Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

WHAT'S THIS!? KILL A GOD!? I THINK NOT! BANANAS!

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

WHAT'S THIS!? KILL A GOD!? I THINK NOT! BANANAS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:45 am

WHAT THE HELL!? WHERE'D YOU COME FROM!?

I DUNNO! MASTER SENT ME HERE TO TAKE CARE OF SOME BUSINESS!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME YOU KNOW!

YOU YELLED FIRST, THOUGH!

Okay..just stop.

Fine, I'm sorry. Look, I know you don't like me, and I'm not too fond of you, but let's look over the facts here.

Master just shot Kouketsu in the shoulder with a pellet gun.

Jader has vanished off the face of the Earth, muttering something about a "Pr0n and raw meat" convention.

Saladin is working on his computer.

SinfulSoul just spent another 5000 years burning in Hell.

Zhelir lost his mind and is currently doing cartwheels across the Atlantic ocean.

Kouketsu is in a coma at Saint Grenth's Hospital because of Master's evil doings.

April is probably raping Jader as we speak.

Tonia is tending to Isis and has no clue what is going on here.

Miyumi is playing 5 characters at once in an RP.

Edge is laughing hysterically.

Andrew is cutting people down with superb logic while at the same time consuming vast amounts of donut seeds.

Dovey is searching for a way to clone herself.

Skuld is playing Guild Wars.

HAL is calmly contemplating the prospects of life and death while processing 10 terabytes of information a second.

Is that all?

I think. I might have missed a few people, but this is just an anonymous message after all. They'll never find me.

That's pretty funny, considering it shows who posted this topic.

So they know it's me?

Yep.

...Damnit...

Yeah, you're pretty much fucked. Master is going to kill you.

Well, I guess it was fun while it lasted?

Not really.

You know, you really are an asshole.

Well, I am your conscience. I'm supposed to be cynical and demeaning to you. It keeps you in check.

Why don't you burn in Hell? I don't need a conscience.

Fine, cya.

Wait...CONSCIENCE!? NOOO!!! BOBBY COME BACK!!! I'LL NEVER SNORT KOOL-AID POWDER AGAIN!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jader
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:49 pm

You are the whiskey beneath my failing liver.

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:55 pm

lol, for the record, while I have played five characters within the same section of the rp, I've never been actually playing more than three at once. I'll exit one then bring in the next.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:43 pm

lol this is hilarious

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:10 pm

<3 Jader.

SUBMIT YOU MOTHAFUCKINPIECEOSHIT!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

I don't understand this, but...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:05 pm

If only I were born a Cnidarian. : (

Dovey
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Tue May 01, 2007 2:01 pm

Jader... Much love... This was the most fun spam ever

...Donut seeds, really?

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: WHAT'S THIS!? KILL A GOD!? I THINK NOT! BANANAS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Lol, Well isn't that the truth. Let's face the facts, I never have any clue of what is going on these days. Seeing as how Isis is sleeping all comfey right now I decided to actually be on the forums and found this topic and all I can say is it rocks and is very ture lol. Lates. =)

Oh and I am going to try and be more active. Just most of the time I am either with a client making so moolah or I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure out if lil miss Isis needs to be fed, changed or just wants to be held, stand or god only knows lol. Anyways, Enough rambling. <3 Lates!

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: WHAT'S THIS!? KILL A GOD!? I THINK NOT! BANANAS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:52 am

Omg, I'm so in love with you, Jader.

XD
"Spartans! Prepare for glory!"

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.