Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Why the F$*# am I not in class!?

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Why the F$*# am I not in class!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:55 am

Seriously, this is retarded. EVERY DAY for the past like month, I have never been on time for Philosophy. At all. I've CONSISTENTLY been late by at least five minutes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And the past two days I was home sick and taking care of a sick girlfriend, and now it's like, 10:48. I pondered skipping today, but I can't justify it, I really, really, really cannot justify skipping class. But now it's too late to go anyway. So what the fuck!? What is wrong with me? I make my Tuesday and Thursday classes plenty fine. And they're EARLIER than Philosophy is on MWF.

UGGH! Geez man, I told myself I wouldn't do this this semester. That's what screwed me the past year.

Aright, screw this. I'm skipping philosophy, but I'll be DAMNED if it means I'm going to miss Nutrition at 1. (You and I both know very well that if I've missed the first class of the day, the chances of me making the second have decreased DARMATICALLY, and by darmatically, I mean dramatically. But I promise to give it some kind of a shot, so that should raise my chances all of a fraction of a percent, right?)

Freakin' Christ!

:x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:29 pm

Mwaha! I've finally rubbed off on you!

Just know that all your problems are my fault, that will make it all better.

=)

Oh and...

STOP SKIPPING CLASSES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:52 pm

Andy get your ass to class young man.

Lol, Who am I kidding, Thankfully I don't pull April's stunt but then I get to school at times two hours early. Tonight it was only an hour..Sorry.. Follow my lead, Stop doing April's way of getting to class. If you actually show up you might just learn something and you would not have the need to rant. -Grins- I'm not perfect though, Somedays I play April and decide I need my sleep and never get it yet still miss school. Hell next week Friday and Monday I wont even be here at all, But I have a good reason, I wont be in town.

Shutting up before I get off topic lol.

All I have to say is....

Get your butt to class and do your very best! ^_^

-Tonia

~Never will I be duplicated~

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:12 am

AAHHHH who needs Philosophy anywayzzz!!!!!Plus its the first period of the day you won't be awake to know WTF is going on.....I hope......

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Why the F$*# am I not in class!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Editted: Removed

aipsylon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.