Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:36 pm

OOC: WHAT THE HELL!!?? I BOUGHT IT LIKE THE THRID DAY!! WHAT THE HELL!!.....*sigh* ok, i shall fix eet
Last edited by Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:37 pm

OOC: i told them to go by THE DOOR. not go outside THE DOOR.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:41 pm

HELLFISH88 wrote:OOC: i told them to go by THE DOOR. not go outside THE DOOR.


OOC: Whatever. You still didn't have their attention, they were guarding the door, and out of range of orders unless you yelled. Seeing how the Slam is a big place.

The young warlord's other troops surfaced. They easily outnumbered Marimaya's troops. They're were about ten heavily armed, and skillfully trained soldiers with their guns aimed at the enemy. They didn't need a order to fire either. They would the second they saw the need.

"What was that, Miss Marimaya?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:43 pm

Glancing at the leader

If your men fire they will no doubtly hit you as well mr. bigshot..*Grins

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:47 pm

The young warlord laughs. Then he gives her a leer, pointing with his eyes to his kevlar jacket. His troops were going to fire on her's before she could make a move. He laughed manically and tackled her to the ground, swiftly putting his katana to her throat as he sat on her ribcage, right where the arms folded so she could not move.

"Foolish woman, I am no coward..."

His men began firing well aimed shots to pin their enemy into a non-formational poistion as they ducked behind the tables they hastily upturned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:51 pm

OOC: ok check the post i made on page 12, i fixed it with a different idea, seeing as i have no gundam.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:59 pm

as her men scramble to get behind the tables, the turrets take a few shots each at them but the tables are blocking them. he hears the turrets fire, he can only laugh at their misery at the moment.
"i told you not to move or you would be fired at, but nooo you didnt listen to me, did you?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 am

Angels standing right behind Duo.She pays close attention to what's happening...

She stares up at Duo yelling to the women that just slapped him and held them captive, with a sheen of admiration in her glossy green eyes. She stays silent not wanting to distract him...


OOC: I'm going to bed I got up way to early this morning, and it's been a long day. Duo has permission to act my character if need be.
Last edited by Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:01 am

OOC: ill brb yall, i have to cook

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:14 am

OOC: ok ready when yall are

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:15 pm

The door to the tavern slowly swings open, most likely unnoticed in the hail of gunfire that has errupted within this building. A tall, slender man slips silently into the building, his footsteps completely silent. His kimono rustles softly with each of his steps, kicking a little bit of dust into the air. A white mempo rests upon his face, hiding any emotion that would be visible upon it. Turning his head, the long white locks of hair that flow from under the mask shift, a few falling over his shoulder. From where he currently stands, he could easily make it to the man who has his blade pressed against the woman’s neck, ending this conflict instantly.

Tilting his head to the side, his neck pops, placing a hand upon the hilt of his katana. Bending down into a ready position, he bolts forward, leaping hard, rolling so that he is ducking perfectly behind Warrius. A single bullet grazed his leg, but other than that, his roll avoided the fire. Instantly, his blade flashes quickly through the air, pressing carefully against the neck of the man.

Tell your men to stop firing. I don’t care who you are, or what you are doing, but this is far to extreme of a measure. It’s over, so call them off, now.

His deep red eyes look straight into those of Warrius, a calm, knowing look upon the white haired warrior’s face.

Let the people decide the fate of the fate of these fools, not your own hasty actions.

His eyes shift down to Marimaya, shaking his head slightly,

The idiocy of people these days, thinking attacking a small tavern will do anything more than getting you killed.

Warrius, he smiles softly,

Just remember, the more hasty and unthought actions you take, the more you sour your reputation. This leads to there being even more people who will want you dead. I don’t know about you, but I would rather do things that keep me alive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:29 pm

a hidden camera in his bar shows the man behind warrius as he can also hear what is going on above. Some of the turrets take aim for him as well.
"unknown man, i appreciate your bravery in this matter, but i assure you the situation is under control, sheath your weapon."
he sets the turrets to fire on anyone except warrius and him self uppon hostile movement. He steps onto a platform in the corner under the bar, it lifts him to the upper level
"what business have you in my establishment? if its a drink you want, i will serve you once the area is clear, untill then, step down."
once in the main area, he walks over to behind the counter and takes his gunblade out, spins the revolver cartridge making sure that its fully loaded, and walks to where the 3 are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:36 pm

Daigotsu smiles softly, keeping his weapon in place,

This is far from under control my good sir. Everyone needs to cease their firing, now. Once that has happened, this will all be under control.

Looking at Warrius, Daigotsu smiles again,

Besides, I’m sure this fine young man likes his head just where it is, attached to his body. So, how about we just stop this all now, shall we?

Tilting his head to the side, he listens intently for the sound of a round clicking into the chamber of the turrets, knowing that with the right timing he can avoid the bullets without issue.

I will not ask again, everyone is to lower their weapons, and the courts will handle this situation.

Daigotsu's eyes shift to Duo, chuckling softly,

Keeping the peace is far more important than a bit of vengance against a foe that is already defeated. If you really want a fight, I will give you one, blade to blade. If you don't want that, make it so that your turrents won't fire upon me, and I will leave, with her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:46 pm

duo knows the man is more skilled than he looks, he makes a good arguement. He will dissarm the communists in his bar, and order the turrets to standby.
"very good....i will take their weapons and add them to my collection, and i will program the turrets to stand by mode.....tell me your name soldior."
entering a few keys into the pad he has, the turrets dissarm and dislodge the ammo ready for fireing. He then walks to each and all of the soldiors holding the bar, and takes their weapons, his gunblade hanging ready on his belt holster. He sets the weapons on the platform and they are taken down below. he tells warrius to sheath his sword as well.
"there, dissarmed, but this is my bar, you will follow my rules in my establishment, please. now you may sheath your weapon."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:52 pm

he walks over to marimaya and says one thing to her, then walks over to where the masked one is at.
"......you should have stayed in the wheel chair."
having said this to her, he makes a move and slaps her across the face hard.
"there....pain for pain. dont do it again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:52 pm

Keeping his eyes on Warrius, Daigotsu slowly stands, his blade still on the man’s neck. Stepping back , he quickly sheaths the katana, looking at Duo,

My name is Daigotsu. You must be the gundam pilot I have heard so much about. Your tactics seem very much different than what the stories tell though.

Moving to the bar, he keeps his eyes upon everyone that is within the building, knowing that even though they are disarmed, tensions are still incredibly high.

I will take some sake, if you have it. Tell me Mr. Maxwell, why would you allow such an idiotic display of power to continue. Frankly, you should have turned your weapons on both of them, rather than allowing them to fight within your bussiness.

Watching Duo, he just shakes his head, waiting for the drink.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:01 pm

"one sake coming up. you are right of course. stories of me and the other 4 were correct, but seeing as i have been out of action for the past 2 1/2 years, i have become....how would you say,"rusty". not having my death scythe around right now has made it a bit difficult to deal with crap like this."
he goes behind the bar and pulls up a bottle of 1845 japanese Sake, and pours his a glass, and serves it to him
"but seeing as miss marimaya here took my bar under seige, and warrius is helping the situation, i too action against the ones i sought as the problem. here is your sake daigotsu."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:10 pm

Taking the sake, Daigotsu sips it, keeping his eyes upon Warrius for a moment,

Rusty or not, if I find actions like this being taken again, I will have to do something more drastic Mr. Maxwell. What transpired here today was uncalled for. As I said, once she was down, the fight should have been over. Those men openning fire was needless, and stupid.

Finishing the glass, he sets it down and sighs, placing a hand upon the sheath of his katana.

The ways of those who truly seek peace are failing, and you have gone from being one who sought that peace to being one who is helping push it farther away if you continue to act like this. You need to decide if what you once held dear still matters to you. If not, I would suggest no longer using the name Maxwell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:23 pm

"...hmm....i see your point. i still fight for peace, but it seems even further from the goal we wanted. and to that, i have a proposition for you."
he thinks to himself a bit, then asks him
"fight with me for peace, when called for of course. it appears i need help if we are to acheive our goal for peace. im open to suggestions."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:27 pm

The young warlord known as 'Warrius' stood there as these event transpired. He stood there, giving Daigotsu a look as if to say "I do not fear you, not in the least... if my life is taken this day, so be it. This is the will of the fates." His eyes narrowed, and the midnight blue of his eyes seemed to magnify.

"She is not from this region, yet her. Her and her extremist militant fraction chose to come into this bar and take away the chances of these people. I came here originally simply to disarm her and make her and her troops be detained. She ordered her troops to fire, more or less. It was my own soldiers' natural response to protect me, their commander in such a situtation. So, they opened fire."

He removed his sword from Marimaya's throat, and sheathed it. She did not stand a chance of launching an attack on the sitted warlord, seeing how he was sitting on her, and in such a poisition to make her be pinned to the ground. His eyes glimmered for a moment in the direction of Daigotsu. He disappeared in a blur of speed, a nearly inhuman blur. The next thing anyone saw, he had the young commanderess by the cuff of her jacket, with her arms pinned behind her back.

"She may go with you, but she is in my custody until I can be sure that she is turned over to the civil authorities of this town... Because I do not trust those that mask their faces... and because she deserves to be brought into the system properly. I will turn her over to the policing forces of this area, but until then... she is under arrest by myself... and my reputation is my own. Defending my homeland and the people of it is justified in my own eyes."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest