Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Silence Kills

When Silence Kills

a part of “When Silence Kills”, a fictional universe by Kawaii Desu.

A group of Young Adults with a 'pretty past' have recieved a mysterious invitation to one of the most prestigious Universities in the state, only to once again be reunited with their enemy of the past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Silence Kills”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When Silence Kills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When Silence Kills"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: When Silence Kills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Heyooo. This looks pretty interesting, and I'd like to reserve Ryan Oscar Thomas, please.

But I have to ask, simply because I watch the show and this here looked so damn familiar... Was this inspired by Pretty Little Liars? Because it is honestly an AWFUL lot like it, haha. Not that that's a bad thing. Love that show...

Edit: Wow, whoops! Didn't notice that Ryan was taken. Likely by you, GM? Sorry about that. In that case, I'd like to reserve Alex Stone. Guess I just assumed that all the roles were open, since they were all displayed, haha.
Last edited by Savader on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

I would be interested in playing the role of Anna Green. As I am on my phone, I can't copy the character sheet from the introduction page. Could you possibly send it to me in a private message without it being in the code box? Thanks. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Hey. Could I reserve Phoebe Tonkin please? Thanks!

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Hi. Could I reserve Lily Collins, but would it be alright to change her to Danielle Campbell?

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:32 am

Reserve me Alex Stone please! c;
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery,
In the courage that drives one person,
To stand up for another

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:21 am

Can i reserve Karen Gillan please?
Elise x

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koiifiish on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Hello there! Would it be alright with you if I made a friend to one of the characters in the group? Please let me know if that would be okay, and I'll send the character sheet as soon as possible!
koiifiish
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." → Harry Potter

koiifiish
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!