When the Music Plays

When the Music Plays

a part of “When the Music Plays”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

A nameless girl is made into a weapon and controlled by "good" and "bad" music. But what happens when she's left in silence after failing to kill her target?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the Music Plays”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When the Music Plays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Gomenasai!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

I promise I'll get a post up this Saturday! I am sorry for making you guys wait for so long. I haven't forgotten this rp. I am trying to catch up on everything.

EDIT:

Omg I finally posted. I am sorry that took me so long XP
"What happened to your forehead?"
"A fork."
"A fork?"
"Yes, sir. I wish I'd been eating with a spoon."
"You stabbed yourself with a fork?"
"It flipped."
"Flipped?"
"The fork."
"A flipped fork?"
"It flicked my forehead."
Pausing in the counting of my change, he gave me a narrow look.
"That's right," I said. "A flipped fork flicked my forehead.”
― Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:18 am

Sorry for the triple post here but.. um... is this rp dead? :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:25 am

Oh, I didn't realize it was my turn to post. When the OOC died down, I thought it did to.

I'm willing to continue if everyone else is. :)

almostinsane
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu May 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Okay I now assume this is dead and will retract my character :( if I am wrong, let me know and I'll come back.

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!