Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:31 pm

Chuckling softly, Daigotsu looks back at Duo,

You wouldn’t want to fight with me, it would only get you killed. If you want to get back to fighting for peace, join the army. You will be far better off than attempting to keep up with a merc like me. Can I get another glass of sake?

Rolling his shoulders, they both pop, as well as his upper back. Thinking to himself;

Does Duo actually think that he would have allowed him to fight with him after the display here? Rusty isn’t even a strong enough term to describe the idiocy that I saw here today. He would either get himself killed, or me, and I know that I don’t want to die.

Sighing, he looks at Duo again,

I thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline.

Looking to Warrius, Daigotsu takes a few steps, tilting his head and smiling,

Do you really think I would allow you to leave here with her? Your men are pourly trained, and your mind is in the wrong place. Defending your homeland is one thing, but holding a blade to a defenseless person is something different. Either lower your weapon, or you will have to duel me. It is your call.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:47 pm

still listening to them bicker, he pours daigotsu another glass of sake, and says
"thats fine, ill find my purpose for peace and fight for what i belive is right, but i must ask the 2 of you to take it outside, my bar is messed up enough as it is, please."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:52 pm

Warrius' eyes widen, and his dark eyebrows rise in confusment.

"What are you talking about? My katana is sheathed. My men will be returning to base. It will be just you and I escorting her. Her men are your concern as what to do with."

He had both hands holding her from moving. He could not have been holding a weapon, unless of course... you counted his hands as a weapon.

"You certainly must think I'm afraid of you... looking like you strolled out of a dark anime doesn't scare me a bit. Your blade doesn't either. I'm not gonna simply respect you because you demand me too. I think your words are well placed, and intellegent... but. My respect gained from you for that is not enough. She will face no danger. So long as she doesn't take an active role in harming me, or anyone else. I will offer my life as a promise as such. But... I will not fight someone just because of threats. My blade would not have moved. It would not have harmed her. It was an equalizier, seeing how she would have had her troops fire on me in a moment if she had just the chance."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:55 pm

Nodding slowly, Daigotsu waits for a response from Warrius,

I had no intention of fighting in here, it would be quite foolish. Come Warrius, the girl, or a fight with me. Which is it that you chose? I’m sure your crew wouldn’t look badly upon you for making sure that you live. I will make sure she is brought to the proper authorities, but I cannot say the same would come from you.

Rolling his head, his neck pops a few more times, the warrior’s body tensing, ready to take action of need be. He doesn’t trust Warrius at all, and knows that the woman would suffer a great deal of harm if she were to be sent along with him. Of course, that is if she even made it to their transport without his slaughtering her.

You see, I would accept that, but someone sent me here for her, so I must take her. Their request is far more important than that of yours. If you would like to anger my master, so be it, but the Hell that would be rained upon your men would be unlike anything you have seen before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:56 pm

he yells to warrius
"HEEEYYY WARRIUS!, im holding to your 5000, dont dissapoint me man, ill see you around!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:05 pm

Warrius smirked. Not the type of smirk you'd normally expect either. But a smirk that made him seem to be as mischevous as an imp. He turned to Daigotsu, and his midnight blue eyes stared at Daigotsu with intent and burning purpose.

"Heh."

His eyes narrowed mischevously, as if he was... happy... about the situtation.

"Well... i'm rather tired of her in the first place, and if you don't even think you can protect her from the likes of me as we both, as in both You and I take her to the proper authorities... then... your not worth fighting... Espessially if you were sent to get her..."

He cracked his neck, and his dark brown hair ruffled a bit. It was hard to see, but he was rolling his eyes as he did this.

His arms were clearly tensed, infact, his whole body was. He almost 'disappeared' to all eyes aside from possibly Daigotsu, and landing in a spinning motion, tossed Marimaya into Daigotsu.


"You can have her. I don't like having to be rough with ladies. Even ones that are a threat to my homelands peace."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:14 pm

With even the slightest movements, Daigotsu catches Marimaya over his shoulder, a hand on the hilt of his katana,

I suggest you watch your temper a little more closely, otherwise you might find yourself in a situation in which you cannot handle.

Looking over his shoulder to Duo, he smiles softly,

I will return later this eve to pay for the sake, if that is alright with you.

Turning to the door, he glances over at Warrius and smiles calmly,

We will finish this another day then.

Walking forward, he slips out of the tavern, with Marimaya. Once they are outside, he sets her down, pulling some rope from his kimono. After a few moments, her feet and hands are bound and she is back over his shoulder.

Be good, and you won’t get hurt girl.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:21 pm

Warrius laughs to himself. This Daigotsu fellow certainly didn't know what was really going on with Warrius. Warrius had been trained since childhood to be many things, and an actor was one of them. He had acted firery, uncalm seeming, and rather unwise in the case he had just been through just to cause the warrior known as Daigotsu to misunderstand him, and misjudge his abilities. He had even slowed himself a bit. And thrown Miramaya quite lightly.

"Well... We might, but you'd better be ready for anything."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:48 pm

The young girl still hidden withen the hanger below the bar paces the floor impatiently. She looks around and finds a com-link...

"Duo?...Now that everything's fine up there, can you please tell me how to get outta here?"


After following careful instruction from Duo, Angel finds her way back into the bar. Looking aroudn at the mess she can't help but let out a small sigh. Her eyes then fixate on the young lord Warrius...She tilts her head slightly staring at him, Having been forced to keep her head down before and not having Duo's courage to raise her head and speak out, she had not seen exactly who it was that came in...Her soft delicate words spill out of her lips, are her thoughts spoken out loud...

"Hey...I know you, You came here the other night looking for your cell phone..."

Her innocent naive comment went unheard by those around her...She walked back behind the bar with Duo sitting on a stool leaning forward proping her chin up with her hand, looking at the mess she'd have to soon clean.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:48 pm

Warrius chuckled to himself and gave Angel a little polite nod.

"I had to help here, I couldn't have let you people be harmed by them..."

He cracked his neck and walked over to the bar. He left a card on it. A card with his number. Then he turned around and walked away whistling a tune... walked away to his pickup spot, and soon after his base.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:30 pm

The young lady Angel, picked up the card and stared at it for a momment, when she looked up he was gone. She glanced around the bar agaian surveying the damage, the corner of her lips twitch in a slightly mommentary smirk as she turns to her boss. trying to lighten the mood and bit she taunts him...

"So ya gonna get cleaning or what?...."

Her smirk fades and she slipps off the stool and starts cleaning.

"Alright, alright I'll help...."

After a momment of cleaning she looks up a Duo, taking in all that just happened and how he took her to safety...her eyes gloss slightly in adimiration, respect and perhaps a little more. As his eyes meet hers she blushes slightly and looks away...

"Umm, thanks Duo...For what you did..."

She turns back and starts putting the tables back to where they were, and picking up the debris, on the floor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:30 pm

About twenty minutes after he left with the woman, Daigotsu returns to the Maxwell Slam, a complacent smile upon his face. Without a word, he moves to the over turned tables and rights them, positioning back where they had once been. He also places the chairs that are still usable around them, trying to make things seem a little bit better. Dusting himself off, Daigotsu moves to the bar, sitting slowly. Placing his hands together, he closes his eyes, taking a few deeps breaths before looking over at Angel,

Are you the current barkeep miss?

His voice is calm, almost soothing in it's level and tone. Shifting in the chair a little, his long white mane also moves, bouncing slightly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:41 pm

She watches as the stranger helps with straightening up, and he instantly makes a good impression upon Angel and gains her slightest respect. That and the fact he looks like a man who demands it if those around him. She walks behind the bar and smiles warmly, having all the radiance of the sweet young women that she was. With her sweet charming voice she introduces herself...

"I sure am, names Angel.What can I get you sir?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:52 pm

He chuckles softly at being called sir, looking Angel up and down for a moment,

Please, don't call me sir. Even though my hair is white, I doubt I'm any older than you. Call me Daigotsu Angel. I'll take a glass of sake please.

Reaching into his kimono, he pulls out a piece of paper and a fountain pen, writing something down in japanese.

Tell me Angel, where you forced to deal with the idiocy that was displayed earlier by Duo and that millitant baffon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:03 pm

She tilts her head with a friendly and inviting smirk. She holds her tongue, knowing very well she's too young to be working in a bar, but since Duo's the owner he put her to work without any complications.

She walks over and takes a glass, and pours his japanese sake carefully. She places it before him, then answers his question to the best of her ability though she found Duo's actions being referred as idiocy a bit offensive, after all he was looking out for her.


"Well, I was held hostage by Marimaya's men before Duo removed me from harm..."

Wondering if that's what he wanted to know, curiousity getting the best of her she found her self glancing at the piece of paper wondering what he's writing...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:10 pm

Continuing to write while she speaks, Daigotsu shakes his head slightly,

I mean the fact that he supported firing upon a defenseless woman. That was something incredibly foolish to do, and if I hadn't stepped in, there would be more than wood and plaster to clean up.

After a few seconds he stops writing and peers up at Angel through the slits in his mempo,

As for what I'm sure you're thinking about me being much older than you because you're not old enough to serve drinks, well, I'm not old enough to be buying them.

Picking up the glass of sake, he sips it slowly and then writes a few more symbols, sliding the paper over to the girl.

Keep this with you. If you see me again after tonight, I will tell you what it says. Deal?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:21 pm

An erie feeling washes over Angel slowly, as she gets the feeling he just read her thoughts. She takes the piece of paper staring at it curiously agreeing to his deal. A guily feeling of needing to defend Duo and what Daigotsu said against him. She looks up to him blushing slightly...speaking softly, bounderlining on shyness.

"They attacked us out of nowhere, this is our home. We were caught off guard is all....He's a good guy..."

She blushes more deeply looking down, thinking about how Duo practically rasied her and how she owes him more of a defense...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:24 pm

Daigotsu places his hand upon Angel's smiling softly,

Yes, he is, but he has also lost his way Angel. He will most likely leave soon to try to find it again, because he has forgotten what he once fought for.

Drawing his hand back slowly, he takes another drink of sake, watching the girl carefully.

I'm amazed that you could be so nervous as to blush, working in a place such as this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:38 pm

She returned her gaze upward to match his, with slight intensity behind her eyes. She had been expecting Duo may have to leave her again, with all that's going on in the world today, but he's words seemed to just confirm it. His hand slipped from hers without much of her attention.

She glanced around the bar for a momment as he drank and then commented on her blushing. She smiled sweetly...


"I may work in a bar, doesn't mean I was raised in one...I haven't exactly perfected my "hard bar chick' attitude yet I suppose."

She laughs lightly which is more of a girly chuckle rather then a giggle.

"Give me time...I'll grow up to it one day"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:45 pm

he starts to pick up the bullet shot tables, and help her clean up the bar, but doesnt say anything. he continues to clean up.
"........................."
while he cleans up he thinks to him self "i could have been killed today.....if i had...who would angel have left?...i cant abandon her...i wont!". he drops to a sit on the floor his face still red from where she slapped him, his head drooped down a lil, eyes in a glazed fix.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests