Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Who could Love the Big Bad Wolf?

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Who could Love the Big Bad Wolf?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 pm

IC

"Lil' Red Riding Hood"

[howls]

Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?
Why it's Little Red Ridin' Hood

Hey there Little Red Riding Hood
You sure are lookin' good
You're everything a big bad wolf would want

Listen to me [howl]

Two weeks ago High Schooler every where graduated and moved out on their own. into a world of adventure and freedom. Along with them where 4 girls who have been best friends since Kindergarden. They finally have their own place to share, their dream house out on the edge of Emerald Forest.

Little Red Ridin' Hood
I don't think even big girls should
Go walkin' in these spooky old woods alone

[howls]

What big eyes you have
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad
So, just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a way

What full lips you have
They're sure to lure someone bad
So, until you get to grandma's place
I think you ought to walk, with me and be safe

what they don't know is they arn't the only ones inhabiting that forest area. Each girl wants to explore the forest (and each will), only to meet the very, prediter like boys that run the forest. Each of the boys has a secret they share, being brothers in more ways than one. They are forbidden to tell anyone their secret by the Alpha male, and if the law is broken punishment is death. what will happen when they meet? will sparks fly or will the dinner bell ring?

I'm gonna keep my sheep suit on
Till I'm sure that you've been shown
That I can be trusted walkin' with you alone

[howls]

Little Red Ridin' Hood
I'd like to hold you if I could
But you might think I'm a big bad wolf, so I won't

[howls]

What a big heart I have
The better to love you with
Little Red Ridin' Hood
Even bad wolves can be good

I'll try to be satisfied
Just to walk close by your side
Maybe you'll see things my way
Before we get to grandma's place

Little Red Ridin' Hood
You sure are lookin' good
You're everything a big bad wolf could want

[howls]
(Baaa)

Humans(Girls):
1. Emotionless
2. Lego

Were Wolfs(boys):
1. Reserved-Winds Of Fate
2. Reserved for Howls

Human Character Sheet:
Name: (full name and nick name)
Picture: (preferably realistic)
Job:
Dislikes: (at least 10)
Fears: (only one required but more would help)
Dream:(only one required but elaborate)
Other:

Were Wolf Character Sheet:
Human Name:(full name and nick name)
Wolf Name:
Picture:(preferably realistic)
Picture of wolf form:(preferably realistic)
Job:
Dislikes:(at least 10)
Fears: (only one required but more would help)
Dream:(only one required but elaborate)
Other:
Crush:

Rules:
Lego's Apex Predator is my Co-GM
1. be nice
2. fighting and romance are encouraged
3. no god moding
4. as of right now there are only 8 spots open so its first come first serve unless you REALLY want in this rp, then you can message me or lego and we'll confer and decide if there is enough room.
5. NO ZOMBIES, VAMIRES, FLYING MONKEYS, SANTA'S ELVES, FAIRIES OR ZOMBIE VAMPIRE ELF FAIRY FLYING MONKEYS WHO WORK FOR SANTA!
6. what lego says goes
7. pm me if you want to be a female were wolf and ill see what i can do
8. we can only pause for so long so let me know if you'll be gone
9. Dont post if your gonna leave. its just rude.
10. put <3 at the end of your cherry sheet if you read the rules.
Last edited by emotionless on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Who could Love the Big Bad Wolf?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun May 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Image anotherName: Trish Amorette Hamlin-Bayne; Trishy or Amorette some people use her last name
Picture: see right
Job: Doctor (In-training)/Model
Likes: Taking care of people, singing, writing, dancing, music, movies, art, taking pictures, drawing, baking, and cooking
Dislikes: Idiots, abusive people, stereotypes, bad music, messing up, failing at anything, forgetting something, when she loses her train of thought, her mother, and losing a patient
Fears: Astraphobia (fear of thunder, lightning and storms), Necrophobia (fear of death and/or the dead), and Chiroptophobia (fear/dislike of bats)
Dream: Become a professional ballroom dancer like on Dancing with the Stars and be the best doctor she could be.
Other: Trish has Denny, a Yorkshire terrier, Jenny, a Chihuahua, and Chris, a Scottish Fold

<3
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon May 23, 2011 1:25 am

LEGOOOOO READ THE DICRIPTION OF THE RP!!!!! grrrr for a co-gm you really don't pay attention. you can be a doctor in training, as in soon to go to college for it but you cant BE a doctor YOUR FRESH OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL WOMAN! lol model thing works tho. =] accepted all except the doctor part. put in training with it and it should be fine. when i thought up job i was thinking something normal...like waitress but hell...a model works...i think. =]

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon May 23, 2011 1:49 am

Human Character Sheet:
Name: Diedre Kali Marie Night
Picture: Image
Job: Music store manager/Radio star
Animals
Books
Poetry
Her friends
The Emerald Forest
Autumn
Thunderstorms
Music
Singing
Writing
Helping others
Honesty
sarcasm

Dislikes:
Mean people
Liars
Lying
Feeling Helpless
people who dont' respect her opinion
sexist people
racist people
people prejudice in any way
Abusive/bullies
people without a sense of humor

Fears: Monophobia (is an acute fear of being alone), Agateophobia (Fear of insanity)
Dream:To change the world. She was always told one person couldn't change the world so she's determined to help someone, change their life for the better no matter what.
Other: she was one of two until her twin was killed in a car accedent thanks to their mother who went literally crazy and drove them all into the front end of another car when she was 15. This is the reason for her Monophobia and Agateophobia.
Last edited by emotionless on Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue May 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Interesting idea I look forward to creating a character. A boy will suffice....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm

=D THANK YOU WINDS! Spot offically reserved!

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Human Name: Christian Aden Jarison
Wolf Name: Tiger
Picture:
Picture of Wolf Form:
Job: Bartender/Model
2) Hanging Out
3) Club Hopping
4) Music
5) Singing
6) Modeling
7) Writing
8) Being Free
9) Running & Exercising
10) Cooking

Dislikes:
1) Pure Silver
2) Hunters
3) Being Caged In, Trapped, and Chained Down
4) Ungrateful Individuals
5) Overly Loose/Flirtatious Females
6) Disrespectful Individuals
7) Racism
8) Sarcasm (he doesn't like it done to him, but he will actually speak sarcastically to others)
9) Conceited Individuals
10) Stereotypes

Fears: He has been a free spirit all his life and the one thing that scares him above all else is being captive, being chained down and being caged in.
Dream: To form a beautiful relationship with someone and have his own set of children, preferably 2 boys. To have a Modeling Agency make his dream of becoming a famous and successful model a reality.
Other: Quite the martial artist and savage hunter.
Crush: None one in particular yet. He's a ladies man and loves to please. Christian is very independent, and even though he's a member of the pack, he doesn't follow their rules strictly, if at all. He is more of a lone wolf, doing what he feels needs to be done. The only other wolf he respects is the Alpha, but even then he can be very rebellious. He is very strong and very fast, doing things that would bewilder the human mind.
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ❤MewMewMama❤ on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Name: Vivianna "Vivi" Babineaux
Picture: Image
Job: Waitress at a Coffee Shop
~Cigarettes
~Paris
~Romance novels
~Paintings
~Cats
~Fine fashion
~Delicious cuisine
~Fancy restuarants
~Travel
~World affairs/history
~Fine licquor/wines/prime beer
Dislikes:
~Mayonise
~Fast food
~Cheap stuff
~(Wo)Men who stink
~Drool
~Being in one place for too long
~Being sick
~Sexists
~Onions
~Being mocked for being French

Fears:
~Pain
~Fire
~Being alone at night
~Starvation
~[Her]Blood
Dream: To travel the world.
Other: Kittie-Paperdoll
"I prevail with loving grace. . ."

❤MewMewMama❤
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 pm

accepted Mew and Winds
im waiting for the other male and if you guys know anyone else who is into this kinda rp please invite them. =]

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Ya know what? I actually thought that I would have to repost my character cause my computer messed up but apparently it posted and thanks for the acceptance, looking forward to this

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 am

Human Name: Tyr Southstar
Wolf Name: Fenrir
Picture: (I'll get the pictures for you when I'm on my laptop)
Picture of wolf form:
Job: waiter
hunting,
running,
the other werewolves,
chasing things,
hitting/biting things,
working,
Meat,
Shoes,
Writing.
Dislikes:
People,
Talking,
Films,
Video games,
Cities,
Cars,
Motorbikes,
ButtOns,
Cereal,
Traffic lights.
Fears: People hurting him or hunting him down. He fears being taken away from the other werewolves and does not wish robe taken from them and placed in a crowded area as people make him nervous.
Dream: To lose his human form and remain a wolf - as long as he can retain his human mind. From there he wishes to lead his own pack.
Other: He can get quite aggressive and trys to be dominant. However, he lacks the strength. He can run fast, but needs a hand taking down larger prey. He often tries to train himselfto be stronger so that he can one day defeat one of the others in a sparring match.
Crush:
(I know his likes and dislikes are vague, but he really isn't cooperating with me at the moment - he says you guys will get to know him more as the RP goes on).
Last edited by goblinslayer on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 am

I suppose you can put me up for another guy like planned unless you've got someone coming. Though I'd like to point out that I'm the only one who did <3....I feel lonely.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am

I'd like to reserve a girl please if this thing is still going ^^.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I do believe it is still going, but we are in need of male characters not female.......It's up to emotionless though, but we are seriously insufficient in the number of male characters. Currently there is ONE accepted male and one who has submitted a sheet but hasn't been accepted yet. We have three females already, but I suppose the ratio of male to female can be 2 to 1, lol...............

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:01 pm

@Sarcasm
It's still going. I'd put you up there as reserved but I didin't make the thing.

@Winds of Fate

I'm going to be working on my male character. With Howls character, Goblinslayer, and myself that would fill up the boy slots.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Ah...so then you do need a girl?:O

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Yes we've got space for one more girl.

Here is the beginning of the boy emotionles:
Human Name: Tyler Markus Matthew Harvick/ Ty, Mark, Matt, or Harvick (You can also use just about anything...the one name you should never use is Callien only his mother called him that)
Wolf Name: Fury
Picture: See left
Picture of wolf form: Click link
Job: Tyler works as an intern in the Police department...he mostly files paperwork.
His job
His family for the most part
jogging
helping others
music
playing the drums and guitar
energy drinks
Cake
Peeps (The candy kind like the bunnies and chicks)
Dislikes:
Getting in fights with the pack
Being threatened
Disagreeing with his sisters
Being made fun of
Being interrupted when doing anything
Coffee
Vegetables
Someone acted more dominate then him
Someone butchering his name
Loud music...it hurts his ears
Fears: Loosing a member of his pack like his mother died, having someone replace him in the pack, and displeasing the Alpha aka dad.
Dream: Tyler just wants to please his father and that is extremely hard to do. Luckily Tyler has a backup plan. If being the Alpha doesn't work out he rather be the Sheriff of the police or a musician of some sort. Tyler also secretly wants to be Alpha after his dad dies but that isn't going to happen any time soon.
Other: Tyler has a tattoo on the inside of his left wrist in cursive that says "Marcia" which is his mother's name. Otherwise he's pretty normal.
Crush: Nina Bralin
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Human Character Sheet:
Name: Nina Bralin
Job: Pianist and Cellist Teacher/At home Tutor
Rain
Mozart
Bach
Cats
Piano
Blueberries
Most animals in general
Art
Independence
Free Spirits
Picasios Blue Period
Cello
Dislikes:
Restrictions
Too much Sun
Arguing
Lazy People
Lightning
Thunder
Bees
Rap Music
Sour things
Fears: Apiphobia, the fear of bees and Brontophobia, the fear of lightning.
Dream: Since Nina was seven, she always had the ability to play music with such warmth and soul that it was obvious she was meant to play perfessionally. Her body craved to be able to play day and night, so as she grew older that was more or less what she did. She was a smart girl so she never really had to study as much as the rest of her friends and kids her age. All her efforts were placed into the Piano and Cello. As she grew up, she became what her parents and friends considered "Free Spirtied types" though she didn't agree with labels.
She did what she wanted, when she wanted in a non spoiled sort of way. She didn't allow her parents to dote on her, but instead had them give her freedom to play when she pleased and go where she pleased so long as she got good grades. Now after highschool, she's working with truly spoiled children in an attempt to pass around the music bug and share her love of it.
Other:Allergic to oranges.
Loves blueberries so much, she keep them in a fridge at all times for snack purposes<3

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry idk what happened r how this got going so fast, but yes everyone is accepted. i sent out PMS and didnt check it lol! i just knew who wanted in and who didnt. =] well it looks like we are full. =]

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Yay :D Can't wait to start ;D.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!