Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beverage Wars

What to do with the remaining roles? (POLL)

a part of “Beverage Wars”, a fictional universe by SunniBunny.

You know your favorite drink, Coke? Well HE is in the soda group, fighting against all of the other drinks to become the victor. And your good ol' buddy, Green Tea? SHE'S also fighting. Could there be some heat in this battle? Or will sparks fly? (2 OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beverage Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What to do with the remaining roles? (POLL)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Should we turn the roles into NPCS?

Should we get rid of the extra roles and then find our own love interest?

Or should we do something else?
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: What to do with the remaining roles? (POLL)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Well hey, like I told you before Sunni, Im more then willing to take more then one character, probably 2 more at the most, maybe 3. :3

NPC idea: Eh, I dont think it would work out well.
Free L O V E choice: That would be okay, it would work out much more then the NPC idea, BUT we gotta get even amount of boys and girls...unless some of us are interested in that kind of thing.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Posted~

Free love interest would be pretty alright as long as some of the girls aren't homophobic or anything. I was kind of hesitant with my post since I didn't know Pepsi or Coke's names. :/

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:31 pm

I think free love choices would work (and if we would be allowed to, i actually would probably be one of the people to go for turning my character homosexual OuO just sayin)

But yeah, i could take on more than one character if you just wanted to fill them like that ^-^ I love making characters~~

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 pm

I! The great Finalhazard have come to take the Coke roll! -=cue overly dramatic entrance=-

That is, if it isn't taken.

-facedesk- have*

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:10 am

Coke?.... YAY!!! Now the Soda group can be complete!! :D

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCyanide on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Yaaaay :D
Hey I just met you
And this is Crazy~
But here's some bath salts
Your face looks tasty~

iCyanide
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:23 pm

iCyanide wrote:Yaaaay :D

I was about to question where happiness was, but then you posted that.

Edit: Derp, stuck at history. My mind is slowly exploding bit by bit due to the fact that I am majorly confused about the history of Green Tea and Herbal Tea XD

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCyanide on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

xD Yeah, now I have someone to be bratty towards~

I have...legit no clue though. I think Coke grew up with Herbal Tea, however because she looked identical to Green Tea when she was younger, he thinks she is Green Tea? I think that's the idea...

iCyanide
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:20 pm

iCyanide wrote:xD Yeah, now I have someone to be bratty towards~

I have...legit no clue though. I think Coke grew up with Herbal Tea, however because she looked identical to Green Tea when she was younger, he thinks she is Green Tea? I think that's the idea...

@Underlined: DAMNIT! xD

Ah that clears some of it up...however this could be a bit awkward.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 am

YES YES! Someone who can take the Coke role! I was a little surprised that no one had taken Coke.. T^T But it's like this: The three (Coke, HT, and GT) knew and played with each other as kids, but GT and HT were practically identical and liked to switch it up a little w/o Coke knowing, and HT was the one who played with Coke, but he thought she was GT from all the switching up-ness. (Complicated, I know xD) Anyways, Coke thinks GT is the one who was his childhood friend/crush (your choice on when), but HT is really the one! o.o Any other questions, just ask! And it seems that HT either isn't completely aware or she can't tell since it'll be too awkward or she thinks he really does like GT.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm

SunniBunny wrote:YES YES! Someone who can take the Coke role! I was a little surprised that no one had taken Coke.. T^T But it's like this: The three (Coke, HT, and GT) knew and played with each other as kids, but GT and HT were practically identical and liked to switch it up a little w/o Coke knowing, and HT was the one who played with Coke, but he thought she was GT from all the switching up-ness. (Complicated, I know xD) Anyways, Coke thinks GT is the one who was his childhood friend/crush (your choice on when), but HT is really the one! o.o Any other questions, just ask! And it seems that HT either isn't completely aware or she can't tell since it'll be too awkward or she thinks he really does like GT.

Wha- OOOH I GET IT. Now just need to find a picture...I was originally thinking red hair but then I was like "Naw, Coke is brown, I will make maybe his eyes red or smth."

I would use Zero Chan but...I don't understand it q-q

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Gomene! I've been tied up lately with a few projects. >.< I'll try to post tonight!!

@Finalhazard3 Yeah, I couldn't undestand Zero Chan either; so what I do is save some pics from there to my computer and then download them to tinypic.com. Since most the pictures from Zero Chan are huge, I usually download them to photobucket first, edit/resize them, save it, and then I go to tinypic. :3 It may take a while but it worked wonders for me in another RP.^^

*Credits to BunnyLove for giving us the link. :)

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!