Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

West Street

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

West Street

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:13 am

I thought here we could do something like Coronation Street here, and have one group of people, about 1 to 30. Then we can have about 7 families, around 3-5 in each one. It will be like proper soaps, with deaths and the really exciting bits that they have.

So heres my character.

Name: Martin Langs (Some people will have to live in the Langs family)
Job: Policeman
Family: 2 kids, a wife, a grandad (So if you want to join the Langs family, those are your choices, you decide if they are a boy and girl or two boys or two girls.
History: Martin has lived in West Street all his life, when he was a kid he lived in number 53 but when he became 17, his parents died so he earned the house. His grandad was sent to look after him and hes stayed there ever since. He has a little sister who lives in NY somewhere who has a nice job and a big house. Martin met his wife (Name to be confirmed) when he was 27 on a holiday in France. They instantly fell in love and both went back to Martin's house to live, a few years after they got married and had their first child a couple of weeks after the marriage. And then the next child a year after, so one child is 12 and another 11.
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: West Street

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jess..Drama Queen! on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 pm

I am interested in playing a character similar to Carla Connor as she is my favourite character on the street :)
x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jess..Drama Queen!
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!