Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Well I'm back again...again

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Well I'm back again...again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:05 am

Hello all, Soul here again. I've been gone for, actually I'm not sure how long it's been this time, a couple of years I think? Sorry I just up and left again but I had a few things to go through. There's have been a few ups and downs for me over the last couple of years but I thought maybe it was time to come back and see how things were going here.

For anyone who remembers me, I'm still writing stories on my own and I've still yet to finish anything. Working on something new right now, thought maybe coming back might get the creative juices flowing again. I'm going to try and stick around for a while this time. I'm still bad at remembering names, so if someone says, "Hey, it's Me!" and I have no idea who you are right off, my apologies.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back, and that this place looks like it's still going strong. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Well I'm back again...again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Welcome back, Soul! I feel like we might have known each other back in the day, but it was definitely a while ago, so no offense taken here if I've completely slipped your mind or anything.

In any case, nice to see ya around again, and good luck getting that creativity going.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Well I'm back again...again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Hey Kurokiku. Yeah, I think we did do a roleplay or two back in the day, thanks for the welcome ^_^

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!