Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Where do we draw the line?

a part of “Where do we draw the line?”, a fictional universe by Sacred Wolf.

Love has a heartbeat; it has a rhythm that cannot stop once started. It does not choose who to beat for, but from a single glance; it can dance within seconds and burst within minutes. How does one find love in a time of war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where do we draw the line?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu May 24, 2012 1:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Where do we draw the line?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"To live is to breath, to breath is to live, but what is it to truly understand the meaning of life's existence and purpose?"
"There is nothing wrong with dying alone. It's just how life works. But who wants to live alone?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Where do we draw the line?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu May 24, 2012 1:59 am

decisions, decisions... I like elves, but I would kinda like to play as one of the human princes, either the newly crowned "king" or his brother...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu May 24, 2012 2:10 am

Feel free to play whomever you wish :3

Sacred Wolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 am

I would like to have the elvish princess, I'm working on her profile as we speak, but it might take me a while. Latest will probably be tomorrow.

KittyKLL
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu May 24, 2012 3:46 am

submitted a profile for the new king/former crown prince

demented-tiger
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

Working on a CS for the Female Elf Assasin ^^
At the latest, it should be up tonight.
Last edited by RainbowFace on Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RainbowFace
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Thu May 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Im working on a sheet for the Elf Princess should have her up sometime this evening. This looks like a very interesting, and well done RP, hope I get the part.
I've got five words that equal kick ass.
Anime schoolgirl -vs- Giant Samurai

Love me Not
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manyfacesofthemoon on Thu May 24, 2012 4:44 pm

If it's alright, I'd like to make a profile for the King/Prince. I shall have him submitted by the end of the day!

Manyfacesofthemoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Thu May 24, 2012 6:32 pm

I've submitted y character.
Hope she's okay ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm

ROLES
Will be available until Monday, May 28th or Tuesday, May 29th.
I will choose my characters then and those chosen will have there characters put on the first post! Just an F.Y.I. if you are wondering if I accepted your characters or not. I think this should be sufficient time to tweak/edit/add whatever to your characters and submitt characters if you wish.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am

I've submitted my chara ^^
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!