says to her
"after noon miss, welcome to the Maxwell Slam! come on in take a load off, and of course have a drink, or sit a while and chill, your choice. so what can i do ya for?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:30 pm

Walks into the bar, slowly closing the door behind her, then turning around to see who is there in the bar. Her eyes shift around slightly from the shadow of her cloak over her eyes. Unsure if she is welcomed into a public place like this or not, she stands at the door thinking to herself on what she should do. Her silver chain wrapped around her waist under her cloak jiggled and made small clanking noises as she entered, but stood silent as she stood there. She crosses her arms over her chest as she thought.
"hmm.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Ari
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:14 pm

Angel walks back in from moving some crates around in the back. She looks from her boss to the women standing at the front door. She smiles warmly as she waits for her order...

"Can I get ya anything mam? We have almost everything...and then some"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:55 pm

All of the Sudden 6 Men rush into the Tavern. Five of the six are armed with assault weapons and clad in body armor and commbat vests. The men are all wearing sunglasses and have orange bandanas covering their head and mouthes. Get Down! Get Down Five of them yell, pointing their weapons at the bar's occupants. The sixth man take's off his bandanas and it reveals medium length black hair, it was a women.

This building is now under the control of the Independant State Allied Forces, anyone who resists will be killed! The women said.

One of then men unloads a bunch of equipment from a large bag he was carrying, he begins to set up what seemed to be transmission gear and a cammera.

After about ten minutes of unpacking equipment the man stands up and gestures to the women who seems to be in command of the operation.

Excellent The women said as she walked to the area where the camera was set up.

Bring the prisoners here! she demanded in a loud voice.

Three of the Guards gestured to the people and then started physicaly moving them to the area where they were told the kneel in front of the camera while two of the men take positions behind them.

The other man took up a possition by the door and then another went behind the camera to operate it.

The Women stepped in front of the camera holding the Camera operator's assault rifle and smirked right before the devices red light winked on.

This message is intended for the man named Milardo Peacecraft! We the Independant State Allied Forces have Taken control of this pitiful bar and have taken all of it's attendants hostage! We demand Reconnigtion of our orgonization on the global scale of our orgonisation and 250,000 (whatever cash we use) for each person we have in order for them to be released unharmed!... you have until 12:00 AM Saturday morning to comply The women said to the camera.

The camera winked off and the women threw her weapon to the cameraman. She gestured to him and another man and said you two go guard the door! i will stay with the others and guard the prisoner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:56 pm

OOC: PS. I have had autherization to do this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest