What am i?... (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: What am i?... (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:31 pm

In a flash from his eyes she was around his biting into him, the pain surged from his neck muscle down to his shoulder to his ear as a sharp burning pain started from the point she bit and slowly threw out his body. She left go of him as his body seemed to colaps, pain drove over him, felling become lost from the point of the bite and spreading slowly , the buring felling didn't stop, it keeped going, untill a small flash of blackness over took his eyes, the moon seemed as bright as a brand new Florescent bulb. he looks up at her slowly standing up...
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 pm

She waiting making sure no one was approaching them or watching. She watched as his body grew cold and then any flaw was corrected to leave a perfect being. His skin turned pale with a slight glow when the moonlight touched it. his teeth were white and his fangs vary sharp and long. When she stood up they slowly became smaller and less visible to the human eye. His eyes were sharper and they looked around at ever thing seeing the world through new more vivid eyes.

"Things are going to be vary different from what you once knew. The world just got a lot larger. There is a world within your own you now belong too. The Night world. Things you may have found in your human life will never be the same to you. Everything has changed, is different. And you will be different. This is a new life, with it a new you. Most vampires change their names when they awaken. You, also may choose a new name. I was born a Vampire and born with my chosen name. Amilia. Who will you be known as in this life?" She asked offering an hand to help him up.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 pm

he awakes to the new world, the world seems more crisp, sharper, almost like a real time photo shop image before his eyes as he rised from the ground. She spoke as he got up.

"A new name huh? Names where never really a good thing for me to pick, i.. lacked in the creative name department. " he chuckled a little.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Amilia smiled and watched him as he took in all the new sights.

"Well, what about an old friend's names you liked, or a historical figure?" She suggested looking around.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:47 pm

he thought

"Well... wouldn't that be wrong? taken a name already made? A name most people know? someone who already took that name and made it famous? I know there dead but i would hate for someone to take my name and Ruin it."

He walks out into the street to block the lights from the street lights. He looks back at her.

" So... being a vampire i need blood yes? Well... lets see how this works"

He smiles at her.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Amilia moved quickly and was in front of him in seconds. He could see her movements now but they were still fast even for him. She had her hand on his chest pushing him back towards the park. Her eyes swirled with silver and her fangs were prominent.

"The first thing you must learn of your new kin. We do not exist. you must control your lust. If you choose to let our existence be known you choose to die." She said a fierceness to her voice.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm

he goes back on the ground but flips over into his feet

"well... if you or we are known the world would be in a mass panic no? So ideally no it wouldn't be a good idea. and how do i control my lust? "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

"Practice. Self discipline. But by all means, if you want a crash course. Follow me. I'm sure you'll learn quickly." Amilia said walking down through the park towards a night club. It was dark but the music was loud. And there were many people there.

"No focus, you feel the least bit overwhelmed tell me." She said watching him yet smiling at everyone as she passed. She grabbed his hand as they walked up and the bouncer pulled the red cable out of her way and bowed slightly to her and closed it behind them. Amilia lead him into a dark room with bright lights flashing and people everywhere.

"Now tell me, what do you feel, Smell, hear?" Amilia knew he would hear the heart beats of the dancers as they worked there bodies making the blood flow faster. He would smell the people and all the food around him and he would feel the thirst.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

he followed her as she took his hand into a night club. The bouncer let them in as everyone else was left at the door. Kinda mean when you think about it. Then she let him inside and told her what he felt, hear, smelt and so on. He looked at then to everyone else.

"Well... There are beats, low thumping not in a rythem, heart beats racing and slowing down. The smell of food in the back kitchen, My mind rejected the smell of it now as my body wanted to grab someone and the impulse to bite. " he said looking at everyone around him then to her.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 am

"That is the thrust. It's what can make or break a Vampire. You must feed every other day. Then gradually, you can start waiting days, and even weeks when you've gained enough control but you seem to have a great deal of it." She said watching him closely.

Impressive. Watching him she knew she choose the right person. The light flashed at Amilia and her eyes reflected it with a light glow.

"Are you thirsty?" She was watching a girl watching him from the dance floor.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 am

"I can see how this can break vampires, its almost a instinctive impulse. "
He looked at her as her eye seemed to change color or become more vibrent
"I am very... " he winks at her licking it new fangs.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Amilia smiled. She looked out and smiled down at the humans. They all were meant for one purpose. Food. They all lived there lives not knowing That vampires truly ran there world. Top business were owned and run by pure blood families. Amilia waved her hand towards the crowed.

"Choose one, anyone. Then move her our private table over there." she said pointing to a darkly lite table marked off so no one could sit there. she walked away with a smile and brought a young man she found along he way with her.

"Come with me." She said with a smiled looking into his eyes. They swirled a mesmerizing silver and then he followed her without question.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

he nods as he watches her take a man with no problem. He followed her as if he was in a trance of some kind. Then as he was looking around a female on the other side by the wall looked over at him with a smile and looked away quickly as he looked at her. he smiled then walked over to him and asked for a dance. She gladly accepted the offer and as the music begain to start once more they started to dance.

As a few songs passed he stops and asks her to come with him to get a drink, she follows him to the table where Amilia was at.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Amillia was sitting with the young man. He seemed to be watching her almost in a dream like state. Aira sat with a cup of Warm Red blood in front of her. Aira was sipping the goblet slowly. She had bitten his wrist and bleed him. She watched the festivities around the club with light amusement. When He approached her table she looked the girl over and a spike of some lost feeling she once knew. She shook it off and offered him and his "consort" a seat.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 am

He smiles at Amilia licking his fangs as he sits down and she sits down with him. She looks at him looking for a kiss, he gently grabs her chin and neck turning it licking her skin. The pulse from her heart beating tapped agenst his tongue. With the impulse he bite into her felling the warm blood drain into his mouth. He closes his eyes felling her life drain into him self.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Amillia watched over the crowed carefully but each and everyone in the room was to focused on there own life and what was happening too them to worry about them. Her bouncers were payed off to not see anything and not tell anything. And they were payed well. They watched for any sign of vampires, humans or hunters giving them one, to many looks Amillia watched him drink.

"do not kill her, not yet. The owner of this establishment and i have an agreement that no human life shall be taken on the premises." She said scanning the crowed and then sipping her blood.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 pm

He continues to take the warm eliqure into him, he noticed by the pulse in her body her heart was starting to slow so in reaction he let go and held her tell he knew she was ok and alive. He could still fell her body in a very relax state and her mind as a little in and our. The blood loss was a little to much for her. She was a little small but very delectable. He turns to Amilia

"May i ask... how much influence do you have... in this town? "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Amilia sipped her blood slowly and looked over the people with a tired almost sad look then looked to the young girl. She would live. though she would have a nice headache in the morning she motioned for one man to go to the bar and he came back with a two cups. One of blood and one of a sugar water for the girl. She watched his eyes as she asked the question. It was one that she could express two ways. She had quite a pull in this town but choose to be known. she had a few towns in Canada, japan and France that she had a great deal of control But she also had her reasons why she liked to stay anonymous.

"I have a fair bit of pull in this town. Now drink and enjoy your last night. Tomorrow we leave for England." She said with a smile.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm

He smiles at her then his "meal" he could tell she was out of it and weak. He didn't want to kill her. He didn't really know when to stop but once he felt the heart beat drop a little he stopped. He looked back at amilia
"When do i know when to stop? She already seems really weak to me" He wondered.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!