Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Where Have You Been

Where Have You Been

a part of “Where Have You Been”, a fictional universe by shatari19.

A princess and an assassin. Their paths cross for better or for worse. Can they love one another? Or..will the world crumble around them? More inside! Active Gm! [No Spots!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where Have You Been”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Where Have You Been

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Where Have You Been"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Where Have You Been

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello, I would like to apply for the female role. This would be my first 1x1 RP (:

Also, you misspelled someone.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 pm

^^ Thank you for reading the rules. XD Feel free to post your character at any time. I'm working on mine now. ^^

shatari19
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Awesome, do you have a skeleton that you would like me to follow? (:

I'll post her sometime soon hopefully~ ^^

paokikipao
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Not really ^^ Just whatever you want and however pretty! ^^

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyslexicAngel713 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Darn it! Finally a role play that looked interesting....I even had my non-dyslexic brother come find the word you misspelled.....:/

If you ever need another player or want to do a 1x1 like this, let me know. It's totally my type of thing.

DyslexicAngel713
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Aww! I will! ^^ I'm sure I'll eventually have another one similar. XD The only other one I have in mind right now is of one of mine that's died. :( sadly. lol But it's more moderny. :P

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyslexicAngel713 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Well, seriously, hit me up! :D

DyslexicAngel713
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 pm

I am almost finished with my character, I'm sorry for the delay~ (:

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 pm

I just finished her up. I hope she's ok (:

I didn't know whether to use a realistic picture, so at the end I decided on her. Please tell me if you want to change anything. ^^

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 am

I absolutely love her!!!! :) realistic is fine. The only reason I used the pics I did was because it fit my character perfectly. ^^ otherwise I usually try to do realistic :p

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

Great! I am so glad you do~ :D

That's fine, I also like your character ^___^

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 pm

:D yay!! I'm so glad you like him ^^

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Just finished posting, I'm sorry if my posts are kind of slow as in moving on to what's going to happen next, since I really don't know what tannin will do next I am focusing on her reactions (: I hope that's OK.

Also, before I forget if you have any suggestions as to my posts please don't hesitate to say so, whether it being changing the font and leaving it like yours, or taking the color off or anything~

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:13 pm

It's fine! :) I've loved all of your posts! :D I've been trying to workout exactly what I wish for Tannin to do. ;) I've almost it figured out how I want it. I think I'm going to have him take Alissa to the Assassins hideout. :)

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh thank you very much~! I have also loved every single one of your posts as well, honestly, I am so glad I joined this RP.

All right, well I'll be waiting for your post patiently *cough I really mean to say eagerly cough* haha ^^ (:

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you! ;D I always worry my posts are terrible! Lol I'm so glad that you joined! :D I'm actually still at work or I'd already have gotten you a reply! Ill get it done as soon as I get home!!! :D on a positive note, I'm off for the next three days!

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh no, I think you are an awesome writer and I really like your writing style, so please don't think that your posts are terrible when they are really good.

I understand, ^^ don't worry I'll be waiting to read your new post as soon as you post it.

Awww that's great~! :DD I'm on vacations so I can write often :'3

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 pm

^^ It's funny because I started rping on a Harry Potter website and then took a three year break. I found this site and was like...hmm, I'll give it another try. So since I've been on this site I've been trying to better my writing. ^^ I'm glad that it's paid off. XD

I'm back! I'll get started on a post! :3 I have family down so they wanted to go out for dinner. lol of course..since I was wanting to get back on here. Hahah ;)

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Really? Well I am glad you started roleplaying again :D And I don't know how good you were before but I sure think you are a good writer.

To be honest I don't have that long that I started roleplaying, a couple of moths but I've always loved writing. I used to write short stories and sometimes even dreams of mine (I have the strangest dreams xD) and I started a small fanfic but that's about it.

Yay! :D haha I can't wait ^.~

paokikipao
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!