Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:18 pm

he stands there with a dull cold look on his face, glancing back and forth to each of the communists one by one. he says to them
"what business have you in my establishment. i reccomend you look elsewhere for this milliardo peacecraft. And if i remember correctly he died during the libra conflict, your search will be in vain."

OOC: oh and hell fish, you double posted, try not to do that o__o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:24 pm

The Women glances down unto the man and slaps him.

Silence fool, Peacecraft is stil alive, you incolent civilians just don't know it yet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:29 pm

Angels who's standing next to Duo keeps her head down looking at the floor. She learned long ago it's best to let Duo talk...She was a bit of a hotheaded little spitfire...and it got her in deeper trouble.

She looked up for a momment watching their captors as Duo talks and is slapped by the women...She goes to stand and hit the women but before she gets off her knees one of the men jabb her in the ribs, making her lean over and muffle a small groan of pain. She silences herself quickly before forcing herself to look at the ground again...


OOC:Please make longer posts hellfish.
Last edited by Archangel_07 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:32 pm

having been slapped by this foolish girl, his face makes no reflex to the pain, he smirks at her and laughs aloud at her foolishness
"heh...HAHAHAHAH!!! whos more foolish me or you. a little girl leading a rag tag group of communists searching for a dead man? tell me, why would a dead dictator be in a lowly bar such as this one here?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:37 pm

The women Laughes at the boy as she oint her pistol at him

oh we arn't here looking for the man himself, we are here to make him force his hand.

and bye the way don't even call me "little Girl" it makes it seem like I'm a punk that brat Marimaya.

The women removes the weapon and goes over to the bar to steal some alchohal

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:43 pm

Duo Maxwell wrote:OOC: oh and hell fish, you double posted, try not to do that o__o


OOC: You are one that could use to learn the ability of editing you previous post too, so you don't double post... which you have many times in this here thread.
HELLFISH88 wrote:
This message is intended for the man named Milardo Peacecraft! We the Independent State Allied Forces have Taken control of this pitiful bar and have taken all of it's attendants hostage! We demand Recognition of our organization on the global scale of our organization and 250,000 (whatever cash we use) for each person we have in order for them to be released unharmed!... you have until 12:00 AM Saturday morning to comply The women said to the camera.


The message was caught by the young warlord/politician known as 'Warrius' or 'Warren K Mc Cue' 's communication specialist. The dark hair warlord's deep dark midnight blue eyes widened as he watched it, then he hopped out of his chair. He cracked his neck and ran to his quaters to change into a military uniform jacket over his t-shirt and his shoes to combat boots. He ran out with just as much speed and skidded to a stop. He walked towards his base's intercom and he turned it on, saying clearly to his troops.
"A tavern known as the Maxwell Slam, which is in our district of cover, and our own 'territory' has been attacked by an extremist group I am labeling as militant terrorists, known as the 'Independent State Allied Forces'. I want you guys to mount up for a relatively covert operation. We're gonna be killing us some invaders soon enough."

He stomped down the stairs from his office to the main working floor of the base and saw his followers scrambling to get their tasks done, so that the rescue mission could be staged.

One of his lts. approached 'Warrius' and asked "Whom will be leading the force?"
"I will be, lt. Ramerio."

With in minutes, his ten troops that we're his infantry team we're ready to go, and they piled into a few jeeps. Speeding off in minutes with one last order left by 'Warrius'.

"Make it where the Leo will be available if I so need it... understand?"

The convoy was outside the Slam within a very short time, ignoring traffic laws basically and knowing every short cut there was to know about and around this place.

The young warlord stood at his troops as he picked up his quite vicious looking katana, and sheathed it in its scabbard which was in-twined with his belt. He waved a hand, and all of his well trained and well equipped troops moved out, securing the area around the building and preparing to enter it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:44 pm

he hears her, but doesnt listen to her as she talks to him, he digs in his ear unbeknownst that a gun is pointed at him
"Marimaya Kush Renada, i know who that is. She's the munchkin that lead the fruitless psuedo war 4 years ago, apparently ending in failiure. So tell me, why are you all of a sudden looking for milliardo peacecraft? what can you possibly hope to gain by forcing his hand?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:51 pm

The troops had checked the area to make sure its safe, and had also began the entry of the building, using espionage / modern-day-ninja-commando-thingy techniques. 'Warrius' had actually lead the entry, and now sat in the vent above the room they we're in, listening to the conversation and preparing a sudden suprise attack on this female that seemed to be the leader of this little group so he could get her in close quaters, to his advantage, being a distraction as his troops stormed in from every direction. He could also stop the threat she was basically causing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:52 pm

MariMaya Hears the trucks and orders 4 of her 5 men to take up deffensive positions at the door.

Force his hand? she says We will make that indecisive fool actualy choose side's for once, so that the people of this planet know who HE truly is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:03 pm

he smirks at her remark and chuckles to him self thinking she has made a mistak. he can also hear the trucks out side his bar. Having his hands in his pockets, he presses a switch and the building begins to shake
"heh...hehehhehehe...sad...before you let the world find out who HE really is, you should really pay attention to your surroundings."
As the bar shakes, Duo and Angel slide through trap doors he had set down when he made the building. As soon as they are under in the empty hangar he presses another switch and a cascade of panels all over the bar open up with auto fire turrets, aimed at marimaya and her henchmen. He makes his statement:
"you cant see me, but i can see you, your completely out gunned so i suggest you dissarm and leave and not come back, unless you want to walk in and become wall art for my bar."
Last edited by Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:07 pm

HELLFISH88 wrote:MariMaya Hears the trucks and orders 4 of her 5 men to take up deffensive positions at the door.

Force his hand? she says We will make that indecisive fool actualy choose side's for once, so that the people of this planet know who HE truly is!


OOC: They're jeeps, and driving stealthly, and also... its kinda late for that.

'Warrius' was right above her, and had heard enough of her conversation. She was one of those people that were just the type he hated. The kind that were both underhanded, and so egotistical that they figured they should make someone else do something not yet needed to do. He shifted his weight silently, and made a movement so sudden that the tile fell, as did he. Right on-top of the woman with the INAF. With enough force to knock her dizzy at least. He moved so fast in the drawing of his katana and the kicking of her gun from her hands that many might not have seen him do it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:09 pm

Christ! She screams as she looks at the floor shaking eraticly.

This is bad, very bad.....why out of all the bar's in this city we had to attack THIS one![b]
[/b]


She say's loudly.

She run's over to one of her soldiers and says Screw this plan! call Dorado and have them dispatch a chopper and a leo! were getting out of here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:14 pm

Duo Maxwell wrote:he smirks at her remark and chuckles to him self thinking she has made a mistak. he can also hear the trucks out side his bar. Having his hands in his pockets, he presses a switch and the building begins to shake
"heh...hehehhehehe...sad...before you let the world find out who HE really is, you should know who i really am."
As the bar shakes, steel pressure lifts raise the bar sky high along with raising a black mobile suit, with what looks like bat wings on the back. He flips another switch and duo and angel fall through some trap doors he had set down when he opened the bar. they both slide down to the hangar into the mobile suit: Death Scythe.



OOC: Do you actually own the mobile suit, Gundam Deathscythe? What has master to say about this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:16 pm

OOC: yah im wondering about htis aswell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:19 pm

"what say you now Little Girl! What i said before was true, your search would be in vain. What you saught you caught not, but whole lot of Hell on Earth."
the auto fire turrets will follow marimayas group with every move they make, he programs them not to fire on the soldior with the katana
"MariMaya Kush Renada, i suggest you leave this establishment while your bodies are still intact, lest you want to lose your young life. I know the young man with the sword is in there with you, its my bar, i know all of what goes on in there."
Last edited by Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:19 pm

HELLFISH88 wrote:Christ! She screams as she looks at the floor shaking eraticly.

This is bad, very bad.....why out of all the bar's in this city we had to attack THIS one![b]
[/b]


She say's loudly.

She run's over to one of her soldiers and says Screw this plan! call Dorado and have them dispatch a chopper and a leo! were getting out of here


Warrius' youthful smirk appeared upon his face as he heard this. He cracked his neck and pointed the katana to her throat.

"I suggest you calm your arse down if you wish to survive... I'm not one to be played with, and you are in MY territory.... missie."

His deep midnight blue eyes peer at her, and seem to peirce into her innerself. He gave her a look that would no doubt likely inspire fear in her.

And not far from the scene, Warrius' Mobile Suit Leo was ready for action, and temporarily being piloted by his best pilot. Little did the INAF know, but he had also had his troops set up their anti-aircraft guns and his tank was ready to roll.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:24 pm

The Soldeirs point there weapons at the man near Marimaya.

You know if you even think of harming me you won't make it out of here alove right?Your efforts are futile

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:29 pm

his audio sensors pick up the convorsation in the bar, but she cannot back up her claims
"Renada!! if you and your men wish to keep their lives, i suggest you listen to the man. You are out numbered and out gunned, you have nowhere to go, and my turrets are self thikning, they will also fire when they see the need to do so."
Last edited by Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:34 pm

ooC: your mech dosnt exist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:35 pm

Hellfish88 wrote:All of the Sudden 6 Men rush into the Tavern.

MariMaya Hears the trucks and orders 4 of her 5 men to take up deffensive positions at the door.

The Soldeirs point there weapons at the man near Marimaya.


OOC: You mean. THE SOLDIER!!! THE SOLDIER! FOUR OUT OF YOUR FIVE ARE OUTSIDE AND OUT OF RANGE OF THIS CONFLICT! SO THERE!

The young warlord laughed, and moved his hand in an odd movement.
She obviously had not noticed that she only had one soldier in the area, one soldier that was surrounded by three of his troops that had came in from the kitchen, which is where they had came out of the vent. The young man kicked her in the ribcage for her insolence and stupidity.


"You should not be such an idiot..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest