Why hello there.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Why hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodle. on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello.

Ello. For those of you bothering to read this, I would like to start by thanking you for taking your time to look at this thread. So I am truthfully not the most interesting person, but I will tell you a bit about me. Well first: I'm a girl. My birthday is the day after Valentine's(February 15th), but I'm not going to tell you my age. As far as roleplaying goes, I like realistic, but don't get me wrong, I love fantasy. I have been on other roleplaying sites before, so I'm not completely new at this. I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I'm a little rusty, so if my grammar and capitalization are off, I apologize. My favorite color is mint green, and I love strawberries. I consider myself somewhat of an advanced roleplayer, but not a super duper advanced one, as I said: I'm a little rusty. Alright that's just about it, so thanks for reading!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

doodle.
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Why hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fawnrhonu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:16 am

Welcome to the site, I also like strawberries
~
~~You reap what you sow ~ ~

☆ Logan Rhonu ☆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fawnrhonu
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodle. on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks, it's always nice to meet someone who likes the same thing you do.

doodle.
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashenblaze on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:51 am

Nice to meetchou^^

Ashenblaze
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodle. on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Right back at you. :]

doodle.
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theonewhoruns on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Welcome to RPG Doodle

theonewhoruns
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Nice to meet you! I'm new here, too.
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!