Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

What would you do if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:34 pm

The rules of this game are very simple: The first poster (me) asks a "what would you do if" question, and the next poster answers it and asks the next poster one, and so forth.

The first question: What would you do if you were a mod for a day? (Don't worry, I'm sure Eric would be more than willing to clean up your mistakes.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: What would you do if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:35 pm

I'd have a green name.

What would you do if Az was a mod?
Last edited by ViceVersus on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:36 pm

If Az were a mod I would... hide. In a box. In the sea. Under the sea, in fact.

What would you do if Nitrogen(/Akita/Kita) had an 'inappropriate' dream about you?

Cloasse
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:43 pm

What are you talking about, Clo? I -always- have inappropriate dreams about myself! ;D

What would you do if you were married to Combatant876/Lord Saladin for a day?!

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:50 pm

I would send him on missions of destruction while cackling on a throne made of the skulls of my enemies.

What would you do if you could get away with everything for one day?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I'd be wearing a princess dress' and go around town and address everyone as "sir" and "lady" with a British accent. Oh, and I'd steal every Mars Bars there is.

What would you do if your grandmother told you to kill your father?
How's life for Harry Potter's sons and the other heroes' children after the war? Join my RP! :)

athiya10
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jyllaby on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:56 pm

I would put her in the funny farm. 'cause the only grandma I have left is on my mother's side, and I don't care about her.

What would you do if the world were invaded by giant squids?
Last edited by Jyllaby on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jyllaby
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Eat like a squid-king!

What would you do if Cthulhu came to town?

KilroyWasHere
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Summon the Kraken and watch them brawl, and punch out the winner (Most likely Cthulu) with a Power Fist.

What would you do if Cyborg Ninja Pirate Chickens invaded and began trying to take over?
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm

I'd eat them,because they taste like CHICKEN

What would you do if everything but chicken tasted like chicken

Rincewind
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

I'd eat a lot of stuff that tastes like chicken, with chicken for desert depending on it's taste.

What would you do if I became invincible and dominated the entire solar system?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 pm

I would ask you to marry me and then kill you and i could dominate the world.

What would you do if Itachi Uchiha came to llife in the real world and threatened to kill your family?
Last edited by Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleSun1 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 pm

I'd leave your solar system and create my own!

I'd call the police, because I have no idea who that is!

What would you do if that little Idiana Jones looking guy in Forensic_Anthro's signature hit you over the head with his tiny green bottle?
Last edited by LittleSun1 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
And I Don't Feel Right When You're Gone Away
~>xx<~
LITTLESUN1

LittleSun1
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 pm

I'd offer him dinner first. Ten minutes later he'd be laying on the floor, shitting out his intestines with incredible force.

What would you do if you ran RPG for a day?

Kronos
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Argh, beat me to it. *EDIT*

I would not really do much more then roll with whats going on now.

What would you do if Myspace, and Facebook, died?

Eisenhorn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm

i would laugh then go to Yahoo Messanger and message my friends.

What would you do if Mcdonalds pick you as Manager of Mcdonalds for 1 week?

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

(Hey, that's the awesome dude from Firefly. He doesn't look anything like Indiana Jones!)

I would fire everyone and close McDonalds.

What would you do if your computer ate your face?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

I would eat my computer.

What would you do if I FMA alchemy existed?

Rincewind
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Make myself a mecha.

What would you do if the prawns (from District 9) landed in the immediate vicinity of your city instead of Johannesburg?

Kronos
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Plant a Nuke under their landing site and run away as fast as possible.

What would you do if you were taken to the Happy House (Read: Insane Asylum) and had an opportunity to take over.

Eisenhorn
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!