Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Well Deserved Rest

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:51 pm

Eota walked off of the shuttle, making his way towards a nearby terminal. Using the simple commands on the terminal's screen, Eota began the process to load up the Gundam Cygnus X-1 onto the shuttle. He was pretty sure Kiyoshi wouldn't want to waste any of the energy piloting it all the way to the Sigma Phi Institute, so he didn't think Kiyoshi would mind him loading the Gundam onto the shuttle.

Eota began to wonder what was taking Kiyoshi so long. It never took him this long to take a shower and get ready. Eota sighed as he watched the Cygnus disappear into the shuttle. He felt out of place on the Pegasus, more so than he did on the Gilgamesh. Eota guessed it didn't matter since he'd be leaving here soon, anyway. Eota wiped the sweat from his brow, picking up his helmet. Seeing himself in the reflection of the visor, Eota ran his hand down the scar over his right eye. It made him look older or at least rougher than being a regular sixteen year old pilot. Eota zipped up his L3 Defense Force pilots suit and began to walk back towards the shuttle, not noticing that Mia or Aisak had been in the hangar the entire time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle on Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:17 pm

"Hnn..." Belle sighed as she stepped outside of the conference room, closing the door behind her. Once outside, she paused, leaning her back against the door. Crossing her arms over her chest, she thought it best she found a room to call her own.

Starting down the hall, she looked back to the long corridor behind her before letting out another soft sigh. Things had changed so much over such a short period, and she wasn't ready for any of it.

She turned back once again, strolling down the hall at a particularly slow pace. Several moments later she came across the room which matched Zhelir's directions as his own, she decided to take the one directly to the left of his. "Might as well room next to someone you know," she thought to herself, shrugging, as she entered the room.

In her mind, it somewhat resembled a hospital, with the generic white bedspread, matching curtains, and a simple painting hanging directly above the bed. Across the room sat a single chair, between a small table and the bathroom door.

Closing the door behind her, she crossed to the bathroom, where she stood, her reflection looking back at her from the mirror above the sink. She turned on the faucet and began washing her face before pulling a washcloth from the top right-hand drawer. After drying her face she entered the bedroom once more, lying across the bed.

For a moment or so she stared up at the plain white ceiling, letting her mind wander. Shortly after this her eyes began to droop as she drifted into sweet slumber.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belle
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:54 pm

Zhelir shook his head.

"Ain't got the foggiest clue what you're even talkin' 'bout, in ways of the video. But now that I think on it, I should leave now; the sooner I retrieve it and return it to the ship, the sooner I can get to work on repairin' 'er. That's plenty 'nuff of a vacation for me."

He paused a moment, to pull a cigarette from the pack always hidden within the breast pocket of his shirt, lit it, replaced his lighter, and continued.

"So, in ways of that, there's only a question of attendance for one person on this little 'bout, an' that's you. I don't think you'll be especially needed -- sucker's lyin' up in Alaska, and as far as I know, the closest base is the one out in the Canadian wilderness -- but the more the merrier's what I go by. So it's your call."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:05 pm

He flicked the ash from his cigarette once more before rising from his seat. He took a casual glance over towards the other man before looking back towards Zhelir.

I've gotta' decline man. I 'magine i'ma jus' look up this old place an go rest. Mia's comin' with me so i'm sure i'll be wherever she's at. You're welcome to use anythin' on the ship, 'cept for my gundam.

Ah come on, it's a joke. But seriously, don't take my gundam....

Anyways, y'all res' up an do what'cha' gotta'. I'ma head to the bay an check on the repairs for the DSX.

He raised his right hand to flick a two fingered wave back towards the remaining men as he exited the room. His hands found their way back into his jean's pockets once he began to trek down the hallway.

He passed by his own room, continuing his movement down the hallway to enter through the hangar bay doors. He stepped out on one of the many verandas to glance out across the area, noticing that some new type of mobile suit was being loaded into a shuttle....

What the....

He strode down the stairs, puffing on the remains of his cigarette before spitting the butt into a trash can. He stepped through the ranks, not noticing Aisak and Mia.

He came to a stop behind the boy at the control panel as he smirked. He watched him typing on it to load the suit into the shuttle.

'Scuse me there pal, seems like I aint noticed ya' before....
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:13 pm

Zhelir nodded as his demi-boss left the room. He rose to his feet, as did Rick. Both proceeded in silent anticipation toward the hanger bay. Upon entering, he caught sight of Kaden and DSX, and a sudden realisation hit him.

"Hey Kaden!" He called out, raising his left hand to signal who was calling. "I just remembered -- Iness is likely onboard Levy'. I took inventory not too long 'fore she went down, and it was in the aft bay."

He lowered his hand, and gazed out at the man, wondering if this would change his mind about coming, or simply add more air-side protection.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:37 pm

Aisak: Beautiful, isn't it?

Startled, a light gasp escaped her lips as her eyes caught sight of a young man. She blinked for a moment, not having seen him on Pegasus anytime before. Her eyes then shifted back to the DSX for a moment while she nodded back to him.

It's marvelous.

She leaned up against the metal rail, continuing to stare at the massive gundam, completely entranced and captivated by it's form.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:07 pm

Eota jumped as he heard the mans voice. Slowly he turned around to look at him and stammered.

Eota - I'm with Kiyoshi...

Kaden - Mmhmm....

Kaden raised up onto the balls of his feet lightly as he continued to smirk, a trait from his father, no doubt.

Kaden - What's ya' name, kid?

Eota - Ensign Eota Mars...L3 Defense Force.

Eota almost saluted but stopped himself.

Kaden - Didn't know the core went 'bout inductin' kids.

Kaden nodded to the scar on Eota's face.

Kaden - 'Specially abused ones.

Eota glared slightly at Kaden.

Eota - My injury occurred during my training, and there was a rush to arms on L3. Those who could pilot a mobile suit were rushed through...

Kaden - Oh, I get it, you're a pilot. Hmm....What suit ya' pilot then? Some ripoff version of Heavyarms? Or perhaps somethin' smaller? No doubt the Colonies would put you in a Leo.

Eota - The Leo was my first mobile suit. Kiyoshi provided my team mates and I with Taurus mobile suits before we left L3. I piloted Kiyoshi's Cygnus X-1 down to the planet...

Kaden - Kid, you're too uptight. I'm jus' bullshittin' whit'cha'. Ya' know who I am?

Eota blinked in confusion.

Eota - No...?

Kaden removed his right hand to reach up an scratch the back of his head before pointin' back to the DSX.

Kaden - I'm the guy that pilots that.

Eota moved his head slightly to the side to look at the DSX, he hadn't really noticed it before.

Eota - Another Gundam!?

Kaden - Mmhmm, that'd be it. I wasn't really good with names so I jus' call it the DSX.

Eota - If there's another Gundam on Earth...Kiyoshi wouldn't have to go alone to fight Blace Lowe...

Kaden - As for me, i'm the leader of }{G. Kaden, callsign The Southern Wind.

Kaden now reached his right hand forwards to shake as he gave him a nod. Eota was brought out of his inner thoughts that he had spoken aloud, and shook Kaden's hand.

Eota - Oh...Kiyoshi mentioned you're the leader of the }{G, It is nice to meet you.

Kaden - Yeah, nice to meet'cha' too.

Kaden shifted his gaze over to the gundam that was barely visible from the shuttle.

Kaden - An that mus' be the Cygnus.

Eota turned his head slightly to look back at the Cygnus.

Eota - Yes, it's a powerful mobile suit. It broke the test pilots ribs when he took the vernier output to full. I've piloted it when the FRE Faction tried to steal it on L3 Prime, but I kept it down on a low setting. I don't know how Kiyoshi is going to handle it.

Kaden - Never know, he's a great pilot but I aint ever seen 'im in a gundam. 'S not like I aint hopin' for the bes'.

Eota - Doesn't look like there's anyone who's actually seen him pilot a Gundam, but he'll need it. Blace Lowe shot down my commanding officer, he's a good friend of Kiyoshi's.

Kaden - Blace Lowe? Oh, that's the guy that pilotin' Tallgeese 2, right?

Eota made a slight nod as he looked down towards the ground.

Eota - Kiyoshi blames himself for Han being badly injured during the battle. We're leaving for the Sigma Phi Institute soon...then Kiyoshi says he's going to fight Blace Lowe alone.

Kaden - Bleh, we're supposed to be restin' but everyone's got too many priorities in mind. I guess i'll have to keep a close watch on 'im so he don't get killed. An where do you plan to be in all of this?

Eota - I'm supposed to stay at the Sigma Phi Institute with my C.O. and other team mate. Not sure what we're supposed to do...

Kaden - Hmm......You want in on this fight then? I figure we're gonna' have a few complications an I seem to have an extra Virgo lyin' 'round....

Eota clenches his fist and looked towards the Virgo's in the hangar.

Eota - Of course I want involved in this. Blace Lowe nearly killed my C.O., and he could have killed my best friend too.

Kaden - Well, I tell ya' what.....You take refuge at the Sigma Phi Institute an i'll load up our suits.....Then I want you to send me a message when Kiyoshi makes his exit an i'll drop in an pick ya' up. We'll mainly be backup, jus' in case......Alright? There's always a time when a leader can make stupid calls an pass them off as orders. That's why there's always need for rule breakers in our society.

Eota makes a slight nod in agreement.

Eota - I'm a little more relieved now...

Kaden moved his right hand towards his face, his index finger to his lips.

Kaden - Gotta' keep it a secret. Kiyoshi'll change his plans if he knows that i'ma be there.

Eota nods again.

Eota - Will do.

Kaden - But let's get one thing straight, you an Kiyoshi may have emotions tied up in this but if I tell ya' to pull back or give you any order, follow it, understood? I don't plan on losin' any soldiers, mine or my allies'.

Eota smirks to himself.

Eota - I don't think you'll have to worry about me following orders. I know what my limits are...Kiyoshi though...

Kaden - I'll handle Kiyoshi, if, an i'm sure it will, it comes down to it.

Eota makes another slight nod.

Eota - Though, I'm sure two Gundam pilots will be more than enough to take on a Tallgeese...

Kaden - Did anyone say it was jus' a Tallgeese? Gotta' use your head 'ere kid. Can't underestimate an opponent you've never even seen.

Eota - I know...I'm just trying to be hopeful...

Kaden - We all try to be hopeful, but ya' can't take your eye 'way from a threat ya' aint sure of.

Eota - I suppose you are right. Anyway, I should go back to setting up everything for the trip to the Sigma Phi Institute...

Kaden - Mmhmm, by the way, you're welcome to the kitchen. I'm sure ya' had a good long trip an aint no need for ya' to run off without us feedin' ya'. But you remember what I said, keep it low til I get there, an don't forget to send me that message.

Kaden dug a hand into his pocket to produce an }{G communicator before tossing it over towards him.

Kaden - Don't ever let that fall into the wrong hands....Better yet, don't ever let it be seen by anyone but you.

Eota smirks as he hands the communicator back, taking out a communicator that looked similar.

Eota - Kiyoshi gave each of us one of these. It can link up to the }{G's frequency easily. It's how we keep in contact with him.

Kaden grabs hold of the comm to place back into his pocket.

Kaden - Ah well, 'least he does use his head every now an then.

Eota put his own communicator back into his pocket.

Eota - Anyway...food does sound good so I think I'll locate the kitchen and get me something to eat like you suggested.

Eota unzipped his pilot suit a little bit as he walked off towards the exit. Kaden couldn't help but think the kid a bit rude, though he was rude in the firs' place. He then offered a two fingered mock salute towards him as he walked off.

Kaden - Later days, longer nights.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aisak on Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:31 pm

He stood there for a moment before snapping to glance over towards the Mercurius....Shit! He'd forgotten to run a check on it!

Well...Uhh....It was nice to meet you!

He turned to run back into the office to begin reviewing the logs of when it had arrived. His eyes scanned over the information on the monitor before checking his tools once more, making sure he had everything he needed.

He ran from the office to the massive mobile suit and began his work.

Aisak
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:48 pm

Nodding to him as he turned to go, she pushed herself off of the railing to take her leave as well. The number of people in there seemed to be accumulating and she wasn't in the mood for socializing at that particular moment in time.

She was a little upset, for some odd reason. Making her way out of the hangar she began pacing to her own room.

Still no word from Lori...

Her hair was getting in front of her face again as she ran her fingers along the front of it and tossed it behind her shoulders. A light sigh escaped her lips as she continued on towards her room.

She knew what was wrong. Mia was stuck in a purgatory of emotions as she was deciding what exactly to do with herself. She pretty much has lived the medic life, and was glad she had made it thus far--but she wasn't satisfied.

There was something else in store for her, and she knew that she wasn't going to live the rest of her life as a medic

What am I going to do...

These words escaped her crimson lips as she turned the doorknob to open the door of her darkened room.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:06 am

He dug the comm from his pocket to send a message to the office of the bay. The DSX and one of the Virgos were to be loaded into a shuttle after Kiyoshi had left with his Cygnus.

He turned away from the shuttle to look towards the exit, spotting Mia. He would've yelled to her but she was too far away. He broke out into a run to move up the platform and into the hallway.

He attempted to sneak up behind her as she was beginning to open her door. He threw both arms around her from behind, making sure to hold both arms down at her side while awaiting at least a kick from her....

Guess who...

The ship's intercom then sounded above them all, forcing him to shift his glance upwards to the speaker.

Intercom - We are currently in range of the North American Continent and shall be landing shortly. Our presence will be detected yet with the knowledge of mobile suits on board, we shouldn't have any trouble.

He then lowered his gaze from the ceiling to drop his chin against her shoulder. He couldn't help but shift his smirk into a smile as he warmly embraced her.

You 'bout ready to head out?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:18 am

If he hadn't said anything she would very well had tried something. She was glad she didn't though as he held onto her there for a moment. Her eyes closed as she leaned back into him, her hands grasping onto his own.

Kaden: You 'bout ready to head out?

She nodded in response, but in actuality, this was all news to her. She didn't think they were going to be in the states. She was going to worry about that later though, she thought to herself as she leaned forwards to lead him into her room.

Closing the door behind them she swiftly pinned Kaden up against the door with her hands on his shoulders. She did this lightly of course, to steer clear from damaging his wounds any further.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:27 am

He turned his head, laying his cheek against her shoulder as he watched her nod. The warmth from her hands spread to his own as she grabbed hold of them.

He followed, close in step as she moved him into the room. The door then closed at his back before he was flung into it....

Ferocious....

He placed his open palms against her hips to interlock his fingers with her belt loops. He couldn't help but smirk at this new...roughness...

What's next, whips an chains...?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:47 pm

Zhelir shook his head as he watched the two venture off, before nuding Rick in the ribs and beginning to head toward the shuttle.

"Guess it's just you an' me, then. Just like ol' times."

"Yeah, except I won't have to worry about having my head taken off from any given direction by beam and bullet weapons." Came his friend's reply.

"We hope." Zhelir corrected him, before stepping into the shuttle. He walked into the cockpit and took the pilot's seat, Rick taking the copilot's.

"So, just on the off chance that your shuttle that hit the ground like a flaming hunk of shit and sat in the frozen wilderness for ages doesn't seem to want to fly, how do we get it back here?"

"We don't." Replied Zhelir, in the process of running a pre-launch check. "I we signal the Pegasus to come 'ere, using tow winches or some shit of that nature to lift 'er into the bay."

Zhelir pressed forward on the throttle of the shuttle, the flames from the engines blowing it out of the bay and into the sky. He laid in a course for Alaska, before pulling a cigarette out of his shirt pocket, and lighting it up. He pulled a second out and tossed it over to his companion, who lit his in quick blurr of motion, similar to the way Zhelir normally did.

He next slipped a hand over to the rudamentory entertainment system in the shuttle, and flipped through the radio dial, trying to pick up some kind of rock station's broadcast. Finding one, he settled back in his seat, closing his eyes and awaiting further event.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:06 am

As her lips were but a hair's length away from his own, she felt him tug her closer to him when suddenly her PDA began to frantically beep. Her head then fell down onto the crevice of his neck as she slumps into him.
You have got to be kidding me.

She muttered into his neck before pushing herself off of the door, pulling herself away from him. She reluctantly pulled her PDA out, finding an alert flashing across her screen. She had forgotten that she put an alarm on her PDA to alert her when and if they ever neared the Sigma Phi Institute.

Flicking the device off she put it back into her little black pouch and met his eyes with her own.

What...what are we doing at Sigma Phi?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:11 pm

He placed his forehead against her own as he released his hold on her belt loop to move his right hand about her. The sudden beeping nearly made him jump, yet when her head fell against his neck he knew better.

He shook his head as she stepped away with her PDA in hand. His arms moved upwards to cross over his chest as she turned around to face him with her question.

Ehh...Well, one of Kiyoshi's pilots from L3 got hurt an they took 'im to Sigma Phi. I figure i'll stop in an say hello real quick. You aint gotta' if ya' don't want to, but i'm sure there's some type of obligation that you've got.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:05 pm

After sending a quick message to one of her friends from Sigma Phi, she put her PDA away and directed her attention back to him. He had that devilish grin about him again.

What...?

She then flashed him a bit of an innocent smile as she continued to look at him.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:12 am

He sat there for a moment....and it finally hit him....Something that he had to do, that needed to be done...

Mia, i'm sorry but....i've gotta' go. There's somethin' i've gotta' do to protect those I love and..i'm sorry.

He turned, stepping through the door but stopped in the doorway. He turned, casting a single glance back towards her before he flashed a simple smile...

You know....I love you....

He didn't take time to wait for her response, instead, he sent a message to the hangar bay to load the DSX as quickly as possible. He had to finish this fight and damnit, it's exactly what he was gonna' do...

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:31 pm

Kiyoshi continued to look at Lori through his sunglasses waiting for her to speak. The room was quiet as the two looked at each other, but that silence did not last long. Kiyoshi's terminal made a loud beep indicating an urgent private message from the bridge of the Pegasus. Kiyoshi sighed as he stood to his feet.

Hold whatever thoughts you have...

Kiyoshi stood up and walked away from his bed to his terminal. Pressing a button, he quickly recognized one of the crewman from the bridge.

Crewman - Kiyoshi, sir.

Yes?

Kiyoshi narrowed his eyes, not in anger, but to try and recognize the look on the man's face. He could tell it was sorrow. Kiyoshi's eyes went wide, but they were hidden under his dark shades.

Crewman - Sir, We've lost contact with the Deathscythe X.

When did it launch!?

Crewman - Kaden launched about an hour ago. His course was directed towards Australia sir. From what we can make out from transmissions we've intercepted, two mobile suits have gone down.

Australia!? He wouldn't have gone after Blace Lowe alone would he?

Kiyoshi punched the nearby wall in anger. For the DSX to lose it's signal could mean that Kaden was destroyed.

Have the mobile suit crews prepare Cygnus X-1 for launch, as well as my old Virgo. I want them both in the shuttle.

Crewman - Sir!? You're going out...I don't think that's wise. You're the senior and only officer }{G officer on board.

Kiyoshi turned his head to look back at Lori.

And I intend to return.

He cut the communication with the bridge as he walked up to Lori.

If Kaden's Gundam has lost it's signal...I can only expect the worst possible outcome.

Growing quiet, Kiyoshi looked Lori in the eyes. He didn't know what to tell her. His plan was to be the one that got killed by Blace Lowe...not Kaden.

I do mean by what I said. I will be coming back.

Kiyoshi walked towards his door, it slowly slid open. Looking back at Lori, he didn't know why he made a promise like that. The words just seemed to come out of his mouth, but he did not regret it.

I hope you are here when I return.

Walking out, the door closed behind him. Kiyoshi made his way to the locker room and changed into his pilot suit, then made his way out to the hangar. Eota ran up to him.

Eota - What do you mean you're launching!?

You're coming with me, I might need some help.

Eota - This bastard shot down Han! How are we going to be able to stop him!?

Kiyoshi walked past Eota towards the shuttle. The Cygnus X-1 and his old Virgo had both been loaded on board. Before stepping on board the shuttle he looked back at Eota.

He also has shot down Kaden.

Eota didn't need to see Kiyoshi's eyes. He could tell by his voice that his eyes would reflect a deep anger within him. Eota made a slight nod before zipping up his pilot suit and putting on his helmet. He heard Kiyoshi ordering one of the nearby regular pilots to pilot the shuttle. By the time Eota got to where the two mobile suits were docked, Kiyoshi was already in the Cygnus. Eota quickly climbed into the cockpit of the Virgo. And then, they were off to Australia.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:11 pm

Kiyoshi easily landed the Cygnus X-1 into the hangar of the Pegasus. He made the Cygnus kneel down, slowly putting it's two hands towards the ground, the metal digits gently cupping the body of Kaden. Kiyoshi didn't bother with the zip line and jumped to the ground, throwing his helmet to the floor making it bounce several times. He walked in front of the hands and looked down at his friend. The crew that had been in the hangar walked over and then they were shocked. Here was their commanding officer, dead. Kiyoshi knelt down and closed Kaden's eyes, stood up, and looked over to one of the crewman.

Have the bridge set a course for Texas. Have Mia and Lori meet me here.

The shuttle then docked inside the hangar, and Eota made his way over to pay his respects. Eota looked over at Kiyoshi, who stood right in front of the body. He didn't know what to say. Kiyoshi was quiet, and seemed calm. Yet in his presence he felt the exact opposite. Eota took off his helmet, held it under his right arm, and lowered his head. The two pilots stood there waiting for the others.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:56 pm

Kiyoshi had used his }{G communicator to contact Zhelir and tell him the sad news about Kaden. He then sent a message to the bridge to change the course to Alaska to pick up Zhelir. Soon after, the Pegasus engines were fired up and quickly making it's way to the Alaskan wilderness.

OOC:
Continued here: http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5466#5466

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.