Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What Misfit Truly Means

What Misfit Truly Means

a part of “What Misfit Truly Means”, a fictional universe by Naga's Shadow.

[See inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Misfit Truly Means”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: What Misfit Truly Means

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Having posted again, I think this concludes Jack's involvement for the day now that they're going their separate ways. I don't want to highlight his out of school activities just yet, nor do I want to hold up the RP with inconsequential descriptions of him being all happy-drunk at work while everybody else in the RP is somewhere else, so he may just sorta fade into the background until the next day.

On that note, not too sure what to do with Niko either. He just kinda heads down to practice, and then goes home as well. I'm sure Michaline and Max have plenty to talk about and do in the coming posts, Emma and Parker have one another to do some interaction with, and Rose could go either way, so maybe y'all could skip me until the next day? I wouldn't mind, it'd make things more fluid and more like a story.

EDIT: Conversely, I can RP the football players mentioned in cha-kun's post. Could be Quinn and a couple other dickwads fucking around and maybe Niko tries to step in somehow.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I should really check OOC more often...so what'd I miss?

just posted for Rose, sorry Comrade I didn't read that you wanted to RP the players so I had them say something...you can disregard it if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Nah, it's cool, I saw your post as well. No need to change anything or disregard anything.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:18 am

So uh, is Niko gonna stop this or are we just gonna run?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:56 am

Lol, until things start happening outside of the school, Jack's gonna fade into obscurity. XD don't worry, he'll get more screen time soon. And until Max and Rose catch up with Mic, I can't do much else. But I'm loving these posts, guys! You all rock

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:59 am

cha-kun wrote:So uh, is Niko gonna stop this or are we just gonna run?

Gimme a sec dudebros, I just got home and I wasn't sure if I should post so soon anyway.

EDIT: On the other hand I couldn't help it and I had an idea or two, so I just kinda went ahead. Quinn went from an asshole to a fullblown sadistic sociopath, because that's a fun kind of person to have on campus.

Also had the trippiest thought when I wrote the bit about him possibly being an arsonist-- totally hadn't thought of it when I was writing it, but what if Quinn started the fire that killed Rose's mother and sent her careening to the bottom of the social ladder? Just a trippy thought.

I'm also getting the strangest urge to write a profile for Helen Wu and start RPing her as a character. At first I was like 'really gotta stop with this shit' but then I realised it would not only lend the RP another character that might be fun to have around, but it'd also give me something to do when Jack's MIA, so maybe I'll go ahead with it.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:35 am

Comrade, soooooo creeeeepyyyyyy.

I LOVE IT, LET'S DO IT! Er, Make Quinn and arsonist, that is. As for the extra character, if you feel you can handle three, be my guest, by all means.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Fuck it, went ahead and submitted the character. I reckon I can balance out the three, no worries.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Love her, Comrade. But question, if Quinn was the one who started the fire that killed Rose's mom, shouldn't he have a character sheet as well? I would never have you take on more than you can handle, it's just I think he would be the more important of the 2. Of you would like, I could look over Helen and maybe play her myself, and you could play Quinn?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I didn't really wanna play Quinn as a main character-- even if he was the one who started the fire at the Hathaway home (still haven't heard back from BB on that count, need confirmation from her), I think it would be a bit dull to play a psychopath. Interesting in the sense that few people really play such characters, but boring. Psychopaths rarely have any real goals or ambitions (Quinn and Helen's mother would be a peculiar case), and don't feel the same level of higher emotion and thought that the rest of humanity enjoys, so playing one as a main character would get a bit old, I reckon.

So I thought instead I'd play who I thought would be the more interesting of the two, Helen, and, if BB's cool with it, the whole thing with Quinn could play out sorta through her. Hopefully, of course, she'd find her own place in the RP and take on a role of her own besides just 'Quinn's sister'.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Dammit Niko! Max was all ready to kick ass and everything man!

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Jk in all honesty if Niko hadn't stepped in he would've just gotten his ass beaten, Don't get me wrong, he was going to take at least two of 'em down, but the other two woulda made short work out of him after that.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:23 am

Okay, You guys are awesome. I'm loving all the tention and the posts. Also, I understand, Comrade. You're the one who came up with the ideas, so you can do what you like with them :)

So now, I'm wondering if I should post or wait to see where this goes with Max & Rose. Hmmm.....decisions, decisions.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Jeez...I really need to checkOOC more often lol. I responded to Comrade PM, and I really like th idea of Quinn starting the fire! And at this point I'm just waiting on the tip of my toes for ck, naga, so it's your choice haha

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:02 am

I'm so glad RPG is back up, I was really itching to roleplay... I think I may have a problem... Also, if Max doesn't seem like his overprotective self today, it's because he knows that Macon is still in the hospital, and that Mickey is safe, and don't none of ya'll post nothin' ta screw that up! Specially you Naga. Oh, and I've been wondering, is your username a SW KotOR reference?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:09 am

I'd had the post I just put up written just before the site went down, so I saved it until now. I figured maybe Wu was friends-- of sorts-- with the misfits, but you lemme know if that ain't how you pictured it, Naga :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:52 am

I think I broke my refresh button with how many times I was refreshing that FB page...thank god we're back!

No worries, ck. Max seemed perfectly protective when he was ready to fight Quinn and his thugs

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 am

Okay, first of all, Praise Naga! The site is back up! Also, I have to go read the latest post.

Secondly, I won't, I already know what I'm going to post, it won't mess with Max at all :) Well, not in that way, at least.

Thirdly, I have no idea what that stands for, and no, my SN is a combination reference to both my old SN and from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon/Awakening. My old SN was CNAGamer, and for short, people called me Naga, and Naga is also the "Goddess" per say in those two games of the FE series.

Now, on to reading :)

Oh, and that's fine, Comrade ^^ And Mickey is a little out of character in that post, but I think it's gonna work out well.

Sorry, Cha, our original plan of Mickey already being home and asleep seems to perhaps have fallen through. Sorry. :/

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Alright, um, where has every one gone? I know the site was down for a long while, but I thought this was still going strong. It's been 2 days since I posted...can you all at least let me know you're still here?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm still here, I'll be posting soon.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!