What am i? Ver 2

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

What am i? Ver 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 pm

((This is a Rp between me and AiraValkov sorry for the disapointment but this will be a good read! ))

"It was a dream... no not a dream, a nightmare, the same one since that night... the real life nightmare happened, she can came... The one who bite me... after that i dont know much else... Im still worried about it so its about time i go to the doctors to check it out.. "

This was being said in his head as he was getting up in the morning and the bite mark was on his neck still, it was 3 days ago it happened. He felt odd that morning, odd as in his body ached but it was more of a annoying pain then anything. He rinses off his toothbrush and good back to the bedroom to get on clothing and head to the local care center. Times seemed hard so insurance was not a option right now and this was the cheapest way to get tested.

He gets in the car and drives to the local clinic and signs in. As he sits down the tv in the corner of the room was on and the female on the news was reporting a killing of some kind so he listened in.

"It was around midnight when a male by the name Roger Rentlin was found dead in a a local allie way. Police said the man was drained of blood and there are two bite marks on his neck. Nothing else was said by police as the coroner took the body away for autopsy."

he thin brushes his fingers over the bandage that hide the fang marks from the night before. In his mind he wondered if it was the same person... if so... why did he live? What happened when he was passed out? Suddenly a nurse opened the pad locked door and called his name and she took him to one of the rooms to see a doctor.

"So what are you here for? " The male asked.
"I want blood tests done... "
The doctor raises a eyebrow and says alright and gets a needle and 3 tubes. He puts tape around his arm and pokes the lower arm with the needle and in no time the first one was filled. As the second one filled, he had a really impulsive urge to take the vile and drink it but he ignored this and the third one filled up about half way then stopped, the doc pulled it out and applied a bandage to it.
" There you go, we will call you when we get the results in. "

He nods and pays the front counter 90 bucks and dives back home, he didn't have work that day.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: What am i? Ver 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Aira walked into the kitchen looking at the photo's stuck to the fridge. She took a deep breath and headed into the living room. The only sound besides her foot steps were the creeks in the wood floor. She looked at the photo's on the fire place, and walls. She frowned. she hated seeing such attachment. But her mission was clear. He would be home soon. She peeked out the window of his house. Her large SUV sat in front of his house looking oddly out of place even though it was a suburban area. his home was such a typical bachelor pad it made her smile. She had always found humanity entertaining. She looked at her watch. Only a few more minutes until he came back home. nothing to do but wait.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:54 am

As the car pulled up into the driveway he continued inside like normal. Since it was messy anyway he didn't
notice anything out of the normal. Clothing in a pile by the washer, Living room messy as normal. He went to his room to undress. He came out and went into the shower.

(( sorry but much to really go on to have a long reply ))

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:11 pm

(I'll amp it up, and sorry. I've been going through exams.)

She froze as he walked in. He hadn't seen her as he move to his room. She watched him carefully. She couldn't understand what it was about this man. why him? what importance was he to them? he seemed to ordinary to be anything but food like everyone else. She crossed into the kitchen when her phone buzzed in her pocket. she pulled it out with lightning fast reflexes trying to hush the tone.

"I'm working" she hissed.

"Change of plans. Bring him in" The deep voice said on the other.

She looked up to the stairs. she sighed and shook her head.

"24 hours" she said and closed the phone.

She would have to do this much more quickly then she expected. It might not go as smooth as she wanted either. She moved silently up the stairs and into a guest bedroom and waited. She knew he wouldn't want to go with her. Who would? A stranger breaking into their house telling them they need to pack a bag and forget their old life. But she had her orders. She had to do this. but the question still remained. Why him?...

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 am

After taking a long warm shower he gets out and dries himself off. Since he knew no one was in his house he didn't bother to have underwear to put on. He strolls into his bedroom to put on some and a t-shirt. Suddenly the phone rang and the person's name was "Work". His job was calling again he was sure to come in. To his surprise they called him to talk about a possible in work hiring for a higher position and they wanted him in the next morning to do the interview and work review. He hung up the phone and went to the living room to relax and catch up on doctor who on netflix.

(( SORRY it took me so long! >.< ))

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 pm

She moved down the stairs faster then the human eye could see and stood in the door way between the living room and the kitchen.

"The BBC always did come up with the best shows. Though I'm more of a criminal minds girl myself." She said stepping out of the kitchen and sitting down on the couch. She crossed her legs and smiled.

"oh, and don't bother running. I'm just here to do my job." She said taking the remote from him as she started flicking through the channels. She didn't breath but she could feel his breath and his heart beat rise ever so slightly.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 am

he jumped up seeing a figured blink into his peripheral vision after fulling look at her. She was beautiful but why as she in his house? He didn't bring her home... how did she get in here? She then made a reference to BBC so he guests it was about the show he was watching. He personally didn't really care to run he as my interested to find out why she was here.

"Well... seeing as i can't run then tell me what you are doing here..."

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 pm

She brushed her hair behind her shoulder and picked up a book laying on an end table.

"See that's the hard part. My job within the courts is to insure that the council's will is done fully and completely."

She stood and walked to the window and looked through it. Then back at the man. She sized him up slowly. Something then caught her eye. a quick flash of a shadow. She could feel it. The air was thick with tension.

"Did you know vampire have a way to sence weather humans are telling the truth or a lie." she said not looking from the window.

"I need you to come with me. You are going to leave this life your living behind. Any emotional ties you must be broken. Do you understand?" She asked still not looking at him. Still fixed on the shadow across the street.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 pm

As she spoke and looked he finished his beer that he pulled from the fridge. He heard her say he had to leave this life he had now. He set the beer down on the table as he sat back into the couch he was in only asking a few questions.

"If i have to leave this life it is now what is needed of me in this council of yours? Why do you need me? There must be some reason i am special to them that they need me for. Answer these questions and i will go with you. "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:35 pm

She then meet his eyes. he was considering itand so calmly.

"I don't know what they want with you. I'm just the middle man as it were. but all i know is they want you badly. They wouldn't send me for a random food pick up. We have people for that. But I've come to see that they wanted me here because you are being watched by another clan. I don't know what they want from you but i need you to come with me. now." She said not blinking looking deep into his eyes looking for the sence of fear. the anger or insecurity. Or panic, the most common of all.

It was strange that even now she seemed so interesting in this man. But why? He wasn't a slayer or a hunter. A simple human caught up in the underworld of society.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:40 pm

He sighed as he then looked around the room. Since he was in an apartment and going with her he was sure he didn't need anything at all. He stood up and looked at her as calm as he was when he saw her. "Alright... ill go with you. This life is getting to boring for me anyway. I could use a reboot. "

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 pm

She nodded and moved quickly out of the apartment. She moved down the hall toward the elevators. The man right behind her. she pressed the button then noticed that both elevators were coming up to the floor they were on. She backed up then looked around. The stairs. She grabbed his arm and pushed him into the stair well. She down the stairs. She made him go faster then he normally would. the after they were about 4 levels down she heard the door to the stair well burst open. She pushed him in and out into the lobby as they got to it. She pushed him out and into the cold night. A black SUV sat in front of the building. She got into the drivers side and she waited for him to get into the car. She could see two men coming out of the stair well.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:21 pm

he didn't know what as going on. His arm was yanked from side to side and forward with this girl. Her grip was amazingly strong and her speed even with him was amazing. He thought to himself "Is this what being what she is like?" He could hear the slaming sounds of the doors and what not and it seemed she was trying to avoid whatever was coming his way. AS they came to the lobby she wanted him to get in. I jumps into the suv with her as he seems someone coming from the stairs they were just in.

(( sorry time FLEW by wow. Thats scarry... ))

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

((Yeah lol a vary long time))

The car revved loudly and skidded into traffic making a few cars swerved to avoid it. She pressed the gas down and maneuvered in and out of traffic with ease. her lips curled as she saw black van speeding around the corner. She made a sharp U turn and then took a quick right.

"How long have you been in this city?" She asked looking around at the passing roads.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!