Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:50 am

So... this is like some silly RPG forum now?

Oh, and that ( ^ ) was OOC, of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:53 am

Walks up to the street and over to the door of the bar, and lightly taps on the door, then listens for any noise.

"... hello?"

Takes a small step back from the door and waits for any response, then without letting an answer come to him.

"... hey uhh.. what time do you open?"

Moves back up to the door making sure as to breathe lightly so he can hear any response coming from within the bar.
\"Forged from ashes, arrives a new revelation\" ~Hichinaro

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:54 am

She takes and inspects the clothes, and folds them back up neatly looking up as he stares at her. She smirks slightly.

"This will be fine...But I'm not sure I'll be staying the night. Wouldn't wanna you to go out of your way..."

Hears someone at the door...

"Isn't it a little early in the morning for customers?"
Last edited by Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:59 am

a marquee sign flases above hichinaro, stating that the bar opens at 11 am, and he comes to the door with a very tired and disturbed look on his face
"hichinaro.....what are you doing here...go home, the bar is closed and im asleep*shuts the door and locks it back*"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:02 am

Turns around and walks back down the street, after not getting the drink he originally came for.

"Hmm ohwell, guess I'll just come back later then.."

He softly sighs as he disappears completely from sight.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:03 am

Senor_Fun wrote:So... this is like some silly RPG forum now?

Oh, and that ( ^ ) was OOC, of course.

Yeah, I guess so. Ah well.

OOC again.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:07 am

Watches slightly amused by the scene. She slips off the counter and glances at the stairs in the back leading to the small apartment like sleeping quarters in the basement.

"I guess I'll stay then...On one condition, I get the couch. I'm not going to kick you out of your bed..."

She turns walking into the back and heads downstairs stairs then grins, turning her head to look back at Duo following her down as they reach his door.

"So umm if you don't mind me asking, how are you going to explain my appearance out of your bed room in the morning?I'm sure Mill will be curious..."

They walk in and she heads towards the couch.

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:17 am

once they hit his room, he makes a mad dash for the couch landing on it with a pillow in hand he places the pillow under his head and relax's
"ahhhh he will live dont worry about him, if he asks then i will explain *rolls over on his side pulling the couch cover over him*"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:24 am

Her mouth drops open, as she watches him steal the couch.

"Duo I told you I'm not gonna make you sleep on the couch..."

She stands watching him as he pretends to be asleep. She rolls her eyes then walks over to his bed and stripps down her her undergarments while his back is to her and slips beneth the covers. She moves around for a moment before she's comfy...

"Night bossman...don't wake me up before 10:30"

Archangel_07
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:27 am

he is sound asleep before she even gets under

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:25 am

He awoke all of a sudden. Leaping up from the floor he was too initial drowsey to understand his situation. Looking around he notices where he is, he looked down and a blanket is on the floor, was it duo or zorro? because he knew he would never be so wise to do that. In any case he folded it up and put it where he was sleeping, right by the door. Stretching out into the air he slouched back downwards and looked at the door. Easing it just open he creeped in. Looking at his clock mounted on the wall it was about half eight. He looked over at his bed and she was still there. Covered with his sheets. He slowly made his way back out and shut the door gently. Looking back over his shoulder he walked toward and down the stairs. Trying to to make much noise he stepped of the last step and manuvered in his tiredness around the bar. Just to sit on a stool on the other side. As he sat on the stool he leaned forward and propped his head up with his hands, slowly drifting back to sleep.
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:41 am

Walks back up the street and upto the bar door, opening it and walking inside, over to the bar and sits down on a bar stool.

"Hey Milliardo, can I get a coke with some vodka, please?"

Looking over to Milliardo, sitting on a stool not far from him, then wavering his fingers to get his attention.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:41 am

he walks upstairs as quietly as possible to let angel get some rest, and he notices milliardo sleeping in the chair, and he grins menacingly. he walks quietly behind him, and yells out
"GOOODD MORNING MILLIARDO!!! time to open up buddy! *slaps his back with his hand*"
he flips the lights on, and turns the marquee sign to open as the day starts. He goes back in and ,makes sure milliardo is awake

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:45 am

He was in shock and jumped at his shouting. Annoyed he stretched out and looked around.
"I was having a lovely dream about the stripper."
He wiped the drool from his mouth and looked over to hichinaro. Back at duo now he looked down and realised he was still wearing his bear minimal.
"ah.. i cant be bothered, I need some bouncer cloths."
He leaned back onto his arm on the bar and stared at duo

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:52 am

"mill, the clothes are in the back room in your locker, go get dressed. OK THEN hichinaro, one slash coming up!"
he mix's the vodka and coke in a glass, and he notices that he isnt here. he shrugs it off, and takes the drink him self
"well....ya snooze ya looze"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:56 am

He wiped some crap out of his eye with a tissue he kept clipped down to his right hip by the boxer elastic and threw it in the bin. Walking around the bar again and out to the back. He went into one of the lockers and pulled out a quite dashing white shirt and smart attractive black pants. Just pulling them on he picked up another blazer a fitting one this time. He left his shirt undone because thats the kind of lazy man he is. walking back out he fed his fingers through his hair
"There, dressed."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:03 pm

his eyes shadow over, and an angry mark appears on his fore head
"boy...arent you just the....picture of style *sighs* you know, your alot of trouble but i need the muscle"
he gets out his morning cuban and lights it up with the blow torch, and takes a long solid drag

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:24 pm

He looked back to the room and picked up his coat , taking out his palm top from the inside pocket. He walked upstairs turning it on and setting up the camera function. Opening up the door to his room he walked in and sat on the bed next to zorro. He took a picture of her and then put the palmtop in his blazer. Leaning over her he tried waking her up but it was a hard task, she was sleeping like a rock. So he leaned right over her and placed his lips on hers. Giving her a kiss. He pulled a way a bit seeing her eyes tensing a little and ran his hand over her uncovered body. Getting up from the bed slowly he tip-toed out of the room and jogged down into the bar. Swinging around to the other side.
"She's in a deep sleep."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:30 pm

him and milliardo in all his so called glory, wait for customers to come in and buy drinks

Duo Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:49 pm

Reappears somewhat strangely to the bar, walks over to one of the bar stools and sits down waivering his fingers for the bartender.

"Hey, can I get coke and vodka now?"

Watching the bartender as he moves around, he turns his head to see who else is in the bar. It seems only Milliardo and Duo are here.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.