Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

What's Your Break-Up Line?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

What's Your Break-Up Line?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Tell us, how do you break-up with someone? This is to be lighthearted, be as creative and funny as you can be.

My break-up line:

"I'm going to the store."
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saarai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: What's Your Break-Up Line?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XKanojoOokamiX on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

"I like you, but the guy in the van gives me candy. I think I'll go with him instead"
~AND~
"Who are you again?"
~Not even Spring herself, when she woke at dawn, would scarcely know. That we were gone~

http://kanojoookami.weebly.com/roleplay-ideas.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XKanojoOokamiX
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby irishguy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

"It's not me, it's you."

irishguy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:33 pm

"You're just too nice" which, paraphrased, is my way of saying -- "BACK OFF, CLINGY MCCLINGERSON" but in a more, I don't know. Roundabout manner.

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XKanojoOokamiX on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"You're hot, but Vice is Hotter" (Dedicated to ViceVersus) =P

XKanojoOokamiX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saviarre on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 pm

"After a great deal of consideration - and trust me, it's been tough - I've come to the conclusion that I am heterosexual. I prefer men."
("But I am a man!")
"No... not really."
(thanks for the picture, Mid! I love it!)

Saviarre
Fundraising Hero
Fundraising Hero
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 pm

"I'm a secret agent."
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 pm

"you hurt me, i'm going hurt you. bye wrench."

Draruto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Your_Dark_Prince on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:28 pm

"Do you have any cute single gay friends?"
First Class and Fancy Free
She's high society,
She's got the best of everything,
What could I guy like me, ever really offer?
She is perfect as she can be
Why should I even bother?
Cause she is so high
High above me, She's so lovely

Your_Dark_Prince
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:18 pm

"I'm pregnant."

Saarai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 pm

"Lemon Law."

Jag
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

"Sadly I look better in a kilt than you do in a dress..."
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"Oh hi preen-up."

Tæfarós
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 pm

"Yeah, my wife is in labor so i gotta go."
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 pm

^WIN. LMFAO.

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Thank you "But I forgot to wear a condom last night, so I gonna leave before I need to pay child support."

onirukon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 pm

That's less of a win.

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vintagedarksoul on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

"... and that is why you are inferior to me and thus this will never work."
When I am good, I am very, very good
But when I am bad, I am f*&!ing gorgeous!

vintagedarksoul
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XKanojoOokamiX on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 pm

"It's too dangerous to stay with me..So even though you love me and I love you..I must go because it's too dangerous to stay with me. ..Just so you know..I'm dangerous to be around..It's impossible to be with me..I'm causing unnecessary angst because I'm dangerous.." -Sparkles and sneaks out the window stalker style.-

XKanojoOokamiX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:52 pm

"Sorry, I'm not a chubby-chaser."

Said by either sex.

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!