Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When The Moon Rises || The Dolls Wake

a part of “When The Moon Rises || The Dolls Wake”, a fictional universe by xxMCxMIKEYxx.

{ Please look inside I'm horrible at descriptions.|| OPEN || All roles taken. }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When The Moon Rises || The Dolls Wake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 am

Reserve and ask questions here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: When The Moon Rises || The Dolls Wake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 am

Can I reserve sloth with the face claim of Shiro from Deadman Wonderland?
Her hex will be red
If I were a sin, I would definitely be sloth. I procrastinate too much for my own good. Kawaii~

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:32 am

Reserved! I would be sloth to. xD

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:35 am

Hey there! Could I reserve Wrath, if that is alright? ;)

FC will be Mahiro Fuwa and hex shall be #990033

As for a Sin, I’d have to say Wrath! Since I’m a little temperamental, haha ~

'Kawaii~'

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

Reserved!

-A random Homestuck gif appeared out of nowhere!-

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 am

Sorry to be annoying, but I've decided to change my FC to Ryuji Suguro if that's ok? ^^'

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:29 am

Totally fine!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 am

Ollo Mikey-San! I'd love to join up as Lust~
FC|| Tyki Mikk
Hex||#Bf0080
I mean this roleplay, just like the others you've made, is so Kawaii!<3

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:12 am

Alli-San! Reserved~ Your roleplays are so kawaii too~!
S-senpai o//o
Last edited by xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:13 am

Ello, could I reserve Greed by any chance?

My FC is A-ya from Bookmark of Demise project, his hex will be #ffd500

(I'll try to find a gif for the front page of normal size.)

If I was to be one of the sins, definitely would be Sloth.

Also... Kawaii~.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

Reserved my fellow kouhai!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 am

Mikey-san, is there a certain Character Sheet you want us to use?

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:26 am

No, just as long as you have the basics from my character sheet given.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clarent on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if I would be able to reserve Envy by any chance? :3

The faceclaim I was thinking of going with would be Irisviel Von Einzbern from Fate/Zero.

The hex coloration would be #008040 <----- *Insert green with Envy pun here*

For sins I'd have to say I can be very lazy at times, so Sloth is what I'd have to go with. And for the final bit to prove that I actually read through everything...

Kawaii~

Clarent
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:50 pm

So... I finished Dominic but... I may've went over board on his background... I did a lot of assuming and twisting so! If I messed anything up Kouhai lemme know so I can fix it 'kay? Sorry again if I was all assumey and you didn't want that...

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Hi there! This roleplay seems quite intriguing! Might I be able to reserve the role of Pride if he's not already taken? Ugh, I had quite the difficult time finding a face claim. I think I'll probably go with Shuuya Kano from Kagerou Project/Mekaku City Actors if that's alright with you! And for the hex code, I'd be using #CC6600.

Hm. If I were one of the 7 deadly sins I feel like I'd either be gluttony or sloth. Which are both horribly un- kawaii~
Last edited by buggleuggy on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Reserved, and reserved! All the roles are full! :O {EDIT} NVM! One more left! xD

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 pm

*Sees FC from Kagerou Project. Flails arms*

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Cool, two characters from vocaloid series. Was actually just watching a pretty cool arrangement of Outer Science. N'ways, CS'll be up tomorrow.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:51 am

THE LAST ROLE IS TAKEN! :D

Also if anyone touches my Alli-Senpai, fingers will be cut off...

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:52 pm

xxMCxMIKEYxx wrote:THE LAST ROLE IS TAKEN! :D

Also if anyone touches my Alli-Senpai, fingers will be cut off...

...Then how are they going to write up CS's, Mikey? Said finger-cutting would have to take place afterwards.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!