Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:55 pm

OOC: Just as a mention, this should be placed in the nation that it is located in, not the home forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Intro.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:47 pm

A small dark figure climbs in silently through a open window on the second story. A small smirk flickers on her lips as she swiftly moves past the sleeping Milliardo...as she whispers.

"So peaceful...innocent..."

The delicate hooded figure makes her way downstairs to find a sleeping bar owner...She smiles and walks over behind him, leaning down, lowering her hood in the same motion. She whispers softly into the bar owners ear.

"C'mon Duo, Don't want to keep an old friend waiting do you?...I'll have a jack on the rocks..."

She stands staring at the slow waking owner...

"Very well I'll pour it myself...I'm taking your good stuff I might add...

The small but gracful women now attendeding the bar, takes a clean glass and drops some ice into it, then walk over and starts going through the back cabinet, looking for the owners private stash...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:54 pm

"you wont find it in there i assure you"
opens one eye and looks at her smiling

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:58 pm

The young women stops, leaning back from behind the cabinet door, with a devious smirk...

"Moved it again, have you?...Well be a dear and pour me a glass won't you? I haven't come all this way just to suck on a couple ice cubes..."

She puts the glass down and sits on the bar watching her old friend with a smile.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:02 am

takes the glass from her, and opens a secret fridge in the floor, getting a bottle of cold jack

"sure thing angel *winks at her*."

he puts 3 cubes in the glass, and pours the jack over it, setting it infront of her

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:11 am

She smirks picking up the glass, bringing it to her lips.She takes a small sip of her drink, then takes a moment to look thoughtfully at the glass...before placing it back on the bar.

"Well that is good stuff..."

She turn her eyes to his,

"So started up another one have you, I must say this one is much cleaner,so far anyway...So, my dear how are you?".

She stares at him inquistively, her hazel eyes flickering slightly in the low lights.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:16 am

his eyes notice hers flickering in the dim light of the closed bar, and goes speechless
"i....uh...i.uhhmm....uh..i...*takes a step back*"
when he takes that step he falls back on the open fridege, and hits the floor

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:26 am

Her eyes widen alarmed by his fall, she slips off the bar countertop in one fluid motion. She kneels down next to him, and helps him up.

"You alright there hun? Took quiet a nasty fall there..."

She closes back up the fridge and hides it again into the floor. Before standing up to her full hieght of only 5'5" again...

"Been drinking without me I see...

She flashes one of her innocently playful smiles at him before taking her seat back on the countertop...

"Come sit sit...I won't bite I promise."

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:32 am

she helps him up, and he sits in the stool next to her
"how do you do that to me....everytime your eyes do that, i lose it.....tisnt fair i tell ya"
he reaches under the bar and takes out a cuban cigar, and lights it with a match from his pocket

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:42 am

A soft smooth grin appears over her lips, as he questions her about her eyes.

"It's all about the light and how it catches in my eyes...dim light like in which is twlight my eyes flicker showing my lively and dangerous spirit, a warning...or so my grandmother used to tell me, in sun light my eyes go completely green and shine, cloudy days there chestnut brown and dull...normal light they're hazel and glint only when I am amused by something..."

Takes another small drink from her glass, watching the man she causes to fall over everytime they're left alone...A mischievious smirk dances across her mouth...

"I don't suppose to need anymore help around here?...And I've told you before those things are going to kill you..."

She raises her hand pointing at the cigar...

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:46 am

"be you asking for employment?"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:51 am

She tilts her head just slightly, letting her hair fall down her shoulder from beneth her cloak...

"I am, and how is my interview going?"

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:54 am

he laughs out lound at her boldness
"HAHHAHAHAHAH!! ahhhh haha...very good angel, you have learned something from me after all, consider your self hired*pats her hand*"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:06 am

She flashes a small smile his way, and finishes her drink. Sliding off the counter she makes her way to the sink and cleans out her glass. She comes back and sits down.

"Won't be dissapointed...I'm a hard worker, plus you gotta have a chick bartending, brings in better customers.[i]

She smiles and winks.

[i]"So I start tomorrow then?"

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:11 am

"yes, that will work, ok, currently employed here are Milliardo, zorro(shes the pole stripper), and you, and me the owner of course..."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:25 am

"I seen Milliardo sleeping upstairs in the hall, looks almost innocent and sweet....Almost anyways. And you have a stipper now?..."

Looks slightly amused, with a grin set neatly in place.

"You'll need some bouncers...I can only do so much"

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:28 am

a big grin crosses his face in amusement
"aaahhhh...ill just put jug head upstairs as the bouncer, you can be the bar waitress, your better suited for it than him, he was in the company boxors and an apron earlier....god help everyone....-__-"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:38 am

"if you want to angel you can crash in my room with me for the night, i have a couch in my room that i can sleep on, and you can have the bed, id the least i can do for you, since you came all the way out here."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:39 am

"Aww don't be picking on poor Mill...So you don't have uniforms or anything here do ya?"

She looks at him suspiciously, almost dreading the answer if it turns out to be yes...

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:45 am

"yes we do have uniforms, but they arent the traditional thing."
he goes into the back room, and comes out 5 minuets later, with a set of folded clothes, and hands them to her
"there you go, the pants are baggy black cargo's and the shirt is auto fit to any body size, and the pants have an auto belt to them, so they wont fall off, and the shirt is black with a red cross on the front."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!