Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 pm

lmfao, I would try to disarm you then set you on fire 0.0;
What would you do if I gave you a Twix bar?
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shō
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 pm

I'd eat it all sexy like infront of you.
or share it, half and half. i bite half and you bite half at the same time. ;]
eventually, you know where that would end up. ;P

What would you do if I shook for you? (LMAO SONATA.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Well, since you already do so for Sonata, I would ask if you do more than that. ;D
What would you do, if you had to paint a portrait of me?

Shō
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

I would paint it perfectly, of course!

What would you do if you saw me at the beach?

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 am

I would marvel over your awesome body 0.0
What would you do if I told you to jump off a bridge?

Shō
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 am

I would jump because I'm allergic to love

What would you do if your life played out like an M night Shamalan movie?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 am

O_o
I'd be afraid. And probably try to run away from my life and get become a different person O_o

What would you do if you head was in a zombies mouth..?
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 am

I would take out a brick and start hitting the zombie's head until he spits me out :S

What would you do if a professional fighter comes inside your house and takes your keyboard and breaks it with your head? (>.< couldn't think of something else)

BlackWings
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:38 pm

He would have broken my laptop and I would be pissed off at him. Then I would call in my Rat Terrier that would then become overprotective of me and try to kill or scare the dude away. Personally, while he was distracted by Zero trying to eat him alive and Phantom licking him to death I'd knock him out with my chair.

What would you do if the Zombie Apocalypse started?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 pm

yea i want to kill then all with a bat lol

what would you do if a cat humped your arm?
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:20 pm

I'd throw it off.

What would you do if you fell out of a burning airplane into an ocean?

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I'd be dead, do I'd float there.

What would you do if you were walking your/someone else's pet and you both got run over by a runaway yogurt truck and your/their pet got turned into a road pizza?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:43 pm

I would apoligize to the second pet's owner.

What would you do if you won a lotter for ten million dollars?

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 pm

I would put it into my savings account for my college classes.

What would you do if you became a main character for a movie but couldn't act? Oh, and if you quit they'll kill you.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 pm

I'd still do it, but I better be getting paid my money.
What would you do if, you were Bill Gates' child?

Shō
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Yea Money buy MicroSoft is going down oh and tons of laptops yea

What would you do if you deid while reading this?

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Haunt you for making such a bad question.

What would you do if Doryn showed up on your doorstep?

KilroyWasHere
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I would greet him, like any other sane person would. O.O
What would you do if, you were stranded on an empty island with 1 other person?

Shō
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am

Well, if that one person was Tony or you...well, you know what I'd do, Shohetsu!
SING, OF COURSE. ;P lols.

What would you do if you met a famous singer?

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 am

Hmmm, I would do naughty things with her, if she was a sexy female.

What would you do if, you won a date with a sexy man named Jaedan, and he took you home?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!