Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 pm

I'll tame them and use them to rule the Earth.

What would you do if your computer blew up?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehanne on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Probably go to the ER for treatment; the chances of me being in front of it at the time are high.

[EDIT 'cause I'm an idiot that mistakes "What would you do" w/ "Would you rather. *headdesk*]

If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

"Say" is close enough to "Do". [At least closer than "Would you rather]
Maybe you are right, and this world isn't anything special after all.
But as familiar sights look different when seen from on high--as even when it's raining, blue skies spread out above the clouds--don't you think that the way you view the world changes depending on how it is perceived?
O, what a wonderful world! Even if it's a lie, if you believe it, maybe you'll feel happier than yesterday. Right?
Good or bad or something amazing: it isn't about what you do; it's about living without regret. That's it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jehanne
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 am

I would go to say something meaninful and end up losing my point, resulting in me saying something confusing and inane.

What would you do if you were able to save your family or a thousand people you didn't know?
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm

My Family im closer and idc about some people so....yea.

"What would you do is Calos Santana came to your house?
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I would ask 'Who are you?'

What would you do if you had exams tomorrow, but were asked to drive twenty miles south and hang out with some friends back from college who you won't get to see again for another three months or so?

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 pm

I'd hang with my friends, because I'm not in college anymore, or high school, or school at all! Yip-ee!

What/Who would you do, if you could do anything/anyone? Hmm...Interesting thought, but I think I'd eat chocolate in the rain, without the chocolate getting watered-down, yes, odd, but I wanted to answer my own queston!

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 pm

I would use my bathing suit and sit on a bench and draw while it's snowing and kids are all around pulling my hair :/
(sigh I got no ideas left :/)

What would you do if tomorrow role play gateway just dissappeared forever :O?!

BlackWings
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 pm

I would cry!!! :(

What would you do if a gay guy/girl came to your house and asked for a blow job/eat them out if he gave you
1000$ and a blow job/eat you out? (if your guy answer if a guy did/ and if your a girl answer if a girl did)

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:20 pm

I'd say: "One, get the hell out of my house. Two, I don't swing that way."

What would you do if you could ban any one user for a period of one day?

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Been there done that...

What would you do if you were able to visit any single point in history if you could?
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 pm

I'd go watch the construction of the great pyramid's.

What story would you like to become part of?
"Rock is okay but Scissors needs to be nerfed." - Paper

Ninjasaur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:21 pm

EDIT: Whoops wrong question. Any story where I was the Protagonist. Hehe, Kingdom Hearts maybe. That'd be fun.

What would you do if everyone in the world started making inuendos at you for the next year? Like, every second of everyday...
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm

I wouldn't care.

What would you die, if I ran RPG.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:38 am

First I wouldn't die, I wouldn't work you but I wouldn't die.

What would you do if you could be a mythical figure (i.e superhero, god, demi-god or figure from legend.) for a 24 hour period.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OriginalSix on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 am

Knowing most mythical figures, live an incredibly awesome but also ridiculously tragic 24 hours, wherein half the people I know die horribly.

What would you do if one of your tales was signed up to become a movie, and they offered you a million dollars to change a massive part of the story and message?
You know the goal. You know the path. The only thing that can stop you now is complacency. Go take what's yours.

OriginalSix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Ha ha, knowing me, I'd let them change the whole movie for $1 mill.

What would you do if...you lost everything in a natural disaster?
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Shō
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tachyon on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 pm

I would probably be severely depressed and go move in with a Hobo.

What would you do if you spontaneously combusted in the middle of Times Square?
Don't expect anything to go as you planned. Just wing it.

Tachyon
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm

I'd go to heaven.

What would you do, If you became Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen.

Chulance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 pm

I'd put on some pants.

What would you do if you were suddenly declared the King of Scotland?

Buddywazzizname
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I would put a ban on any food containing the guts of an animal.

What would you do if you had to solve your own murder?

thesilentstory
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!