Well, I am leaving because i was not treated very kindly.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Well, I am leaving because i was not treated very kindly.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bamarre1989 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Ok. I know I am not that good at punctuation and such.I try ok? I was not raised properly and had a horrible childhood and NO ONE ever wants to rp with me ...well fine....you could have been nice about it people but NOOOOOO some of you had ti send me private msgs that werent so nice ok well whatever I hope you enjoy roleplaying because I am never roleplaying again and to some of you that will be quite a relief so enjoy it GOODBYE!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bamarre1989
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

-.-

Don't be so melodramatic. You cannot leave; we have an RP to do. This one was going to be interesting, damn it *whines*

I command you to stay!
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Well, I am leaving because i was not treated very kindly.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bamarre1989 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:14 pm

I am not being melo whatever either people dont want to rp or the one i did start we dont even go anywhere with and its just frustrating im sorry ok but I guess I can stay and see if the rp actually goes anywhere in the next few days and hopefully the ppl being mean to me will stop it.I have a very sensitive mentallity more so than most other females.

Bamarre1989
Member for 12 years

Oh. You're a girl? Heh.. I thought you were male.

Anywho, I'll see if I can round up the few acquaintances I've acquired during my stay here, and maybe they'll join. =3

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Do stay dear, because it's the people that criticize others that need the most help :) And being so fresh here means that you must not have met a lot of roleplayers yet. Some of us are quite nice, and it takes time to meet a lot of people. I've been here for some eh... Two months, and at first I was like -Wow people really hate on my style and whatnot- but after a while I got better and people don't really hate on my writing anymore. Actually some people even tell me I do good.

You just need time to show the people who are cruel to you that you can do better than what they perceive of you :)

From a fellow female rper ;D
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fayray on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Oh! I'm so sorry! That sucks, sometimes people can be really really mean on here. You just have to know how to take it.
I woke up weak today and hearing your voice crawled into the speakers and maxed up the volume.

Fayray
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Ok, WTF?

If your going to leave, leave, don't try to grab attention to yourself. Punctuation isn't hard, when your done with a thought use a Period. Names and new sentences have Capital Letters for the first letter. Download Safari and you can spell check as you type.

Omnistrife
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Give her some space, some people don't know better and with kind guidance they can learn from their mistakes.

Eternity
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Bye. It's sad that you're leaving and all that crap.

Maybe... try and hone your writing skills, think about posts as you write them, and don't whine that everyone doesn't like you. Only a few certain people on this forum are truly hated by me and the masses.

Kronos
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Omnistrife wrote:Ok, WTF?

If your going to leave, leave, don't try to grab attention to yourself. Punctuation isn't hard, when your done with a thought use a Period. Names and new sentences have Capital Letters for the first letter. Download Safari and you can spell check as you type.

If you're going to add fuel to the fire, you might as well GTFO right now. She doesn't need to hear that. This section of the site was created not only for incoming members, but for current members to let us know when they're leaving.

If the punctuation bothers you so much, don't RP with her. Simple as that.

Anywho, Bamarre, I'm sure more people will join our Role Play, and you can learn from us and slowly better yourself throughout the story. =3

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:37 pm

I am fully certain that there is the chance he will enter one of my RP's. Anyway, you need to go figure your life out, because, simply, she should join the RP Academy if she is not that good. I am sure that the instructors there will help, and I would to if it wasn't such a ridiculous way I have been introduced to her.

Omnistrife
Member for 12 years

Heh, after that little outburst, I doubt she will.

She could go to the Roleplay Academy, or she could learn from experience, which is what we're trying to help her do. 'Tis the best way to learn, after all.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildMustang on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey, some people can be pretty rude. Who gives a damn what they think!! I just completely ignore people who are rude over the internet, because obviously they're cowards to be bullying over the internet where all you can do is type mean messages back to each other and not even be face to face.

WildMustang
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 pm

I love how im found rude T_T
Someone posts that they hate the forums, I am part of the hate.
Sooo.... Yeah.

Omnistrife
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MichelleLynn19 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:13 pm

She is my friend and I just joined this site.She is good at telling stories and acting out charactors she is a DM for my D and D group. She was not taught properly how to punctuate and she is really sensitive about it , but she said she would stay and also as for omnistrife she is a person with a bipolar disorder aswell as border line personality disorder anxiety disorder aswell as a depersonalization disorder and a dissociative disorder......She is extremely sensitve mentally so watch how you speak to her or just ignor her.Ignoring her would be better than saying things like you did to her.

P.S. I am not that good at Punctuation either , but I dont care that im not if other people dont like it well big whoop. I do not have any mental disorders with the exception of adhd and therefore I can handle things alot better than she can.
Last edited by Remæus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double posts.
To be normal is to be boring.I enjoy insanity.

MichelleLynn19
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildMustang on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm

Omnistrife I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about whoever was rude to her.

I have a severe anxiety disorder too, and it really sucks, but that doesn't make me leave the forums because of what other people think.

In general, I don't really care what they think, here or in real life. 8)

WildMustang
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatsNotPoetry on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:04 am

Okay so, as Michelle just said (unless I read incorrectly; it was a little difficult to read through), the OP claims she will stay regardless of her previous claim to be leaving. So that makes this null and void, correct?

Maybe these tips will be helpful:

1: Michelle, I know you are new. But remember: there is no need to double-post. That's what the Edit button is for.
2: A list of social disorders is generally little excuse for much. For one, it's the internet. No one knows who's telling the truth and who may be keen on self-diagnosis. I'm not saying this is true of our OP, here, I'm just speaking generally. Everyone pretty much has to take everything with a grain of salt. If people are going to get up in arms over "geez, grow up and stop spreading drama" then they have no business on the internet. It's not everyone else's job to sugar coat and censor everything they say.
3: However, a little bit of tact is always nice.
4: Yes, this is a place meant for Hellos and Goodbyes. Not for drama.
5: If you need help with your writing skill, don't be upset with others for said skill that in their RP. As others have said, that is exactly what the Rp Academy is for. Also, seek out others for help. Consider using a word processor if you must. It's good for spelling, grammar, and punctuation checking.

Hope that was helpful to everyone.
I am available as an RP mentor should you seek to improve.
I draw things that you may like.
I like Ronald Jenkees and you might, too.

I require a certain level of writing skill in my stories. Don't be insulted, I just prefer to RP novel-level material. (I, I, I, me, me, me. I sound like such a jerk.)

ThatsNotPoetry
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

I was not looking for tips but thankyou and she did say she would stay I was listing my friends mental disorders not as an excuse but so that hopefully omnistrife and anyone else would understand that she is overly sensitive and doesnt need bs like what he was giving her.It is not by any means an excuse for not being able to puncuate correctly.I guess maybe she should leave here though seeing as how some people cant understand that. Maybe she should find a forum that is not against people having mental disorders or atleast that cares that they do and is sensitive to that fact thankyou.

MichelleLynn19
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 pm

As it has been stated above, it isn't our job to sugar coat everything.

However, also stated, being tact is appreciated, along with kindness and understanding.

However, if you and her wish to leave,

Bye Bye,
Take Care,
See Ya Later,
Have a nice day.

No one is going to stop you if you leave.
Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------------------------
RPs I am in:
When Darkness Falls v.2.0 - Running, Please Join!

Black_Dragon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Life isn't fair....we all know that, or most of us at least.....Going through school i was the one everyone hated, bullied, teased,you name it. Things get better in time.....i just know it.

MichelleLynn19: if you would ever make A D&D Rpg i'd join in a heartbeat.....In D&D i'm a draconic Master so yeah.....Dragons rule!

Arietraekos
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!