Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Darkness Falls v.2.0 IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

When Darkness Falls v.2.0 IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:23 am

There was utter silence in the vibrant neon sign painted city of Tokyo. Silence, however, is made of glass, and paper thin. A thing easily shattered in a chaotic human world. Blackshayne walked the streets, her footsteps echoing loudlyon the concrete. Her dark, hate filled eyes scanned the streets............scanned for her prey. Vendors pushed clothing, pamphlets, and various other items into her face, but she was blind and deaf to their calls and pleas. All that mattered was the satisfaction of killing, the hunt. She pushed the vendors away, causing them to fly back and to the ground, not getting up afterwards. Lesser fools stand in my way, and I'll strike them down to move through...........Blackshayne thought.
Smells drifted in and out of the air, adding a slight disortion all around her. There, an elf flirtted openly with a human male, and across the street, a nymph walked hand in hand with a young female human. Tokyo was a field for interspecies marriage and cross breeding. She glared slightly, and put a pair of jet black shades on, and continued her walk.

Suddenly, Blackshayne saw it. Her target, her prey. A Crimson dragon, about her age, stood looking through a magazine. He was in his human form, but she could see through that. She continued to walk forward, and began to smile. It was a cold, feral smile that was across her face, giving her a completely haunted and frightful appearance. She increased her pace, heading right for him. He noticed her, actually noticing what she was, and judged the frightful smile across her face. He knew what ticked in her mind. He put the magazine back, and began to stroll slightly away, into a darker part on vibrant Tokyo. Blackshayne tossed her glasses to the ground, and followed.

The male continued for awhile, before stopping, and turning around, looking at her fuly in the eyes. She stopped, a slight distance away, muscles twitching and tensed, ready to shift if necessary and kill. "Why the animosity towards me, Dark One?? What harm have I done towards you???" He asked, his speech mixing with the fire he carried inside. She smiled wider, and drew her katana slowly. "I have hate to all my kind, Crimson One...............Now Die." She said, and rushed forward. The Crimson male jerked back, narrowly dodging her black steel, and shifted into his true form, taking wing to the sky, looking for safety from her.

There is no safety possible when your attacker can follow you to that point.

She watched, and dropped the sword carelessly. Nobody would steal it, they'd loose their hands if they tried. She shifted quickly, skin becoming scales, talons, spines, and horns twisting out of her body in a nightmarish fashion. She quickly took wing into the ebony sky, following her prey. He may have had the advantage in the old world during the day, but this was the human world at night. She was invisible to him, the dark assassain. He slowed for a moment, unsure if she were following him. This was his fatal mistake. She struck him, hard and fast, the sound of boulders slamming each other in the night sky. He roared in pain, she in a primal scream of victory. She tore at him with her teeth and claws, raking them across his wings and face. His wings shredded, and bleeding profusely, he plummeted to the ground, with her locked onto him. She drew her head back, and rushed forward towards his neck, her teeth and fangs sinking deeply into the soft flesh of his underside. They continued to plummet down, his blood flashing into the air like an open fire hydrant. Within feet of the ground, her talons released hold of him, and she flared her wings. There was a horrible ripping, tearing, and snapping sound that filled the air. Blackshaye had literally ripped his throat open, and broken the Crimson One's neck. She landed lightly, her muzzle covered in his blood, and reared back. She roared into the human world her hate and victory.

She heard people running towards her direction. Only one more thing to do. She ripped the Crimson dragon's head off, and shifted back into her human form. The people were closer now, and with her sleeves, she wiped the blood from her mouth. People crowded around, and looked in awe and fear of the fallen dragon she had slain. Cheering broke out, but subsided as she began to drag the head off. She could've easily carried it without any strain, but that would raise questions. With a look of tiring and effort, she began to drag the evidence of her bounty to the one who would deliver her a paycheck. She stopped slightly, and looked down a few feet away, and picked her sword up, and continued on.

She arrived at a run down and seedy bar, a place where humans intoxicated themselves with god knew what and killed themselves faster. She opened the door, and dragged the head in. The bar suddenly went silent, and the patrons looked at her for a moment. She hefted the head up slightly, and glared around, sending them to look back at their drinks. Near the front, a man sat, still watching her, a smile across his face. She languidly strolled over, and dragged the head over to his side. "One male Crimson dragon, dead...........here's your proof." She said softly, and tilted her head to the side. The man nodded, and handed over a clear plastic card, about the size of a credit card. "Here's the 200 grand........like I promised." He said with a leering smile. She nodded slowly, and held the card up to the light, verifying its authentic value. She saw this, and pocketed it, and turned away, exiting the bar as quickly as she had entered. She pulled out another pair of shades out of her pocket, put them on, and looked up at the sky. A few drops of water landed on her, and then it began to rain lightly. Heaven weeped for the return of one of its greatest creations. She grinned darkly, and looked down, and began to walk home, the rain pouring all around her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested? Please post your character sheet in the OOC! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/when-darkness-falls-t11662.html
Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------------------------
RPs I am in:
When Darkness Falls v.2.0 - Running, Please Join!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: When Darkness Falls v.2.0 IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:49 am

Darkray, or as the humans calls him "Ray", smelled the delicious scent of blood in the air and followed it. There, he saw the nasty remain of what was once a dragon. He touched the blood and it's memories poured into him. It was unneccessary for him to do that, for he knew who was responsible. "Looks like I was late this time, heh. That woman... she's something else." He told himself, then, he disintigrates into the darkness, searching for Blackshayne. It took him no effort at all to track her down.
"HEY DARK CRIPPLED ONE!!! how many pair of shades did you use this time? Oh! you probably got paid right? You should buy me something, after all, you know you want to!" Said Darkray right next to Blackshayne's ear as the darkness condense itself into him. Already expecting a sort of "no" from her, he just wanted to see her reaction after a long day of work.
Last edited by dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:03 am

"HEY DARK CRIPPLED ONE!!! how many pair of shades did you use this time? Oh! you probably got paid right? You should buy me something, after all, you know you want to!" An arrogant male called out to her from the shadows.

Blackshayne stopped walking. She looked over at him, her head tilted up slightly, peering at him from underneath her dark rims. This figure found her after every kill..............every single one. He appeared out of nowhere, casting drivel from the hole in his face called a mouth. Her patience was wearing thin, however, her curiosity grew larger. How did he know her..........and exactly how did he know of her past infirmity? The questions expanded in her mind, each having possibly outcomes.

"I'm not crippled currently, as you can see Shadowed One.............thank you however for monitering my condition. My shades are of no concern to you..........and as for buying you something, how about a one way ticket to Hell?" She answered him softly, giving him a quiet smile.

A quiet smile revealing extremely sharp teeth, that is.

Her dark eyes studied his form more, trying to gain knowledge on what he was. He definately wasn't a dragon............he didn't smell like one. Nor was he anything she had encountered before. It was as though he was made of an intangible mist, there, yet permeable to her, and everyone else's eyes. How interesting...................she thought softly, as she watched him.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm

"Oh, hahahahahhahaha, Hell's more boring than most people thought... I got a tour there... how about a ticket to that new theme park?" He said obnoxiously, he felt a little disapoint because she was not upset. Suddenly his face grew serious and his hand grabbed her neck and slam her against the wall. His face got closer to hers and spoken in his true voice : " You wonder why I know so much about you? I am the icon of shadow, no more, no less. I am any thing that is dark, look inside your heart oh DARK one...and you know for sure there is darkness there, soooo much darkness. I reside within you, I know every of thoughts and feelings. Not just you, but any creature who has surrendered to their darkness. You are strong, but are you strong enough to face your own darkness?" His hand squeeze her neck a little harder, "Are you strong enough to face me?" he growled. Suddenly he let go and step back. He smiled and spoke in his human voice "ahahaahahahahaha, I got a little excited there, you're one of the few that made me feel that way! Well, this time I came to warm you about...." Two man aproached Darkray and Blackshayne from far away, one of them shouted: "Hey Ray!!! where is the money I lend you?!"

Darkray knew who they were, and he wasn't about to let them catch him here. He told Blackshayne: "Oh my, look at the time, gotta go! bye. Oh and try to leave less carnage next time 'kay?" He then melt into the night, leaving his last words to echo a little.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Alistair climbed, quite spider-like, from the window of the old apartment block. He had lost his sister again. 'She must have run off again while I was sleeping.' He hissed to himself. The sun was long gone and he had been sleeping off his drink. Audrey had been sleeping soundly when he came home, so she must have left in his sleep. Probably in search of food. The minibar was totally empty.

Alistair perched on the next window-pane along, gazing down into the street below. There were people going backwards and forwards to clubs and bars down there. Suddenly he realised. If his sister were to come into close contact with a human, especially an attractive male, she might drain him then go off on a killing spree. This had only happened twice before, but he really didn't like getting rid of the evidence.

She never recalled it happening when she snapped out of it either. She wasn't used to being a vampire. He, however, could control himself. He didn't mind her picking off the odd human occasionally like he did. Theres plenty of them. Its just that masses of deaths are hard to cover up.

He climbed up to the roof, gazing downward, trying to see if he could spot her. Her shimmering pale hair and white dress were not hard to spot against the darkness of the city below. Besides, he could sense a non-human from a mile off. Living here, it wasn't hard. He stalked across the flat roof to that of another building, bathed in moonlight. He flipped his head a little, moving the rogue blonde hair from his peircing blue eyes as he scanned the pavements.
Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You <3

NeonBride
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 pm

Darkray was bored after harassing Blackshayne, he floated around, hoping for some entertainment. Once again, he sensed the delicious smell of blood. He cannot eat, or drink, but he enjoy the sight and smell of blood, whenever there's a war, he would be lurking near. "Another one tonight, heh heh heh." He thought, then he evaporate and reform again where the blood is. This time he arrived just on time to see a girl slaughtering a few people. "It's always the beatiful ones that are homocidal...or is it just me?" Darkray asked the girl.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:11 am

-I hope to God your talking about Audrey-

A zombified and outraged girl stood, her pale hand impaling the chest of a man and tearing out his heart. He dropped down dead. Audrey's pretty face was smeared in blood and her normally gentle, hazel eyes were blank. Occasionally they'd burn red with hate and vampiric fury. Upon hearing Darkray's voice, the soft hazel filled her large, pretty eyes once again. She put a hand to her head and clutched it, wincing. She glanced downward at the small corpse pile she had created and gasped, clasping a hand to her mouth, getting yet more blood on her face. She glanced at her other hand and screamed, dropping the still pulsating heart. She fell back, her white minidress and silken shawl splattered with blood and various other fluids. Time seemed to freeze as Audrey stared at the red mass before her. After what seemed like an eternity to her, she cried. Her normally pale brown, almost blonde hair glistened ruby red in the moonlight, and the rain slowly washed away the liquid evidence.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm

-of course I am talking about Audrey-

"oi... this one is homocidal...AND crazy, why me???"he thought, Darkray was not amused anymore and he aproached the girl, grabbing her neck and lift her two feet in the air. "I'll give you three seconds to show signs of intellegence, if you're just another brute, then I'll end your miserable existence." he said with a cold face, "One...Two..."

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 am

-Lol good. I guess theres kind of no one else that it could be-

Audrey became limp. Apart from her hands trying desperately to loosen his grip. Her large eyes widened in terror. 'Don't...I can't have...I don't remember!' She yelped. She stopped only to look at her bloody hands. Her flow of tears still hadn't stopped. 'But I guess I must have haven't I?' She looked quite pitiful, her once flowing hair limp, wet and bloody at either side of her face. Though still pretty, she did look crazy.

Alistair leapt from his perch to the ground, searching for a liquor store, having lost interest in his sister. 'Shes probably fine. Might have just gone to mess around with the park fountain.' He thought to himself. Audrey didn't 'mess around' in the fountain however. She had water-related powers that she loved to practice. Alistair and Audrey were different. While Audrey had the power of water, Alistair had the power of fire. Having found a store, gone in, paid for a bottle of vodka, and left, Alistair was back on the rooftops. 'I'd better hide this when I get home incase she either yells at me or steals it.' He thought allowed. He stopped at the edge of a particularly tall building and gazed down. His sister was in a chokehold and there were bits of corpse everywhere. 'Not my night...' Alistair hissed, taking a glug of his vodka.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am

"oh, so you CAN talk." Darkray looked a little happier. He opened his finger and let her dropped on the ground. "heh heh, one more second and you would probably be dead. Did you enjoy the carnage?" he asked.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 pm

'No! No...I don't remember it happening...I didn't want to do this...I didn't intend...' She backed into a wall and wept into her hands. A dark figure landed before her with cat-like grace. 'She doesn't remember. She just has uncontrollable bloodlust sometimes. She ends up killing as many people as she can before she gets tired and turns back to normal.' Alistair's peircing eyes glinted as he spoke. He spoke in a hard and intimidating manner, which wasn't usual for him. 'And who, pray, are you?' As Alistair spoke, Audrey slowly stopped crying. Probably reassured by his presence. He was all she had. Despite being bloody and wet, and her eyes being puffy from crying, she still had an enchanting charm to her. She clasped her silk shawl about her shoulders and looked up at Darkray warily.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:38 pm

"hey tough guy, you don't want to get on my nerve... like that chic over there." Glared Darkray, he aproached the guy and said: "keep your pet under control will ya? If she goes stray who knows what might happen to her?" Then he glared at Audrey, "you pathetic being, killing without meaning to, I despite that." Darkray then turned to walk away, majorly disapointed about tonight, two carnages but no fun whatsoever.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Alistair growled under his breath and sparks flew from his heels and fingertips. His palms ignited. 'I don't care who you are, quite frankly. She can't HELP it!' He yelled at Darkray. 'Shes not a headcase. She just can't control it.' He spat. 'And shes my sister. Not a pet.' The vampire's eyes glowed with hellfire. He didn't care if someone insulted him, but if they harmed his last living relative, he usually wouldn't hesitate to cook them.

Behind him, making sure he didn't notice, Audrey slunk away. She didn't want to be at the scene of her horrific crime any longer. Once out of view, she ran as fast as her legs would carry her to the park. The gates were shut at this hour but no matter. Closing her eyes, her body began to liquify until she was a fine, ghostly mist. She stepped through the iron gates and became flesh and blood once more. Once she reached the fountain, which was quite large, she sat on the rim then lay in it until the water had completely engulfed her. She liked it this way. It was much calmer. She had no trouble breathing underwater. She knew Alistair would know where to find her, but no one else did. And that was all that mattered.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm

"Ah, at least someone got mad tonight" thought Darkray. Upon noticing Alistair's hand, Darkray said: "So the kitty wants to play? alright, come on, I'm in a good mood now. How many pieces do you want to have left? I'll let you pick the number!" He approached Alistair slowly and confidently, staring straight in his eyes. As he walked, he split himself in two, making a total three of himself, and continued walking towards Alistair. Darkray's bloodlust rises steadily, his eyes became two pools of shadow, and from his mouth poured a thick, black mist; he sneered. Two Darkrays glided toward Alistair with great speed, their silver robes flutters, their fists ready to strike. The third one stood still and watched in amusement.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 am

Blackshayne's glasses toppled off her nose and face as this intruder grabbed her neck, and pinnd her against the wall. She snarled into his face, her eyes turning a midnight blue immidately.

Blackshayne was not a happy person.

Her body rippled, as though pythons resided underneath her skin. Her skin began to grow darker, and her teeth were growing longer and sharper. She hissed at him as his face neared hers, his true voice humming through her shifting bones.

You wonder why I know so much about you? I am the icon of shadow, no more, no less. I am any thing that is dark, look inside your heart oh DARK one...and you know for sure there is darkness there, soooo much darkness. I reside within you, I know every of thoughts and feelings. Not just you, but any creature who has surrendered to their darkness. You are strong, but are you strong enough to face your own darkness?" His hand tightened around her neck, causing her to shift faster.

Her spiny ridges pierced into the building, as though it was paper. She had talons now, that grew at an alarming rate. Her shoulders were rolling forward, and cracking sickly.

"Are you strong enough to face me?" he growled.

Her eyes, merciless and unblinking, stared straight into his. He said something, but she couldn't hear it. Rage deafend her. Bloodlust blinded her. She wanted to destroy the idiot that pinned her, to rip his face off, and slowly skin him. Before she could carry out her thoughts, he released her as two humans approached. Her eyes remained a cold midnight blue as he disappeared, his last words echoing in the night. Her gaze looked back as the humans came closer.

Without warning, her black sword whistled through the air, ripping their faces open in a flash of steel. They screamed at their eyes were severed, and dropped to the ground, covering their faces to no avail as their blood sprayed through their fingers. Her sword was sheathed as quickly as it had been brought out, her fingers flaring softly as she released the hilt. With their screams piercing the night, she turned and left, stepping on her sunglasses audibly, allowing the rain to run into her once again dark eyes.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:39 am

Audrey dared not leave her watery hideaway. The peircing human screams travelled through the park and sounded muffled to her ears through the water. 'They found the bodies...' She thought, as the water became a faded pink, her bloody hair, clothes and skin becoming clean as it transferred to the water instead. She stayed there, unmoving, unblinking. The guilt of leaving her brother alone with a psycho piled upon the guilt of having murdered and fed on some humans. Her large eyes flickered shut. She'd stay here until she had to. When the darkness begins to fade.

Alistair combusted, his entire body aflame. 'We don't have time for thi-' He glanced sideways at Audrey. Only she wasn't there. 'For the love of...' Two screams peirced the air, causing Alistair to glance widely around. 'Has she done it again?' He thought aloud, not caring about the shadowy threat before him. He kept burning from head to toe, the rain not seeming to have much affect. No smoke rose from him as he burned. Probably as hellfire is different from regular fire. The flames grew larger until he was a ball of flame, no human-like outline remaining. He intended to block any oncoming attacks. He didn't want to fight. Not now.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:21 pm

The two Darkrays fade into a pool of black mist before they reach Alistair. Upon noticing the two scream, the real Darkray realized that Blackshayne unknowingly did him a big favor of killing the ones he's indebted to. "Now I won't have to pay back that five hundred grand." He murmurs to himself happily. He thinks to himself: -well, tonight wasn't as bad. I got my entertainment, and my debts out of the way. But where is that chic?- He told Alistair: "Fangboy, pretty fireworks there! you can make money off of that. But where's your sis? I'm telling you, man, she does not look stable. Instead of showing off pretty flames you should be frantically searching for her." Darkray does not feel like fighting anymore, he felt that there are enough carnage for the night and does not wish to see anymore.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:52 pm

The flaming vampire inhaled, his flames disappearing, seeming to fly into his mouth and down his throat. He coughed a little and popped a heartburn tablet from a tin in his shirt pocket. 'I have an idea of where she may be.' He mumbled, mopping soot off his jeans. 'But I think people are going to start to notice the body pile going on around here.' He hissed, nudging a body with his foot. 'I should go find her anyway.'

A man wandering home from a nearby bar stopped by the fountain, having noticed what he thought was a silk dress. Upon closer inspection, he noticed someone attatched to it. 'Hey...hey!' He said drunkenly, seeing if Audrey could hear him. Audrey surfaced, tilting her head in annoyance. 'What?' She snapped, bearing her fangs. The man just continued walking. She glared at him until he left, before looking around. The fountain was bloody with what had come off her clothes and hair. This was no longer a good hiding place. Hoisting herself onto the rim of the fountain, the onto the pavement, she skitted away into the trees. Away from people.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 pm

"Ah, as a thanks for entertaining me, I'll take care of those corpses. You go find her, and put her on a leash next time!" Darkray's eyes became two black pools again and blacks portals formed under the bodies, sucking them in and spit them out again somewhere far from Earth. He was about to fade away again when he suddenly he remembers his financial problems, a few centuries ago he would never offer any beings what he was about to offer Alistair. He told Alistair: "hey! for twenty bucks I could get your sister here to you right now, immediately, unharmed, what do you say?" Darkray tried to smile in a friendly way, but it only made him look more sinister.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBride on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:28 am

Raising an eyebrow, Alistair dug deep into his back pocket. He pulled out two $10 notes. 'What does this include?' He rolled the two notes into a tube. 'As you did seem as though you were going to kill her earlier.' He gazed up at the sky, the rain hitting his face hard like many small bullets. 'She goes to wherever the water is. But there seems to be no shortage tonight.'

The trunk of the tree that Audrey was attempting to climb was slippery from the rain, understandably. She growled under her breath a little. Her eyes glowed menacingly in the dark. She closed her eyes and slowly became a fine mist again. She turned to face the large tree. She became what seemed to be many small droplets suspended in mid air, arranging themselves into Audrey like a jigsaw. Her colour was very faded but still there. She leapt up, then began to cascade upwards, the many droplets bouncing onto the tree. Faded browns, dusty pinks and glowing whites danced up the tree, no longer forming Audrey anymore. Once at a fairly high up but sturdy branch, Audrey peiced herself back together and was flesh and blood once more. Somewhat out of breath from this, she wrapped her arms in her shawl and promptly fell asleep, stretched across the branch.

NeonBride
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!