Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

What Lies Beneath

What Lies Beneath

a part of “What Lies Beneath”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Every town has it's secrets. In Mistwell Massachusetts many secrets plague this small town for centuries. Secrets that put many of it's residents in danger. Trouble is brewing in this small town. The culprits are what many humans never thought existed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Lies Beneath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What Lies Beneath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "What Lies Beneath"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: What Lies Beneath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Black. Can I steal Alona?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MañanaSeeks on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Yellow Definitely interested in reserving Willa Holland. However can I have a bit more information on Fae?
“One of the most difficult of all things to endure for a crow, a raven, a wolf, or a human is to feel alone and separated from one's own kind. A sense of belonging is one of the most universal of all feelings.” ~ Lawrence Kilham

MañanaSeeks
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Yes to both and I'll be adding a thread on the species soon ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:07 am

Hey :)
I was hoping to take Alex? Thanks, my favorite color is Aqua.
Ps, I am away and will be back next week, I hope it is ok if I have my chary up than, I understand if it isn't but I would love to be apart of this RP.
Thanks again.
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 am

May I reserve FC Vanessa Hudgens? My favorite color is blue :)
Oh, and I was wondering if I could add another canon character, a siren maybe?
Last edited by dreammuffin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreammuffin
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:45 am

Finished my vampire girl, you can meet Cassie here. I wasn't sure what exactly you wanted in the CS, so I put everything I usually do. cx

merthur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:48 am

@Merthur she's great and has been accepted.

@Wolf and Dream they are reserved for you

@Wolf it's cool I'm sure by the time you get the character in it'll be almost ready to start, hopefully.

@Dream sure I didn't think of that actually. If you could send me information about sirens that'd be great to add to the thread I'm making.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:29 am

Purple.
Can I claim Logan Lerman please?

phoenixheart
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Yes you can also I'd appreciate if any of you can take another character and have all the characters in we can start soon.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm

I'd like to reserve FC: Nicholas Hoult
My favorite color is purple!

Paintpoint
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 pm

May I add a female character for one of my friends? I realized that there are no female werewolves and wanted to know if it'd be okay to add one. If that's alright I'd like to reserve her for a friend of my named Jynxii.

Paintpoint
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Of course you can I've rpd with her befor and all she needs is to tell me the fc and the password ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 pm

I don't mean to intrude or anything, but don't we already need males at the moment, and don't really need to add another? :C

merthur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:22 pm

That is true. Sorry to Jinx I didn't think of that Paint but until we fill in the missing role I can't add more. At the moment I'm probably going to need those who have characters i and sending in to take up another role.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MañanaSeeks on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:21 am

I could probably take on a second role, however it wouldn't be until weekend until I got my characters finshed up. I got in a seriously unfair fight at school monday and didn't 'exactly' come out on top (three girls against me is probably the worst fight ive ever been in.) so ill have to deal with phone posting for the next few days while we deal with wether or not I'm going to be suspended and hospital bills for the only girl I managed to hit back.

MañanaSeeks
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey :)
I'm back and my chary will be up today or will be a WIP to be finished tomorrow :)
thanks for waiting

WolfSpirit
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Okay thanks Wolf.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:34 am

Yay!! I have sucesfully made my chary and hopre he is ok? Another question, when will we be posting?

WolfSpirit
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 am

We could start now I'd have to change things up and hopefully mer can get the relationship thread up soon.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!