[Resolved] What Are These Time Traveling Footnotes?

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

[Resolved] What Are These Time Traveling Footnotes?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:48 pm

There seems to be footnotes from '46 years ago' in some of my RP's posts such as:

These footnotes don't show up in the actual RP tab, just if I go into a character's sheet and scroll down to read the posts the character was tagged in.

I'm thrilled that the footnotes feature seems to actually be functional since I've last been to the RP tab, but... I was just wondering if this is something that is supposed to be happening, seeing as there seems to be no real reason for it.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Re: What Are These Time Traveling Footnotes?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Yep, it is currently a known bug as the feature is being implemented. It's part of some new features that are currently being added to the community.

It has been fixed! Thanks to the report, and some contact with multiple other users. The problem has been located and fixed. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!