Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

What Are Your D&D Real Life Stats?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

What Are Your D&D Real Life Stats?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:34 pm

http://www.thehaws.org/add_quiz.shtml

Some of these questions are flat out ridiculous, but I hope you find it as entertaining as I did.

STR: 9
INT: 15
WIS: 14
DEX 16
CON 11
CHR 18

Please don't say anything about my weak little arms and my apparently winning personality. (I'm kidding.)

Honestly, I think the reason my charisma is so high is because they rated the, "Have you ever been asked out by the same sex" too high...

Enjoy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hilde
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:42 pm

STR: 9
INT: 13
WIS: 12
DEX: 12
CON: 14
CHR: 14

Oh my word, seriously.
I am so not cool...

: )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 pm

STR: 13
WIS: 13
DEX: 17
CON: 14
CHR: 18

More or less accurate, I suppose.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Remaeus wrote:More or less accurate, I suppose.

h00r.

: )

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:03 pm

I meant that those are the highs! I gave credit to several half-qualifiers. ;P

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby T3h-W1ng on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:12 pm

STR: 13
INT: 11
WIS: 15
DEX: 17
CON: 10
CHR: 16

Good enough I guess.

T3h-W1ng
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hjorr the Forsaken on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:25 pm

STR: 11
DEX: 14
CON: 13

Well, they could be worse, I guess.
Though STR and CON are pretty crappy.

: /

Hjorr the Forsaken
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:27 am

STR: 3
DEX: 11
CON: 12

Wow, I actually finished with enough time to post them. :shock:

Anyway, the Strength... I have no idea how much I can lift, so I just chose the smallest. It's probably more though.

And while I'm not going for my phd, I've been told many times that I should/could. ;D

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:43 pm

STR: 3
INT: 13
WIS: 12
DEX: 6
CON: 8
CHR: 6

Ahem... well, I was being honest. For realz. I'm sure you all can vouch for me, despite my dismal scores, right? Nevermind.

Dovey
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:36 am

STR - 5
INT - 15
WIS - 15
DEX - 13
CON - 11
CHR - 18

Decided to say what the hell and did this. What I see is that most of you are fairly strong. I doubt I'd ever want to arm wrestle with you lol.

Take it easy,
-Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lisolette Della Torre on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:29 pm

STR:5
INT:15
WIS:14
DEX:9
CON:10
CHR:18

I have to say though that the intelligence questions is a load of bollux. And so is the bloody "charisma" crap. You could have tons of people confide in you but it could all be fake. What they should really be asking is how long does it take you to make friends, and how long does it take you to make a best friend? How long have you been friends with your your newest/oldest friend. Stuff like that is more important.

Lisolette Della Torre
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:29 pm

STR13
INT13
WIS12
DEX11
CON10
CHR17

My LW body combined with my amateur alcohol tolerance killed my Con, I have to admit, I am a charming bastard, so I think my Charisman is correct. I think my wisdom should be higher, but my intelligence and strength are appropriate, as is my dex.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:29 pm

STR:7
Intl:11
Wis:12
Dex 13
con:12
Chr:7

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.