Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

What do zombies have to do with showing up at work/school naked?

Anyways, I would start a gang of bank robbers and use this power to get into vaults.

What would you do if the entrance to the underworld was located under your bed?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Not go in.

What would you do if you won a reality TV show?
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Pay the taxes on whatever prize I won and hope that I didn't make an ass of myself on national TV.

What would you do if things starting coming out of the entrance to the underworld, located under your bed?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Call my parents and/or the local authorities and/or run.

What would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Pull a Peter Griffin and do everything there is to do in one day, ha!

What would you do if your parents were aliens and your siblings were brain-lustng zombies?

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 pm

I would wonder what that makes me.

What would you do if you caught a stalker going through your trash.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Attempt to apprehend said stalker while notifying the local authorities.

What would you do if you found out that your phone was being wiretapped, and all conversations recorded?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 am

Call the police

What would you do if you found out you had a long lost twin?
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:38 pm

I'd be scared. Two of me in the world is a scary thing.... But then I'd throw an amazing party with him/her<3

What would you do if you woke up one morning and no one knew who you were...?
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:41 pm

i would take this as a time to restart my life.

What would u do if you were playing halo 3?
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I would probably fail the level because I've never played it before and have no clue what to do.

What would you do if you were walking down the street, when suddenly, you fell through an open manhole?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Break my legs when the fall ends.

What would you do if you woke up in a strange house, in a strange bedroom, in bed with several strange men?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I'd scream, and then probably think it is only a nightmare

Whta would you do if you woke up in the Sahara dessert?

xxLilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Find my way to a village/town/city/place with other people, and use the rudimentary Arabic or Kiswahili I know to find my way toward someone with a phone or internet access.

What would you do if one day you were kidnapped, and when you were dumped, found yourself in a wilderness, and for miles and miles, all you can see (and walk to, if you walk for miles and miles) there is basically nothing. Then you run into some people with Stone Age technology and no contact with the outside world, whose culture, religion, and language is not only completely different from yours, but also completely different from anything you have ever heard about. And there is basically no way out, unless you could walk for hundreds of miles.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Interesting Ylanne, I would do one of two things.

A use my know how to improve the lives of these people and in doing so become a god and get some Stone Age tail (I hear cavewomen are wild in bed)

B barter tech for supplies and hike the hell outta there, I need my internets.

Of course the germs I'm carrying would probably get them (and me by default) killed long before either of those things happened.

What would you do if you were suddenly turned into a weasel by a vile wizard type?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 am

Violently harass him in my new weasel form, both biting, clawing, and breaking everything that looked either valuable or important in the immediate vicinity until he cries like a baby and turns me back pleading forgiveness and asking me to leave him be in peace. I can be quite nasty and annoying when I’m pissed off.

What would you do if, you one day found yourself bored at a local library, opened a book, and was suddenly transported to the 1730’s on a pirate ship with an eccentric female captain who insists on calling you Jackie boy/girl.

Kohananinja
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Learn to sail, and do whatever it took not to piss her off.

If you were sucked into a nightmare about the worst thing that comes to mind, what would you do?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Find a way out as soon as possible, with my psycho-emotional state more or less intact, and then post a roleplay idea about it on this site.

What would you do if you were elected President/Prime Minister/Premier/Elected Head of State position in your home nation?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm

I'd ask how the hell that happened, then shrug and raid the white house personal library. Then again there’s probably still some playboys in there from the Clinton years…yuck …

What would you do if you found yourself lost in a dark deserted looking underground parking lot and the only person around is some dude under a flickering light that oozes the "creep" vibe?

Kohananinja
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:43 pm

I would hope I could get out of the situation soon, so I could write a short story/roleplay about it and post it here.

What would you do if you were trapped in a library... for a week.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!