Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:42 pm

Looking down at the guy he smirks and cleans up another glass. Putting it on the bar next to his class he takes another two bottles and fills them up. Adding ice in aswell. Taking the glass to his lips he took a quick swig of it and twitched his eye, it was a good drink. Laughing about it he shouldnt be drunk on the job, so he put the barely touched glass over by the new girl in the bar.
"Dont worry, I havent got anything contageous."
Filling in the tabs record he looked at where the kind man's eyes were rarely looking, his dick, covering it up he smirked and gave him the middle finger.
"Haha, you sick bastard, I guess I should change."
Going to the back he picked took another pair of slightly bigger shorts. Taking his shorts off and disguarding it with his blazer he put the new ones on, having the same trouble as before he was agitated and annoyed. Giving up he took the shorts off and kicked them over to where the other pair were and the blazer. Looking under the bar for something he found an apron. He put it over his head and tied it around his back, the apron was a comedic one saying ," Kiss the bartender". Wearing only a pair of black boxers and a apron, he really needed duo to come back to sort him out with a better uniform. Well atleast his boxers had the bar logo.
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:23 pm

he walks back into the slam, with push cart full of supplies
"heeeyyy, milliardo....*huff*...im baacckkk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:30 pm

He pulls the large cart behind the bar area, and proceeds to put all the beverages and mix's in their respective places
"....whew....glad thats all over." looking around he spots a new face, a young girl whom he hasnt seen before

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:38 pm

"oohh man...i need a cigar"
he reaches under the bar and gets out a 100% cuban cigar, and a small blow torch. Taking a good sniff of the cigar, he puts it in his mouth, and places the torch to the side of the cigar and pulls the trigger, letting out a long hot flame to light his cigar. Once lit, he places the blow torch back under the bar, and takes a drag

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:42 pm

"where is he?..."
he walks in the back room, and spots him in the company boxors and an apron, and his jaw drops...
"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!!!! YOU WERENT WALKING AROUND MY BAR DRESSED LIKE THAT WERE YOU!!!!???"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zorro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:42 pm

-Starts Strippin again to see if anyone will donate and strips in a very sexy way-

Zorro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:46 pm

She turns to smile at the girl stripping.

By god you are sexy...I would shower you with money but I have only enough for this one drink.

Bartender...

She smiles.

milk please.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:47 pm

"Uh.. Uh.. I can explain, see the things you gave me were a little tight and uh.. ...uh..."
He jumped over the other side of the bar and hid behind a stool quite dramatically to avoid getting beaten up. Breathing heavily he gripped onto the stool. He hid obviously because the people looked at him, he had to fix his apron.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:52 pm

"......here put these on"
throws a pair of baggy pants to him, and a black shirt with a red cross on the front, and a belt as well. He then goes back out front after hearing the young ladies order for a glass of milk.
"1 glass of milk coming up, for the little lady."
he pulls out a glass, and gets the milk from a small fridge under the bar and fills the glass, setting it down to her.
"There you are, 1 tall galss of milk, on the house"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:54 pm

Eyes widen in surprise. Leans over and plants a wet one on the bartenders cheek and then checks herself and slaps him.

I wanted the other fellow to not have any pants. Can't you keep your customers happy!!?

Sits back on her stool, sipping her milk and staring angrily at the new bartender.
Last edited by MeiaGisborn on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:58 pm

"MILLIARDO!! get back on the other side of the bar!!"
points angrily, because he got him slapped

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:00 pm

Jumping over the bar he bows his head in shame to duo.
"Im sorry Duo, its uh.. Sorry."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:03 pm

"mill....*sigh*...get back behind the bar"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:05 pm

"ok zorro, lets wrap it up, get dressed its closing time!"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:08 pm

A young looking man walked into the bar. A man with dark brown hair that resembled black. That was almost black. His hair was messy and was somewhat long, going down almost to his shoulders, and was bunched close together. He was wearing a pair of dark blue baggy cargo pants and a black t-shirt that said "Metallica" on it.

""Hello, how much does a drink cost at a place like this?""

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:09 pm

"I'll close up, if you havent got anywhere to go Zorro you can spend the night here, I only live upstairs"
He disabled all of the taps and collected all of the classes into one pile. Walking out from behind the bar he closed the door but left one open for them to go out if they want. He took the apron off and put it under the bar and turned the lights off besides the one over the bar.
"Follow me if you want."
He walked upstairs and and turned the lights on.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zorro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:12 pm

I'll sleep here I can do a dance if you like-makes a sexy pose-

Zorro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:15 pm

"Haha, no need, this is your first night here, no sexy dance till you know the place after closing hours."
shows her to her the room up the stairs. Walking in he shows her a king sized bed. Not wanting to intimidate he left her in there and went to sleep outside the door. He knelt down and rested his eyes, making sure his mask was still on.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zorro on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:16 pm

-looks at the bed and jumps right in falling asleep-

Zorro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:42 pm

walking up stairs, he places a blanket on milliardo, and checks on zorro, they are both sound asleep. he then walks back down stairs to the bar, and sits in his chair behind the bar

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.