What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Okay, so I totally watched THIS video, and she told her viewers to go look up your names on Urban dictionary, lolol. So, following Sko/Eos's post about "Looking your name up on Google," I say look up your name or username on Urban Dictionary and post the weird shit here.

Here's mine:

For Emily:

1. Emily
slang term for a highly attractive and sexually intriguing individual.

Quote: she drives me crazy, shes such an Emily.

2. emily
The mos beautiful person in the world. Often referred to as a Goddess. Has eyes that one can easily get lost in. A great friend that cares about people and makes the world a better place. Easy to love too.

Quote: There is only one Emily in this world and its not you, or is it?

3. Emily
The hottest girl alive. usually gives people boners and she is a nice and loyal friend.

Quote: person A: "i hope i can go out with an emily tonight"
person B: "i am going out with an emily tonight and we will party!"

For Kaiya:

1. Kaiya
From the Japanese language meaning forgiveness.

pronounced K-eye-ah

taken from the male work Kai, also means smart, beautiful and intelligent. Is a great friend to many, very caring and loving.

Quote: She is such and amazing person, she must be a Kaiya.

2. Kaiya
apparently a very popular japanese name. Tomiko Kaiya is a famous japanese singer. She is an amazingly awsome person with amazing insight!

The meaning of the name Kaiya is Forgiveness

The origin of the name Kaiya is Japanese

Notes: Alternate form of Kaio

Quote: Anna-Did you listen to Kaiya last night?

Kim-No i did not, i wish i did.

Anna-To bad for you!

3. Kaiya
Someone who likes to sing. A Kaiya is a very musical person and sings well.

Quote: GIRL: Kaiya is singing OMG
Kaiya *sings*

GIRL #2: Kaiya is the best singer eva!

(lololol that pretty much sums me up!)

What's YOURS? ;o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver

Re: What does your name mean on Urban Dictionary?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Moon-
1. The act of bending over, pulling down one's pants and showing an innocent person one's butt.
2. to display one's nude buttocks.
3. Not the (original) Death Star.
4. A thing that has been blown up at least 200 times in the DragonBall series.
5. Other than its use as a noun (our moon) and a verb (to moon someone), 'moon' can be used as a way to say goodbye. It is short for "See you on the moon", a pseudo-common way to say goodbye.

Mihael-
One who carries around a marriage sack.
"Mihael, your quaint jew curls really suit you."

For the record, Mihael is not my name, so do not think it.
Shouldn't this forum be moved to the 'Forum Games' section?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Cameron:

Urban Dictionary wrote:Camerons are more than likely going to be one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Very often he will be smart, and extremely good-looking. His smile will send a thousand rose-petals off the ground, just spinning around your heart. Camerons tend to be very trustworthy, but it takes a lot for a Cameron to trust another. He will always know exactly what to say to make you smile; flirty or true. He tends to be a big flirt, but when he finds a girl to settle down with, he will stop. Camerons have a lot of friends, and are very good in sports. He will fall in love very fast, and truly. He wont lie to you. He'll do basically anything he can just to make his one-and-only happy, even if that means going to the extreme. Can often be clingy, but in a cute way. He will always be there for you in any time of need. If you don't have a Cameron as a friend (or more) already, it's time you head off and get one!

He is gorgeous! Is his name Cameron?

That guy over there, Cameron, is so sweet!

I wish I was a Cameron!

I wish I had a Cameron.

Love me, Cameron.

The first portion is pretty accurate.

Urban Dictionary wrote:An anagram of romance (it's true, I've checked) not like it in any way affects the personality of the person.

CAMERON
RAMECON
ROMECAN
ROMACEN
ROMANEC
ROMANCE

Not as accurate...

Urban Dictionary wrote:n. An Asian, particularly in youth, who obtains extreme ninja skills.

Dude that kid totally kicked your ass! He's a Cameron!

The linguistic prowess of this entry knows no bounds.

There's plenty more, really! Go look it up. It's actually quite sad. It says that I like my muffin buttered. I have no clue what this means, but it is clearly something very sexual.

Apparently, we are also a sexual orientation on our own, classified as Camrosexuals.

Tsuki:

An Idiot on Urban Dictionary wrote:Tsuki, another word for assassian.

"AHHH! A Tsuki!"

I'm not even going to bother trying to fix this one...
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 am

I-

For Joseph:

He is a beautiful, terrible being. A destroyer of worlds. The conqueror of Earth. He is all that is man. Beautiful women flock to him. He will rule the world with his iron fist and see that only the strong prosper.

Oh and I'm also everyone's father and will backhand all the women for no reason.

I kinda prefer the first one.

For Gasmask:

I get two explanations I don't even fasogbsdgkl;nsdlhng.
[left]Image[left]
Tiko says:
I still wanna punch him in the face
Mid says: Gas 1, Mid 0.

Gasmask
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:59 pm

OMG LOLOLOL @ Gasmask's meaning. LOL Too inappropriate for this site but oh my god that's hilarious!!! Ahaa you'll rule the world? That's because it gave the definition of Joseph, the son of Jacob lol. But you are Joseph! <3

@ Tsuki, some of them say it means "moon" in Japanese. And another name for assassin? lolwut.....And that's a really cool anagram of your name. I never would've thought about that if I didn't see it there, myself!

@ Moon/Mihael, lol, yours are pretty good too. I like this U.D. thing, it makes me giggle. ;P

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:02 pm

4. Abigail
The most gorgeous girl that you could ever come across.
Words can not explain her, and her flawlessness.

Whoever has her, as their girlfriend is the most luckiest man
in the entire universe.

I like this one.

2. Abigail
The girl who is always searching for herself. The girl who feels beautiful when spreading joy to others, but has difficulty doing so. The girl who may often fear losing her sanity, because she so often comes close to it, but you never know it because she settles quietly to the side of the room. The girl who tends to keep to herself, but if you give her reason to trust her and time to open up, and you treat with respect, then you're in for an amazing experience with a beautiful person. The girl that intimidates you, in some way or another, because of her silent power, so everyone leaves her to be alone. She is highly intuitive and creative, with a vast imagination. She is strong, intelligent, and knows what is beautiful in life.
The beautiful, smart girl kept to herself, drawing in the margins of her notebook, so even the boy who recognized her beauty left her alone. She's such an Abigail.

I like this one too.
1. pie
1. A food item consisting of a fruit buried under a crust and baked in an oven. Served in slices. Very popular at parties.

2. A word that can be used to answer any question known to man, and can be an excuse if you do not know the answer to the question.

3. A random word to shout for no particular reason at all. Great in moments of silence.
1. Mary baked me a cherry pie. How sweet.

2. What's the answer to number 1?
uhh . . . pie?

3. PIE!!!

Right on the dot about me!

pieluver
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Lol, Pie, yours are fantastic XD

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Terrus isn't defined yet.

Terrus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Well then, get on it Terrus!

Zephyr
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 am

This just absolutely made my day when I searched my name.

1. Candace

noun;
1. An angel who mysteriously lost her wings.
2. Someone lovely who makes an entire room light up with just a smile.
3. A being of total perfection; flawless

verb;
1. to be someone completely beautiful on the inside and to hide it from the world
2. an act of being too gorgeous for words
3. to do things with caution; to be a perfectionist; to have OCD
1. Stacy told me that she saw the scars from where Candace's wings used to be.
2. Whoa, that girl looks gorgeous AND has class. Her name must be Candace.
3. This sculpture is flawless! No wonder they named it Candace.

1. Wow, i didn't know your mind was so complex. You Candace everyone who knows you!
2. I saw this girl in the mall, dude.. she was Candacing.
3. We left an hour late because my mom was too busy Candacing the laundry!

2. Candace

Cute, funny, smart. Pretty interesting too.

Usually found OWNING things or p0wning life in general.

In other words = p0wns you.
0mgZ y0u got p0wn3d, can anyone say Candace?

3. Candace

Most amazing girl in the world.

Makes mine and truely all of our worlds go round.

Shes truely lovely.
matt: how was your day?
me: amazing. Candace let the sun come up today, she brightens my day.<3

4. Candace

A smart, pretty girl.

You can find her in a crowd and notice that she stands out.
She leads crowds; never follows them.

Rarely ever single.
Normally a brunette with hazelish eyes.
Or a blonde with blue eyes.
Acts like a spaz but is really smart deep down she is just not willing to show it unless you tempt her.
Normally a calm person, rarely ever yells or gets mad.

When she crys it's either because shes heartbroken or hurt mentally or phisically. other than that, she doesn't cause too much drama.
Shes a walking goddess. She travels a lot.

Loves the summer; being in hot weather.

When she says she'll do it, she means it.
Never doubt her.
She lies a little bit but only when needed.
A very good influence
Cooler than you.
Most hilarious person alive.
Sent from the heavens
Has one of the worst lives ever but is still content with it.
a new vegetarian
unique style
loves the rainbow
she thinks emo love is to die for
not emo
wishes to be a scene queen
puts herself down a lot
shes drop dead gorgeous.
popular
loves all kinds of rock music
GREAT sense of humor
loves singing, just hides it
looks older(in a good way) than she is.
tall for her age
wishing that someone would catch her from this darkness shes falling in to
omg did you she her?! Shes totally Candace!

5. Candace

Candace is a sweet girl that is a leader at heart but sometimes lets others affect her. She has nice boobs. She is the girl guys want but are slightly afraid to talk to. She is very smart and has a great sense of humor. She appears to be shy but is very outgoing once you get to know her. Candace is also an undercover freak. She seems to be sweet and innocent but is really wild.
She seems sweet now but I bet she's a Candace.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!