Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Oh, What a Wonderful Life it Is!

Oh, What a Wonderful Life it Is!

a part of “Oh, What a Wonderful Life it Is!”, a fictional universe by RPGNerdette.

For some, high school is a place for learning and a place to be bored. However, for others, it's a place to have fun, make lasting friendships, and maybe even meet someone special. Follow the lives of Sorugami High School's students through their lives!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Oh, What a Wonderful Life it Is!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Oh, What a Wonderful Life it Is!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Okay. Since most people went with Schedule 3, we will just use that one. Let's do it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm

If anyone wants their character to be neighbours with Ling, tell me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 pm

I ended up quitting too. It was just to much of a confusion.

But once things maybe get better on this R.P. I will rejoin with Natsu.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Alright, I changed my character schedule. So, what's next?

roomrider
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kou on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:43 am

If you are still accepting people to join, I sent in a character.

Kou
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pachacuteki on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 am

Thank you for accepting my character

pachacuteki
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:19 am

So, the schedule confusion is fixed. Everyone has the same. The grades are always separated, except for gym and electives, right? Is there another problem? Are there people who want to post a character before we start?

When do we start?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Hey guys, it's finals week for me. So forgive me if I don't post for a while, cuz I really put off studying, and on top of that I'm a freshman. So in other words, if I don't study like hell with the time I've got left, I'm screwed.

roomrider
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Hold up guys, let's wait for everyone else to post, especially our GM.

roomrider
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Are we in the second period right now, or still in homeroom?

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 pm

We're all currently in 1st period, history.

Alright everyone, I know I'm not the GM or anything, but here me out. I need everyone who has already posted about History class not to post again until everyone else has finished posting first. Hopefully they'll post by the end of this week, but if not I still believe that it's understandable since this is finals week. If, they do not post by the beginning part of next week, I will send PM's. They will have another few days to reply or post, if they don't I'll give the go and we'll move on without them.

The reason why I'm doing this is because if we just move on right now, it could make the other's feel left behind and scrambling to catch up. This could lead to more quitters which would be a major problem, considering all of the people who have left already. So for the sake of this RP, please be patient and wait for others.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to PM or IM me.

roomrider
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:19 am

@RPGnerdette: I thought we agreed that we don't mix up the grades? Because when I looked at Kimis profile it says she's in the 9th grade. However Mira, Ling, Kaito and Akihiko are 11th grades. So do you want to change her age/grade? I don't want to sound rude or anything. Just trying to avoid confusion to which this might lead.

Also I can make a list of everyone in the same grade. It's not my finals week so I have more time xD That way everyone can quickly check who are in the same class. Sounds good?
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 am

I don't think that RPGNergette mixed the grades. Kimi is in her own class, minding her own business, even thought she's in the same post as the 11th graders. Since Kimi, Akihiko and Mai are all RPGN's characters, they all were in the same post.

Also, when Mai was thinking about the exceptions, she thought about Mira, but she forgot Ling! I feel left out T.T Nah, just kidding :D But still, Ling is an exception too.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 am

Yeah. Sorry. My mistake. I read it quickly when I had a break from school and didn't pay enough attention. Sorry RPGNerdette!

Pantheran
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Pantheran, it would be awesome if you did make that list. I'm kind of confused over here @.@

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:31 pm

@Pantheran
Yeah, hat would be nice if you did make a list.

roomrider
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 am

Okay guys. Here's the list. Hope this makes things a bit clearer to everyone :)

9th grade: Felicity Jones, Matthew Jones, Sora Inoue, Kimiko Busujima, Saigo Miyamoto

10th grade: Anaru Furukawa, Demi Hokida, Haruki Shinobu, Zeii Akatsuki

11th grade: Yoshino Katan, Kaito Shibata, Ling Tao, Mira Kettu, Akihiko Tomimoto, Mai Furukawa

12th grade: No one at the moment

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Let me know if I have forgotten someone or there's a wrong grade. I tried to double-check but mistakes happen xD

Also because I'm bored I might do another list where you can check who are in the same club. And if someone thinks there's something more that I could help with let me know. As I said I don't have finals. I have matriculation exams at March so I have time. Also I don't want to step on your toes RPGNerdette. I hope this is okay with you?

Pantheran
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pachacuteki on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 am

Good work :)

pachacuteki
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Thanks Pantheran!

To everyone else, I'm finally finishing up with finals, so I'll be able to get back to work shortly!

roomrider
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Thanks! :) it's really appreciated!

RPGNerdette
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!