Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Well Deserved Rest

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Well Deserved Rest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:58 pm

He raises his head from the pilow it was lain into, his hair still dripping.

Wind - Yeah, come on in.

He dropped his head back down into the pillow after his words. Mia grasps onto his door knob, and with a firm twist she prods the door open, letting herself in.

Mia - Hey there cowboy...

He turned his head while barely even moving to look towards Mia...

Wind - Howdaye there...

She approaches him, laying her bag down at the base of his bed.

Mia - Are you alright?

Wind - Mmhmm.....Jus a bit tired...What 'bout you? You alright?

Mia - I'm fine..just fine. Can I...have a look at your shoulder there?

Wind - Hmm.....How ya' need me? Sittin' up, layin' down?

Mia - Sitting up would be great.

He placed both hands down firmly against the bed to push him on around, placing his feet off of the bed and sitting up beside her. She pulls out gloves from her bag she slips them on, noticing that his wound was already mostly cleaned out from his shower.

Mia - It doesn't look too bad...

She dabs a cotton ball in alcohol and begins cleaning his wound to prevent a possible infection. To her luck the bullet had gone straight through--and it would've been hell trying to pull the thing out. She climbs up onto his bed to get to his back, on the otherside of his wound. After finishing cleaning the rest of his shoulder up, she pulled out wrapping bandages, and wrapped the corresponding sides of his wound.

Mia - There we go...

Wind - Mia....I'm sorry 'bout what all went on...

While pulling her gloves off and cleaning up she tosses everything in
her bag and off the bed, still sitting up behind him

Mia - It's not your fault...I should'nt have gone off on my own like that.

Wind - I shoulda' had a better watch on the area.....I never expected them to hit this close to home. But....when I found out that you were gone....I lost it...

She slid her arms around his neck from behind him, whispering back at him softly.

Mia - It's okay...everything's okay now...

Wind - Is it though....? This...anger.....It jus' built up.....

Mia - It's okay...it happens

He reaches one of his hands down to place over her own.

Wind - Mia, do you know anything 'bout my dad.......Derek?

Mia - I can't say that I do...

Wind - They say i'm a clone of him....But....it can't be...

Mia - Clones are genetic replicas. Although they are identical...two clones of the same person are never alike.

Wind - I.....Dunno anymore....

Her fingertips trailed up his neck, lightly scratching at the back of it in a comforting manner. He leans his head forwards to lull as his eyes close....

Wind - What should I do...?

Mia - What can you do?

Wind - That's the thing....I jus' don't know! I mean....how should I pursue this?!? I thought I was in a damn prison......but what if it wasn't a prison...?

She slides her arms away from him for a moment, shifting her body to sit next to him.

Mia - Why would it matter? And how would that affect you now?

Wind - I dunno...I mean, I want to know who I really am...But...is it worth go'in through all that..?

Mia - You need to ask yourself...if you ever do find out, how would effect the person you are now?

Wind - Would it matter? What if i'm exactly what Kiyoshi thinks he is....a puppet...?

Mia - If you were a puppet, what would they use you for? And what task is so arduous that they had to clone Derek himself to get the job done?

Wind - He was a great man....Or was he? I don't know, that's the point! What if all of this is jus' implanted?!?

She shifts her glance to the ground under her feet, at a lost for words.

Mia - I...I don't know.

Wind - Look....I'm sorry....I shouldn't be tellin' you all of this...

Mia - Naw, it's okay. Sometimes it's better to talk about it rather then keep it all in.

He leans back atop the bed, moving his hands back, interlocking the fingers behind his head as he stares upwards to the ceiling...'If he indeed was a clone,' she thought to herself,'He was a pretty darn good-looking one.' She tried not to look at his half-naked form for too long, her eyes trying to find something else to look at.

Wind - Bleh....We're go'in to earth..

Mia - Oh yeah?

A look of excitement crossed her face as she listened to him.

Wind - Mmhmm....

Mia - What's on Earth?

She asks while twisting around to lay on her stomach, propping herself with her elbows next to him. He looked over towards her as he lightly arched a brow...

Wind - I dunno.....Some fragment of a home...? What's on earth for you?

Mia - Old friends, old home, just...my past.

Wind - Hmm...I guess....i'll go to the old house....

Mia - Where's this?

Wind - I dunno.....Somethin' tells me i'll find it...

Mia - It's been a while...I wonder if anything's changed much since I left.

He reaches upwards to run a hand through his hair as he closes his eyes...

Wind - A while.....maybe more....maybe some place that i've never been...

He opens his eyes once more as he turns over on his side to face her...

Wind - I guess i'ma go stay by myself..Nothin' better to do...Definantly gotta' keep the ship under wraps if we can....I dunno if they'd accept us too well.

She raises an eyebrow at him questioningly.

Mia - You're going alone?

Wind - Everyone's got their own lives.....I don't plan to intrude.

Her expression shifts to a worried one as she speaks to him.

Mia - Do you want me to go with you?

Wind - No, you've got your own business to handle.

She lays her arms out, crossing them before her as she rests her head on top of them.

Mia - It's not much. I really don't have anything to go back to. And I've told you already...remember? I'm not leaving your side...

She keeps her eyes locked onto his own.

Wind - Heh...I really don't even know what i'ma be do'in.....I heard somethin' 'bout a tournament...maybe i'll check it out..If you wanna' come with me, I aint gonna' say ya' aint welcome..

She remembers receiving information about a tournament on earth that required medics on site.

Mia - Are you entering...?

Wind - I guess I might....Jus' depends on what it's like. I mean, people these days do some crazy shit....It might be a big trap.

OOC: I'll finish this when I get back. x.x
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:40 pm

Kiyoshi decided to go ahead and carry the bed to Mia's room, since...well it was heavy, and he couldn't hold it forever. He noticed Mia wasn't there and guessed she was with Kaden, as he put the bed up against a wall that didn't have anything against it. Kiyoshi let out a sight as he put his hands to his sides. It had been a long time since Kiyoshi had been to Earth. He, like most colonists, preferred the environments that the space colonies provided. However, this would be a welcome change of scenary.

Now though, Kiyoshi wasn't sure what to do. Obviously, no one else saw things the way he did, and no one would let him just go off on his own, probably. Which meant the trip to Lori's father's wasn't necessary...though he couldn't back out of it now. He thought back to what Lori said about his friends liking to court death. He thought more of how Lori had smiled after she said it. Kiyoshi didn't know what it meant, he wasn't good at these situations at all. Walking up to the closet, Kiyoshi opened it and looked past Mia's clothes, took out the extra sheets that were stored there, and closed the closet door. He then made up Lori's bed and turned around to see that Lori had followed him back to Mia's room. He rubbed the back of his head and smiled.

Well, your bed's all ready for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:33 pm

Kiyoshi was still looking at Lori when his }{G Communicator beeped. Reaching in his pocket, he took it out and pressed the button to receive the communication.

Base - Kiyo...Kiyoshi....I think...I think Han's been killed...his Taurus was...was just destroyed....some bastard named Blace Lowe...he's taken over Australia...Kiyoshi please...come in....

Base's voice sounded full of sorrow and fear. If Kiyoshi hadn't been wearing the sunglasses, Lori would have seen that his pupils had shrunk drastically. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, no...he didn't want to believe it. He didn't even know Base and Han were on Earth. Kiyoshi's knees went weak as he fell to the ground. As he did the sunglasses fell off of his eyes. They hit the floor and rattled slightly. Tears started to fall to the floor.

Kiyoshi couldn't blame himself for Han's death...could he? He wasn't even here on earth, and this "Blace Lowe", he had never heard of him. No, Kiyoshi could blame himself for this. He was the one that sent Han and the others to work with the Defenders. If he hadn't...

It's...it's all my fault...if...if I hadn't sent Han...if I didn't make them all go join up with the Defenders...he wouldn't have been on Earth. He could have protected L3 when the Fre Faction took over...he...he wouldn't be dead...it's...it's all my fault.

Kiyoshi didn't know what to do. He tried to pull himself together. He couldn't. He just stayed there, on the floor, his hands holding him up, and his tears falling to the floor below him.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:52 pm

Zhelir pulled his comlink up to his mouth with a smirk at Belle's comment. He clicked it on and switched over to Kaden's frequency.

"Kaden, we got guests. Meet me in the conference room."

He replaced the comm at his belt and nodded toward the three standing behind him, indicating that they ought follow. He wound his way through the corridors of Pegasus, of which he knew by heart, and into the conference room. He took a seat near the head of the table, Rick and Tersan taking spots next to one another, opposite the table of him. He turned his head toward Belle, nodding slightly.

"Have a seat. It may be a minute or two, yet."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:02 pm

Lori trailed after Kiyoshi - he seemed to have no heard her futile attempt of offering help carrying the bed, but that was probably for the better - she could never have been able to life it. So, quiet as a mouse she followed him to Mia's room, thinking hard. There were so many things going around in her head. She hadn’t seen Mia in forever and was worried, plus Kiyoshi seemed to be having a raging inner battle and THEN she had to worry about going back to earth. She hadn’t even realized that they had already arrived and Kiyoshi had somehow made her bed for her at the speed of light. Mia wasn’t there.

Kiyoshi: Well, your bed's all ready for you.

Wow, that was light speed fast! Thank you very much!

Neko521 showed up from out of the blue and it beeped reprimands at its owner, the lights in its eyes flashing rapidly. Lori sighed and then started at the sudden noise of Kiyoshi receiving a message.

Base - Kiyo...Kiyoshi....I think...I think Han's been killed...his Taurus was...was just destroyed....some bastard named Blace Lowe...he's taken over Australia...Kiyoshi please...come in....

SHOOT. Lori stared at Kiyoshi in horror. This was not good - REALLY not good. As if this is what he needed! Lori was tempted to snatch the communicator and throw it off the ship. She froze in a panic when Kiyoshi crashed to his knees - the sunglasses she had given him falling from his face with a kind of ominous echo. She got down on her knees and wrapped her arms around him as his tears fell fast to the smooth surface of the floor.

Kiyoshi: It's...it's all my fault...if...if I hadn't sent Han...if I didn't make them all go join up with the Defenders...he wouldn't have been on Earth. He could have protected L3 when the Fre Faction took over...he...he wouldn't be dead...it's...it's all my fault.

Shhhhh - calm down, Kiyoshi! Calm down. I’m sure this guy isn’t dead - you don’t know for sure. Its not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself!

She buried her face in his shoulder as a few tears of frustration and distress leaked from her eyes.

Please!

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:39 pm

Kiyoshi just stared at the droplets on the floor that his tears had formed. He wasn't able to focus on anything else, as a pressure grew in his mind.

Cloud - Stop blaming yourself. You couldn't have prevented it...

The pressure faded as Kiyoshi noticed the feeling of tears on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at Lori as he wiped his own eyes. He turned his head back to the floor and saw the sunglasses. Slowly he put them back on. Then his communicator beeped once again. He looked down at it on the floor near him, but didn't want to answer it. He was afraid that it might be another call from someone else he cared about that was hurt because of him. Finally, Kiyoshi reached out for it and responded.

Kiyoshi here.

Eota - Kiyoshi, thank goodness. Base said you didn't respond to him, so I wasn't sure if you would. I'm bringing you the Gundam Stacy designed for you. I just broke through the atmosphere and I'm en route to you now. I figured you're going to need this if you're going to want to go after the guy that critically injured Han.

Critically Injured?

Eota - Yeah, I just got through to Base before contacting you. He said they have Han at the Sigma Phi Institute, but Base doesn't know anything else about his condition.

Relief spread through Kiyoshi as he learned that Han was alive. Kiyoshi looked over his shoulder at Lori, but he couldn't smile. He wanted to, but he had again further retreated into himself.

Looks like you were right.

Eota - I have to go visit Han, Lisa wants me to tell him something important...

Kiyoshi looked at the communicator and pressed the button to respond.

We'll have to wait and see what the others want to do. If Kaden and Zhelir want to go after our new enemy...we might all go. If not, we'll take a small shuttle and go see Han. Then...then...I'll say goodbye...

Eota - What?

Kiyoshi cut the communication with Eota and put the device back into his pocket. He rose to his feet slowly, and gently helped Lori up as well holding her hands. Kiyoshi looked through the darkened shades of his sunglasses at Lori. He realized that they would be a reminder of these last few days and of Lori.

I can't endanger you, or anyone else...anymore. Take care of yourself.

Kiyoshi saw Neko521 beeping trying to get Lori's attention.

You take care of her too, Neko521...

Kiyoshi turned and slowly walked out of the room. He trudged his way down the hall back to his room. He didn't want to ask for help, even if he knew it was the smart thing to do. He'd wait for Eota to bring him his new Gundam. Then, he would take Eota with him to see Han and Base. He'd leave those three and go off to fight Blace Lowe. If he was able to defeat him, he'd get revenge for Han. If not, he would die. Then hopefully this curse would be over.

Kiyoshi sat down on the bed and sat there quietly, holding in his emotions as best as he could.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:04 pm

The beeping of his communicator interrupted their conversation. His right hand moved outwards to the his jacket, hanging on a small rack beside the bed. His fingers curled about the collar of the jacket to tug it from the rack and drape over his lap.

He sunk a hand into one of the inner pockets, grabbing hold of the communicator to raise it to his ear. He played the message, knowing full well that Mia could hear it.

He turned to her, cracking a bit of a smile as he replaced his comm back into his pocket.

Well, duty calls.....I'll stop by your room when I get done so we can finish our conversation.

He stood from the bed, pain and adrenaline still coursing through his body. He slid into his coat as before replacing his hat atop of his head.

He stopped at the door, turning to cast a glance back towards Mia while offering a casual wink.

He stepped out of the room, the door closing at his back. He looked at the walls as he made his way down towards the Conference Room. He lazily dug a dagger out of his coat, deciding it was time for a change. He slid from his jacket once more, slicing the sleeves from it. He slid it back on once more, giving it a completely new look.

He stopped before the door to the Conference room. It opened before him to offer a view of several new faces, as well as Zhelir's. He stepped inwards, quiet for the moment, to make his way to his seat at the head of the table.

He took his seat and lit up a cigarette as he leaned back in the chair. He reached upwards to tip the hat towards the new additions as he smirked.

On to business.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:41 pm

The Cygnus X-1 Dropped from the sky with the Atmochutes deployed. Finally once it was through the atmosphere, Eota disengaged the chutes. The equipment flew from the Gundam's body and in a burst of blue energy from the verniers, Eota flew off in the direction of the Pegasus. Eota did a quick systems check making sure all was still in order with the Gundam. The atmochutes had protected it perfectly, and the black and gold paint job still shined like new. Eota saw the Pegasus as it slowly peaked over the horizon as he got closer to it. Eota picked up his communicator and contacted Kiyoshi...

~Inside Kiyoshi's room on the Pegasus~
Kiyoshi's }{G communicator beeped signaling that Eota must have finally arrived. He stood to his feet and walked out his door, as he removed the device from his pocket.

You near the ship, Eota?

Eota - Yes, I can see it easily now.

I'll open up the hangar and just bring it in.

Eota - Roger.

Kiyoshi put the communicator back in his pocket, walking down the hall towards the hangar. He took in his environment, preparing himself for leaving once again. When he got to the hangar he didn't stop in one of the locker rooms to change into his pilot suit. It wouldn't be needed right now since they were on Earth. Walking up to the controls, Kiyoshi hit a few buttons and opened up the doors. The light shined into the hangar illuminating it and the other mobile suits inside. Then he saw it. The black and gold figure flying towards the hangar. It was impressive, and the design was familiar to him. Stacy had obviously used one of his early designs to create it. Eota seemed to bring the Gundam in masterfully. After landing, Eota walked the Cygnus up to one of the stations for each mobile suit that was empty, and opened up the cockpit hatch.

Kiyoshi walked over to his new Gundam, looking up at it through the frames of his sunglasses. Eota rode the zip line down and stood in front of Kiyoshi.

Eota - Kiyoshi Kazami meet Gundam Cygnus X-1.

All things considered, Kiyoshi couldn't help but smile up at the Gundam. It was almost the same feeling like when a kid gets a new toy, but the smile quickly faded.

Thank you, Eota. Let's get to work.

Eota - Work?

Eota looked confused at Kiyoshi. He was expecting Kiyoshi would want to get ready for some form of counter action as fast as possible, but he thought he would get to rest first. Eota removed his helmet as Kiyoshi walked rode up the zip line. Kiyoshi jumped back into the pilot's seat and brought up the control system of the Cygnus. Kiyoshi looked over the weapons and the thruster array, and noticed the Lithium Ion Cell power core. Kiyoshi leaned out of the cockpit and looked at Eota.

Hook up the power cable to charge the Cygnus.

Kiyoshi leaned back into his suit typing away at a small keypad.

Eota looked around and then saw a small terminal. After he walked over to it, he began to put in the commands to make a large power cable slowly descend from a opening in the wall behind Cygnus. Eota then rode up a small platform behind the Gundam and attached the cable to the port on the back of the Gundam, just under the backpack unit.

Inside the cockpit, Kiyoshi was trying to think of a way to deal with the power problem. If a battle went on too long, he couldn't rely on the beam rifle or sabers. The vulcans and machine cannons would cause enough damage in close range, but he'd need something for medium to long range. Looking over across the hangar, Kiyoshi noticed two weapons that had remained from Kaden's old Leo. The dober gun and machine gun wouldn't pull from the Gundam's power source. Kiyoshi moved the keypad to the side and put his hands on the controls. He made Cygnus place the beam rifle on the hardpoint on the hip armor. Kiyoshi climbed out of the cockpit and looked at Eota who was riding the platform down.

Eota, I can handle the rest. You go and start preparing that shuttle over there.

Eota - Yes, sir.

Eota made his way towards the shuttle. Kiyoshi was less formal than Han, but both of them deserved plenty of respect. Meanwhile, Kiyoshi worked at a terminal and brought the dober gun over and placed it into the right hand of the Cygnus. Then he brought the machine gun over and placed it on the hard point on the left hip armor. Again Kiyoshi looked up at the Cygnus and smiled. It wasn't Neo Zero, but Cygnus X-1 would do it's job.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:25 pm

Zhelir glanced Kaden up and down. A little scuffed up, and with a sleeveless jacket. He shook his head at the Road Warrior-ish look, and spoke up.

"This' Belle Korringat, my secretary from L04," He nodded toward her, whom had still not taken her seat. "That's Rick, who's yet to tell me his last name. He's the one I bought Mercurius off of, though I'd known him for a considerable ammount of time before that, and this is Tersan Coreset, former leader of L04's Taurus division." He nodded to the both of them in turn.

"What quarters are available?" Zhelir asked, gazing around the room. "I'm sure they're ready for some sleep; dragged 'em off the colony just before dark, and I don't think any of 'em slept a wink on the way here."

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:30 pm

Eota finished the preparations for the shuttle when Kiyoshi walked on board.

I'm going to go take a shower and get ready. If anyone comes in here and asks who you are tell them to contact me.

Eota - Are you sure it will be alright?

I'm the senior officer on the Pegasus. There shouldn't be a problem.

Eota - You mean you're leading the }{G!?

Kiyoshi shook his head as he turned around.

Me? Lead the }{G...? No. Kaden's much better at it. He's doing a good job, and I don't want that kind of responsibility. We'll be leaving as soon as I'm done getting ready.

Eota - I thought you said you were going to discuss this with the others?

I lied.

Kiyoshi stopped in the doorway as Eota made a step forward.

Eota - Kiyoshi, I've never seen you pilot a mobile suit, but this guy in Australia took out Han! He's not going to be some push over. I think we should get as much help as we can!

I didn't ask you what you thought.

Kiyoshi's came out of his mouth in a cold steady flow. He looked over his shoulder at Eota.

I'm taking you to the Sigma Phi Institute where you will stay with Base and Han.

Eota - What!? You're not even going to let us help!?

You said it yourself...Blace Lowe took out Han. If he can do that, think about what could happen to both you and Base. I can't allow that.

Eota - Who are you to fight this war all by yourself!? Do you want to be some kind of war hero! Is that what this is about...you want all the glory to yourself!?

Eota was frustrated with Kiyoshi and his face showed it. Kiyoshi slowly turned around taking off his sunglasses. His deep cold green eyes focused a powerful glare on Eota.

This isn't about glory at all. I've never wanted praise for what I've done. Ever. I'm doing this alone so I can protect those I care about.

Eota - If you want to protect us so bad, what happens if your killed! Who is going to protect us then!

I can't answer that.

Eota - All the times I've heard Han talk about you, I thought you were some great noble pilot. You're nothing but a selfish bastard.

You don't know how true that is.

Eota looked surprised as Kiyoshi turned away and walked off the shuttle replacing his sunglasses over his eyes. Eota punched one of the seats on the shuttle in anger. How could Kiyoshi be this way?

Kiyoshi went back to his room and took a shower, leaving his sunglasses on the counter. He stood under the water thinking for a long time. Steam had filled the bath room and since Kiyoshi hadn't closed the bathroom door it had filled his living quarters as well. He was hurt that Eota thought all of this was about some petty want to be glorified. Placing his head against the shower wall and closing his eyes, Kiyoshi let out a heavy sigh.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:41 pm

Kiyoshi: I can't endanger you, or anyone else...anymore. Take care of yourself.You take care of her too, Neko521...

Lori stood there paralyzed as Kiyoshi walked out of her door. She felt a cold shiver - like this was some kind of strange goodbye. Her mind slowly began to start moving again and her irratation began growing. In a sudden burst of temper, Lori slammed the door to her and Mia's room and stalked off to the bathroom.

No one, i swear, NO ONE, takes me seriously! Endanger me! As if I am some kind of stranger to mortal peril! What the heck! That is IT!

Kiyoshi had left - AGAIN, Mia was no where to be found, AND she was going back to Earth. Well, fine. FINE. She was going to go back to Sigma Phi and to go see Kyo. She ripped a towel off of the counter and ducked her head in the sink, letting the cold water drench her hair. She was going to have to wash the pink dye out of her hair if she saw her father again. He didnt know she had dyed it in the first place, and perhaps - maybe people would take her more seriously if she was back to her original hair color. She grabbed a bottle of her hair dye removal shampoo and worked it through her hair. She was determined to find Kiyoshi before he ran off.
Finally finished, she rinsed out her hair and toweled her hair off. She looked at her grim face in the mirror.

Well, back to being a blonde.

In a flurry of hair dryers, brushes, and makeup - she ran out of her room with Neko521 trailing behind her. She stopped suddenly, turned, and grabbed Neko521. She accessed the message box (Neko521 beeped in approval) - ignored all the sent messages - and sent a quick message herself to Kyo.

Hey Kyo! I'm coming back to Earth. Have you and Dammien meet me at Sigma Phi, okay? Oh, and go see if you can find Amberley for me! You should remember her - there arent that many red headeds with long ringelt hair! Much love - Lori

Neko521, take me to Kiyoshi's room will you?

Hovering in a happy sort of way, Neko521 whizzed down the halls leading Lori to her destination.

Ah, now i remember! Here it is!

She accessed the door and stepped in a room full of steam.

Eh?

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:48 pm

Kiyoshi turned off the water and walked out of the shower and started drying himself off with a nearby towel. He hadn't heard Lori come into his room, so after he dried himself off he walked out of the bathroom and then went wide eyed.

Lori!

Kiyoshi ran back into the bathroom and wrapped the towel around his waist. His face was flushed with embarrassment. Kiyoshi rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, his hair still wet from the shower. Then he blinked as he noticed Lori's hair.

Your hair...it's...it's not pink?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:05 pm

EEK!

Lori whirled around. She should have known. Steam = shower. STUPID STUPID STUPID! At least she didnt see anything becuase of the steam, but still! How EMBARRESSING.

Kiyoshi: Your hair...it's...it's not pink?

Lori turned slowly around and peeked at him through her fingers. Okay, towel. Towel was okay. She could handle a towel. She looked up at him to see a very similar blush on his face.

Ah, sorry! Um, my hair - I just took the dye out. My dad doesnt like me dying it, so...

She averted her eyes to the floor.

I really am sorry for just barging in on you like this. I just never think ahead!

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:22 pm

Kiyoshi quickly moved to his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers and socks then went over to his closet and took out a pair of long black pants and shirt.

No, no. I should have had the bathroom door closed or my door locked...it's alright, don't worry about it.

He walked back into the bathroom and quickly changed into his clothes and walked back out with the sunglasses in his hands. He looked over at Lori as he sat down on his bed.

Though...I am going to miss the pink hair. It was cute.

Kiyoshi put on his sunglasses then started to put on his shoes.

A friend of mine, Eota, brought me my Gundam. We'll be heading to the Sigma Phi Institute soon. I wanted to say goodbye before I left...

Though Kiyoshi's sunglasses hid the pain that he felt in his eyes, his voice did not.

You've made me think about a lot of things in this short amount of time, that I'll carry with me. Thank you. Anyway...you obviously wanted to see me about something?

Kiyoshi finished tying his shoes and looked over at Lori.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:40 pm

He sat there, his eyes shifting to each face as Zhelir introduced them. He reclined lightly in the chair as he pulled an ashtray from the table, placing it in his lap. He flicked his cigarette before producing a mock wave to all three of 'em.

Welcome to the Pegasus, glad to have ya' aboard. As for the rom, there's always plenty. Remember, this IS a war ship.

As per rules, we aint too strict on shit. Jus' ask that if we got a mission that involves ya', don't stay up too late. Y'all came at the right time though, we're headin' to Earth for some relaxation. Once we dock, everyone'll be free to do as they want.

Sure, there'll be a few left behind to watch over the ship, but i'll be takin' my gundam with me. So, well, get comfortable an relax. Ya' aint gotta' leave the ship if ya' don't want to neither.

He nodded for a moment as he took another hit from his cigarette, wating for random comments.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle on Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:25 pm

Belle looked around as they entered the large conference room filled with many chairs, all around one large table. She noticed the others all taking a seat, but didn't follow suite. She was what some might call "uptight," (although, she preferred the term "on guard") in the sense that, it was quite hard for her to relax.

"Zhelir: Have a seat. It may be a minute or two, yet."

Belle shook her head, so to say "No thanks, I'm fine," but Zhelir had already turned back to his original position.

Another new face then appeared in the doorway, making her jump a little as she turned to the door. Her eyes fell back to Zhelir as he introduced her, as well as the two others, to the man. She then listened as Kaden explained the situation, before shifting her gaze to the others, waiting for someone else to put in their two sense. She would have said something herself, but she much preferred to blend into the background, rather than drawing attention to herself.

Belle
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:27 pm

She watched as Kaden was called to leave. Her fingers slipped into her side pocket as she pulled out her PDA. It buzzed to life as she quickly skimmed around to find out exactly where Lori was. The upgrades that Lori put into her PDA were remarkable. As she pulled up a couple different screens, Mia noticed that Lori had installed a mapping program into the device that showed a very descriptive map of pegasus. She followed the bleeping light on her PDA and saw that it was labeled "Neko521"

There she is.

Apparently Lori was in the place labeled "Kiyoshi's Quarters."

Ohh boy...I guess I won't be heading over there anytime soon.

With this, she sent Lori a message to meet up with her sometime soon. As she was skimming through her messages though, she found one from Amberly. It was an update about what was going on at Sigma Phi. As she was reading the message though, one thought led to another and she wondered if Kiyoshi was aware of what was going on to his own officers of L3.

Most importantly though, from what Amberly was saying, a new threat to all of them came in the form of this Tallgeese II. Lori would know more about this than her--This was her field after all. Mia made a mental note to ask Lori about it later.

As for her, Pegasus was going to land soon. Mia didn't think she'd be coming back to earth so soon. She initially planned to stay in the colonies for a couple of years after getting a job there. All of that changed of course when she ran straight into that handsome devil of a man named Kaden.

A long contented sigh escaped her lips as she slid out of his bed. Making her way out of his door, she shut it lightly behind her. Strolling down the corridors she was making her way to the hangar. For no specific reason at all, she paced in, the doors sliding shut behind her as the lights automatically turned on while shining down upon the line of Mobile suits.

She noticed the familiar Mercurius in the far back corner, and it seems that Zhelir was back on Pegasus. What really stood out though was Kaden's very own DSX, it wasn't just a Gundam, it was a masterful work of art. The Gundam's great aura seemed to pull her in as she neared it. Her long black hair brushed past the side of her hips as she leaned up against a metal railing to look up at the DSX. She lingered on there for a moment, taking the massive marvel in.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:47 pm

Zhelir nodded, and rose to his feet. "You lot can stay wherver ya please, then, so long as no one has a problem with it. My room is just down th'hall, on the opposite side, if ya need me at all. But I've got one more piece a' business to discuss with Kaden. Rick, you might wanna stick 'round a minute. Tersan, Belle, the two of you are free to do whatever ya like."

"There a bar in this place?" Tersan spoke up, some of the regality gone from his voice, thankfully.

Zhelir nodded, and gave him a few quick directions, after which, he flashed out the door.

Zhelir replaced himself at the table. "Now, then. The other thing, is I believe I've located the Leviathan, as I mentioned before." Zhelir paused a moment to watch as Rick's eyes grew considerably. He continued, "And now that we're Earth-side, I think it'd be best I go and recover it. Me, and one or two others. Rick, for sure; I'll need help with repairs. I'm open to anyone who wants to come along, but I don't want to post a notice or anythin' that might seem like an order. Any ideas?"[/color] He spread his arms out on the able at final few words, as though open to suggestions from anyone and everyone.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aisak on Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:53 pm

He leaped from the shoulder of the DSX to swing in a wide arc to the opposite shoulder. The line tugged tight as he moved gracefully. He landed against the opposite shoulder before kneeling down. He pulled a screw driver from his massive belt of tools and began to unscrew a panel.

He took the screws from the panel an dropped them into an empty pocket. Once the panel was removed be began tinkering with it's innards. The previous advance into L3 had left the DSX a bit damamged. While most of it had been previously repaired, there were still a few minor set backs.

At this point though, nothing could bring him down. He'd never been to earth before and this was going to be awesome! To finally get out of this metal box would be welcoming.

He replaced the screws back onto the panel once more before swinging down from the shoulder. He landed down against one of the walkways. He extended his hands out against the bars, running his fingers along them as he entered the cockpit door.

He flopped down into it as if this was his own gundam. He reached outwards to tug the several rows of keyboards around him before the cockpit door closed him in, installing another panel above them.

As he went over the systems he couldn't help but wonder about his parents....How they were doing. Little Diane, his baby sister. It really hadn't occured to him til recently how long he'd been gone from home.

Maybe it was time to give the family a call. He'd be sure to do that before he disembarked for earth. The door opened once more as he pushed away the keyboards. The DSX was in optimal shape.

He stood from the cockpit an walked across the steel walkway towards the elevator. He pressed the button to take him to the floor level before he leaned back against one of the metal gratings that held the passengers of the elevator inside.

He reached his hands back to wrap about the metal before shoving himself off of the wall. His line of vision had been cast at the floor, yet it raised as he stepped from the elevator.

His eyes locked onto the black haired beauty that stood before the DSX, marveling at it. He couldn't help but wonder if she'd been there the entire time.

He stepped up to her side as he turned his eyes back towards the DSX.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Aisak
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:06 pm

He turned in his chair to look over towards Zhelir. He nodded eventually before dabbing out his cigarette in the ashtray.

Leviathan, hmm....Take the shuttle, but be careful. We've only got one. Take as many people as ya' want an i'll see if I can throw in some extra stealth equipment. It should keep you under the lines of anyone who's watchin' too close.

Then again, you could always jus' go without it. With the Pegasus now on Earth we'll be able to lay down easy support fire from any of the gundams, or from the ship for that matter.

He instantly produced another cigarette to light as he leaned forwards in his seat. He replaced the ashtray against the table top as he leaned against the table. He averted his eyes from Zhelir as he began typing against his keyboard built into the table.

A screen rose up before them all, showing the battle between the L3 Defense Team and the Tallgeese 2.

Since you've been gone, some bad things have happened. Mia got kidnapped an then this happened. I'm currently debatin' on whether or not I should....WE should take part in it.

I aint gonna' go into it too much, i'll announce it to the team before our vacation. I'm gonna' leave it free for anyone who thinks they can tackle it, but to think it through. I don't suggest they do it, but you know how most of us headstrong people are. They'll learn one way or another.

As per the video, I was wonderin' if you'd heard 'bout any of it?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.