What is "Evil"?

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: What is "Evil"?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Ruki looked at Death for a while before he fell into a peaceful sleep dreaming of a field with animals and fruit and a sky that now reflected his mind, clear and calm.
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon Redfield
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:38 pm

He picked up the boy and placed him on a bed in the infirmary. "He will rest better here." he said to himself as he turned and once again sat on his throne.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 pm

After going through a regular introduction ceremony with judgement, Eigil walked over to death, who was once more sitting on his throne. He walked up from behind, casually placed his arms on top of the throne backrest and leaned onto it.
"Say, what are you?"
I'm making up my mind to not decide

Armin
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:06 pm

"I am Death, of the Four Horsemen." he responded

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

"Oh" Eigil found the answer surprising indeed, but not massivly.
"You are more handsome then i imagined."
"And that's what he meant by horseman." Eigil let his mind driftaway for a moment, recalling the recent converation with judgement.
"I assume you horsemen can be counted a breed of creatures different from any other, so, umm... there doesn't happen to be a, horsewoman?"

Armin
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 pm

"We are all brothers." he explained "I am the Eldest, followed by Judgment, then War, and Famine was the youngest of us."

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:32 am

"Hm right, that, a damn shame that. I spoke to judgement, he told me what happened, Im sorry for your loss, friend." Eigil reached down from over the backrest and attempted to make hand to shoulder contact in with death in a brotherly manner.
"But you know, when I said you were handsome, I actually lied hehehe-*ahem*. This mourning face does not suit you at all, you actually look like shit. And, Im sorry if this is blunt and not making any sense, but should you mourn when you have not lost anything? You did not lose the past you share with your brother, it is still in your memories I trust? It's only, you did not gain a future with him, that's what i think. But then, what is logic before emotion? Insignificant."

If it wasn't insignificant, I would probably not change topic like this now, haha-heh-heee...oh boy. Is this too disrespectful?

"On, another note though, there doesn't happen to be any-uh, any women around? Not horsewomen, but other non-humans, that you maybe could introduce me to perhaps, eheh...? It's of great importance actually...mm.

Armin
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

"The only woman around here is someone you would be wise to be weary of. She is Wars protege and does not take meeting strangers with much kindness ."

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 pm

"Hm"
"Man...that is pretty horrible" Eigil lamented. He removed himself from the throne backrest and collapsed onto the floor.

Armin
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 pm

"She is a perfect match for my brother, War. Who knows, she may warm up to you." he said with a sarcastic chuckle

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 pm

"I'll have the woman tell me about perfect matches, none else." Eigil said, laying on his back, resting the back of his head on the palm of his hands, spreading his white wings across the floor, not wanting to lie directly on them. The span of his wings was longer than the length of his body.

Armin
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 pm

He made his way towards his section of the black alter and activated it. After he did, he stared at the blank slab as if something dire was engraved on the stone.

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Ruki ran with the animals for a bit before coming across eleven giant trees, three of them where standing with one chopped down and a raven perched on one of the branches. the other seven where standing with a snake slithering around them, and it looked at him, "Come here child." the snake said, "Come here and I can help you get vengeance on the humans who killed your parents." Ruki toke five steps before the bird spoke, "No stay away." the raven warned, "Stay away from the snake. It feeds you nothing but lies come to me and you will know peace." The young elf thought before he walked toward the black bird, "Stop." the new voice made him turn to see a white wolf, with eye's black as night but irises yellow as gold, and a cherry blossom tree next to it, "Stop and stay where you are. You are not destined to be with the snake or the bird but with the wolf is your fate." growled the wolf, "You will be normal every lunar eclipse but you will be wolf the rest of the time." and with that Ruki was forced out. Ruki woke up with a start and looked around before turning his attention to him self to see he was still a elf then looked out to see there wasn't a moon, it was a lunar eclipse.

Leon Redfield
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 pm

He looked up. "Judgment, it appears our young Elf friend has awakened, please do go check on him. Make sure he is in good care."

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 pm

As the lunar eclipse came to a end Ruki clutched his head in pain, trying his hardest not to yell out in pain, 'Do not resist young pup. Allow your self to change it will make this easier on you.' The wolf said inside his mind, "It hurt's so much. Please, make it go away." the young elf begged as the pain grew, 'I am sorry. This part will bring pain even if you let it happen.' the wolf said with sadness laced in it's voice. Ruki couldn't hold it in anymore he let out a loud, painful scream.

Leon Redfield
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:56 pm

He walked in and saw Ruki. "Your curse brings you great pain, does it not?" he asked

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:57 am

Ruki thrashed about in pain, twisting and turning trying hoping it would end, and after a few minutes the pain died off leaving a white wolf pup in the place of the young elf.

Leon Redfield
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 pm

(i am going to make a character for this roleplay, just a heads up)
Being a gamer is my thing, roleplaying is another.

th3graved1gger
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:08 pm

(Be my guest.)

MasonRosecross
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!