Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 am

[hr]Depends, if it was Hanna Montana I would kill her.[/hr]

I would not be in that situation since CM does not swing that way, and there for I can not give you an answer.

What would you do if you found out the question to the answer to Life, Universe, and Everything?
Last edited by Conquerer_Man on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 am

Pssst, Conqueror, I beat you to Nitrogen's question. :P
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Well thats easy its 42 so i already know gezz

What would you do if you had a laptop that masterbates(guy) or fingers(girl) you while your on it and know one could find out?
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm

That is very odd, truth be told I'm not sure if I would use it. It would be kind of distracting if I was say, at a public libary.

((42 is the answer to the question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. No one knows the question, and having only answer is pointless, jeese someone hasn't been paying attention to his Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ;P)

What would you do if I, Conquerer Man extrodeniar, had your family locked away in a secret lair and I was ransoming them for position of President of the WORLD?!?!??! MUAHHAHHAHHAH!!!.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:29 pm

I would eat you. Simple as that.

What would you do if you were set into one of your Roleplays, the most dangerous one?

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm

I would kick ass and chew gum... and I'm all out of gum.

What would you do if you had a magical cubbord that brought inanimate objects to life?

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 am

I would stop getting my questions from popular childrens' novels.

What would you do if you were god for five minutes?

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Hmm, which god? Assuming that you mean the Judeo-Christian god of the Bible, I'm not sure, since he would have to exsist outside of time/space/matter in order to be omnipotent, it would be a tricky question. Being god, since he doesn't exsist in time, would mean that five minutes wouldn't affect me at all. One could make the argument that I would become god permenantly, and there for the question would be irrelavant.

Skipping the that, I would try to understand the entirity of the universe, so that what little I kept when I was returned to my human form would help me understand the world better.

What would you do if you were faced with killing that last polar bear on earth if it threatened your life, meaning you either had to kill it or it killed you.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 pm

KILL IT BANG!

What would you do if your got conquered?

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Conquerer_Man can not be conquered! It would be like dousing out the sun. He is not a conqueror, who has conquered, but a conquerer, always marching forward, conqueroring all in his path! NONE CAN CONQUER THE ONE WHO CONQUERS!

What would you do if.... I didn't ask you a question?

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 pm

I'd blow your mind by giving you the correct answer

What would you do if you had to chose between killing all kittens or killing all puppies?
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm

D'uuuuuh....I'd kill all poopies. Err, puppies. I hate 'em. But, kittens, they're cool.

"When you laugh."

"I will laugh."

"When you cry."

"I will cry."

"When you jump out of a window..."

"I will laugh."

Amazing. I love your Avatar....

What would you do if he gave you the correct answer, and blew your mind, yet, I gave you the real correct answer, and blew all minds on Earth?

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 am

I would say popycock to you good sir, and then walk away.

What would you do if the zombie apocalypse happened?

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 am

I would eat the Zombies and become Jesus.

What would you do if I killed you?

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 am

I would be dead... or would I... dundunduh... no wait, ya I would be dead.

What would you do if I was dead?

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 pm

I would eat your body, and then puke it up and eat it. And then puke it up...

What would you do if you were confused?
Last edited by Orith Nar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orith Nar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Well, first of all I'd find that question border-line inappropriate. But I haven't really been keeping up with this thread, so I don't know the precedent. Anyways -- as a girl -- I'd be really really really confused.

What would you do if you were taking a stroll in Central Park, and all the pigeons in the entire city decided to fly at you, at once?

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I would play all grand theft auto and start punching all around me until all of them die D:

What would you do if you had a chair stuck on ur ass for one week :3?

BlackWings
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am

Hmm, you didn't specifiy what kind, so I'm going to say if it was some sort of chair with wheels, maybe a wheelchair, I would just roll around every where. If no wheels, I guess I would be waddeling every where I went now wouldn't I.

What would you do if ................ SPOONS?!?!?!?!???!!!???

Conquerer_Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 pm

I would say "Huh?"
Then I would walk away.

What would you do if you got attacked by crazy wolves that every time you kill one it comes alive again within a second. By the way, there are two dozen of them. Oh, and if you blow one to bits then it's little remains will reattach themselves and it will resume it's attack.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!