Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 am

Be dead.

What would you do if you could fly for a day?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Megraw
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 am

i would mess with my friends then i would fly to everywhere i wanted and get back home in time so i didnt die from falling out of the sky.

What if you had to beat the impossiable quiz or you die?
(is a real quiz...search google.)
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 pm

I've never heard of the "impossiable quiz", but I guess I'd get my brother to do it, seeing as he's a genius and all.

What would you do if you were told to do naked cartwheels at gunpoint (I'm hoping for something more imaginative than 'naked cartwheels' in return)?

Cloasse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sturmann27 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Cartwheel towards the guy and use my Karate skillz to kick the gun out of his hands, thus turning the tables.

What would you do if a giant, amorphous monster made of Coca-Cola appeared outside your house and began mercilessly beating your front door down so it could gain access to your house, though its intentions are unclear?
ImageImage

Sturmann27
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

I would get my straw and drink from the bottom to the top. =D

What would you do if cockroaches began infesting your kitchen and doubling in size, every 15 seconds?
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Shō
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sturmann27 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm

I would leave the house and pray; if I even let anyone know, and they wouldn't believe me, the roaches would be too bit. The earth would be annhialated. If I even tried stomping them there'd be too many anyway. So I'd leave the house, get on my kneese, and hope there's a god that'll listen and destroy the mutant pests.

What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?

Sturmann27
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Ious on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:03 am

I'd stand up and slap you in the face.

What would you do if someone gains the ability to summon Remaeus at will?
qbsuperstar03 wrote:I've been looking at that username for God knows how long, and it JUST occurred to me how to pronounce it.

It's less like "Mister Eye-ous" and more like "mysterious."

Damn, I feel stupid.

Mr Ious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

I would not talk to anyone because i might get banned.

What would you do if you were suddenly slapped in the face by a random stranger and said, "I didn't slap you, i simply high fived you in the face. It was just there." and walked away, laughing. At you.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 am

I would use my super powers to high five his face through the empire state building.

What would you do if you gained mutant powers and joined the X-men for the last stand of mutant kind?
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AndyGirl on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

I'd probably try to make out with Gambit.

What would you do if Gambit tried to make out with you?

AndyGirl
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Tell him I'm flattered but I don't really swing in that general direction, patting him on the shoulder and getting the hell out of there as fast as humanly possible.

Mario breaks through the wall of your home, heavily-armed, foaming at the mouth and screaming 'IN ANOTHER CASTLE?!' over and over again as he renovates your home with automatic fire. What do you do?

Buddywazzizname
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I would first pee my pants. Then start laughing my arse off. I suspect then he would kill me.

What would you do if you won the game?

Megraw
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Well seeing as how you just made me lose the game again..........I would kill myself,because I would know that there is nothing left for me to do.

What would you do if everyone spoke using songs?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sat May 01, 2010 5:54 pm

I would introduce the non-musical as the new thing in theater. Only gay men speak in prose, silly.

What would you do if public nudity became normal?

Kronos
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat May 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Set up a resort or three that allow people to wear clothes while on the premises.

What would you do if you were rudely awakened by a Pikachu?

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Mmm,Pikachu stew.

What would you do if you found out that everyone you ever knew was placed there to lead you on a certain path in life?

Rincewind
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Fri May 07, 2010 12:27 am

Feel Empowered that the earth was constructed to your specific life.

What would you do if you had a bomb capable of destroying. THE EARTH.

Megraw
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Sat May 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Carefully disarm the damn thing, I happen to live on said Earth.

What would you do if Bruce Lee returned from the dead solely to conquer the world with his fists (or, more worryingly, his nunchuks)?

Buddywazzizname
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm

I'd beg him to spare me and be nice.

What would you do if you lost your eyesight?
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

blond_queen13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed May 19, 2010 11:37 pm

id use sharingan lol

What would you do if you were in a..... Zombie+Murder+Mystery......Zombie Murder Mystery?
(not advertising it just seems stupid...)

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!