Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What's a strange thing you ate one time?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

What's a strange thing you ate one time?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Basically the rule is you have to post something that you ate and thought that is either strange, rare or weird.

Let me start.

Strange: Hotdogs and Potatoes

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: What's a strange thing you ate one time?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Navana on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Hamburger w/ Mashed Potatoes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Navana
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Potato Chips, with ketchup.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Seriously, guys? None of those are that weird.

But, on my part: cheese biscuits with applesauce in them.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Wow Jeffy...that kind of is weird...

For me though.. chocolate bar covered in fruit roll up also covered with chocolate sauce from dunkaroo's with the little cookies from dunkaroo's on top. Now that is freaking good! I haven't had for like three years though :(

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:59 am

I would have to say that the time I got bored and just put a bunch of hot sauce on a piece of bread, and sprinkled hot cocoa mix on the top, folded it in half and ate it, would have to be one of the weirdest things I have ever eaten.
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriaLangston on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 am

A plastic Bratz doll toy earring.

I was playing with it in my mouth and accidentally swallowed it. Never saw it again.
"The greater the obstacle, the more the glory in overcoming it."
Moliere

BriaLangston
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellinaJar on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:35 pm

pizza crust dipped in grape juice

HellinaJar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Dog food

Bananas with beans

and

Chocolate dipped crickets. And, trust me, they're yummy.

Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 am

THIS ONE TIME I ACCIDENTALLY A DEEP FRIED DILL PICKLE.
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 am

I can top all of that. I once ate Rocky Mountain Oysters on a dare, then beat the crap out of my friends when I found out what it was. Truth be told, they were quite good.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 pm

...Eeeeew...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm

One time during lunch, my friends and I had left over condiments. It was mayonnaise, mustard, BBQ sauce, ketchup, and tartar sauce. They mixed it in with chocolate milk and I happened to pick the short stick. I didn't think it was that bad at first, but boy was I wrong! It was utterly disgusting, though I doubt that tops the rocky mountain oysters :|

whaoowheex3
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Deep fried goat eyeballs coated in honey mustard.
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

o_o
People say sometimes frying things make it taste better. Was it good?

whaoowheex3
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KRMalana on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Took leftovers home from a b-day party at a chinese resturant, ate some the next die and nearly die from some sort of mushroom/pepper in there that's never supposed to be eaten. I swore my throat had a whole burned through it.

KRMalana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nikkan on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

You know those huge South American ants? I got some from colombia. They were fried and turn out like popcorn.

Nikkan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hollywood Hero on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm

When I was little, beads

When I was a bit older, cat food

When I was a little bit older, Vegemite on wheat toast with sweet pickles

Just recently, Pineapple Rattlesnake Poppers

Hollywood Hero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 pm

My foot. - 2 Years old..

A scorpion lollipop. (Yes, it was an actual scorpion within the lollipop's pop. And..Thank god they removed the stinger.) - Sometime now. Loko is too lazy to remememememememember.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KerriWestHelm on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Ludafisk...
That is cod soaked in lye, boiled in salt water, repeat several times until the fish is basically a flavorless jello mold, serve with mash potatoes and swedish meatballs.

Edit- Also Deep fried, chocolate covered Alligator
What more miraculous thing may be told, That fire which all things melts should harden ice and ice, which is congealed with senseless cold should kindle fire by wonderful device? Such is the power of love in gentle mind, That is can alter all the course of kind.
~Excerpt from "My Love Is Like to Ice" By Edmund Spenser

KerriWestHelm
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!