Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Why So Serious?

Why So Serious?

a part of “Why So Serious?”, a fictional universe by Sophia & Sovia.

"Oh yes, let's spend our winter break at a winter home up north only to be held captive by an insane kidnapper that can barely keep his thoughts together."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Why So Serious?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Why So Serious?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 am

The story is going to commence soon but first I am each room is going to have house two characters since there are only four bedrooms, except for the master bedroom. First I'd like to make a map of the house, here are the links:

Key:
* Diamond shapes are windows
* The break segment of each room are doors

Second Floor
First Floor
Attic
Basement

I leave the rooming situation in your hands so that you can decide who you want to roommate with as I work on the first post. If you have not chosen your roommate then once I finish the first post I will choose for you. The rooming accommodation go as followed:

Room One: Kalara Turner & Bella White
Room Two: Kathrine Evans & Emily K.
Room Three: Alik Vasin & Alex Evans
Room Four:Remi Winters
Master Bedroom: -Locked-
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Posting Has Commenced

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Posting Initialized

Posting has commenced meaning everyone may now post in the IC and reading my first post should inform you on how your first post should be like. Bedroom accommodation and layout of the house are listed above which can also be found in the IC's front page.

COMMENCE POSTING =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 pm

I have posted! Sory for the lengthy, it's a tad short... :)
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm

@Killer: No, it's perfect I surely did not write a lot just writing for three characters made it seem that way lol

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

i'm posting in like a hour
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:43 pm

@Fruity: Alrighty, so just you and Angel.I'm already liking this ^^

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I woke up late sorry. >< lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:01 am

Yeah, I just took a peek at the IC. Can we like please allow others to post before posting ourselves because Fruity have yet to post and I have to make a long post just to take account on everything that just happened. Let's simply post after everyone else has posted. For example; I've only posted once so I kinda expected only one post from everyone but instead I've got about four posts from three people and none from Fruity. This will keep from leaving people behind because I'm obviously behind and without my posts the story cannot progress.

Alrighty, enough of my seriousness off to the IC to come up with a post. I'm a bit surprised at this but also happy that yah are so involved.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

How come I have a feeling that before all of his is over that Kalara and Kathrine are gonna have a fight? Lol, am I the only one?

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 am

Rofl I have the exact opposite feeling. I have a feeling after this tramatic event if your charr lives Kalara and Kathrine are going to have a better outlook on eachother and be coool. .-.

Btw idk if im allowed to do this on here...but if anyone likes bleach the anime you should totally check out this rp. It looks good. :3

roleplay/bleach-insurrection/

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Dead?! Psh, as if I'd let that happen! Sorry though about the whole disappearance but my computer decided to die on my RAM and had to get a replacement (Which still has not come) so I decided to buy a laptop but first I had to save a little bit -_-. But now that I have a temporary means of getting on here I am able to continue the story. I hope everyone did not lose hope or bailed (I'd understand if you did). Just for a head count who's still active and want to continue...

P.S. I am reading everything and posted.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 am

I'm ready when everyone else is. :3

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!