Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu May 27, 2010 8:07 pm

I'd limb around and say "bbrraaaains"

What would you do if i asked you to DANCE!
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu May 27, 2010 8:11 pm

i'd punch you face

what would say if i asked you to shut the hell up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu May 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Y? -_^

What would u do if roleplygatewy shut down for 2 weeks instead of just for how long it did shut down....?
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Watch tv then find a new graphics card so that i could get back playing mmos

What would you do if i oftered you my heart?

onirukon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megraw on Thu May 27, 2010 11:29 pm

I'd immediatly think of Indianna Jones and the Temple of Doom. And then go find a camera. :)

What would you do if the earth was attacked by Killer Alien Clowns? (Saw a movie about them on netflix. I mean seriously WTF?)

Megraw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 am

Hide behind a couch with an AK-47 and scream until Sam came to save me

What would you do if the cast of Royal Pains asked you to guest star on their show?
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

blond_queen13
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm

I'd blink and say 'excuse me?'

What would you do if you discovered you could fly?
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 pm

I'd fly everywhere instead of walk and id make sure no one could see me.

What would u do if you had an xbox 360?

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm

I'd play Indigo Prophecy or Fable <3

What would you do if you suddenly acquired a pet alien?
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 pm

I'd try to recreate the scene from E.T. where Elliot and the alien touch fingertips.

What would you do if you could fly to Hawaii to watch the Pokemon Video Game World Championships this year?

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:18 pm

I would opt to forgo the trip and send the money to Haiti instead.

What would you do if one day you woke up, flipped on the TV (or opened the Internet, or the newspaper - who DOES that anymore? ;) ) and saw your face and name, and found out you were the most wanted terrorist in the country? (This is the premise of the opening of the novel The Unknown Terrorist by Richard Flanagan; I highly recommend the book to anyone over the age of 16, because there is a lot of very explicit... content)
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Start running for Canada (closest country I could reach) or maybe I would drive.

What would you do if Bigfoot was in your bathroom?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I would call up this guy I know who is a serious, legitimate sasquatch researcher (and a published author to boot) and tell him to come here quickly.

What would you do if one morning you woke up and everything in the world was as it had always been, except that one or more of your characters were real, and not your own creation anymore?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderINK on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm

I would probably try to have intimate relations with them.

What would you do if you woke up in the body of a Navi from Avatar? :O
•civilization begins with order, grows with liberty and dies with chaos

My Roleplays
Without Absolution- a civilization on the brink of destruction

UnderINK
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul of Edinburgh on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:41 am

Cry in despair!

What would you rather have: $50,000 donated to a charity of your choice, or $10,000 in your pocket?

Soul of Edinburgh
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:29 pm

The first. I don't need the money - sure, it'd be nice, but there are plenty of people who need it far more than I want it.

What would you do if you went to a religious service (for whatever reason, whether it be in a church, temple, masjid, or otherwise), and suddenly, a pack of charging rhinoceroses came down the middle of the worship area, and someone in the congregation said, "Oh, check out my new pets!"?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 pm

I would wake up in a prison, because I would have just smoked some wicked contraband.

What would you do if Ylanne killed you?

Conumbra
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Be dead?

What would you do if you woke up in an alien zoo....as the newest addition?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:46 pm

I would likely have a panic attack and go into complete overload.

What would you do if you showed up at work/school one day, everyone staring, the teachers/bosses glaring while turning bright red, when you looked down, and realized you were in your birthday suit?

(Conumbra: That wasn't an awkward question at all! <-- sarcasm)

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:18 pm

I would murder the zombie....mysteriously.

What would you do if everything you looked at crumbled.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!