Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Why they should be banned.

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Why they should be banned.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Forensic_Anthro should never be banned for realizing my sovereignty!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Saxious should be banned for thinking he has sovereignty. :P

'CAUSE EVERYONE SHOULD WORSHIP ME, THE GOD OF CREEPY CANADIANS EVERYWHERE.
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 pm

The Creepy Candian should be be banned, beacuse if the simple fact if being a creepy candian
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Rarikou should be banned for commenting on my username, 'cause it's been done many, many times already. :V

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

TheCreepyCanadian should be banned for saying something that made other people stop banning others!

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 am

Saxious should be banned for banning me just because!

And for talking to strangers...
And for going to the store yesterday...
And for kicking that puppy this morning...
And for stealing my cake.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 am

That one guy should be banned for not being able to protect his/her cake from me! Also because it is my hobby to kick poppies, so I feel insulted!

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby One Woman Revolution on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Saxious should be banned for kicking flowers. :(

One Woman Revolution
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 am

That one person who's name I forget should be banned because their name wasn't catchy enough for me to remember. D8<
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 am

Loko should be banned for writing loco stuff!

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Sax should be banned for having a nickname for the Saxophone in his/her name. o_o

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 am

Quiz should be banned for being evil!

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Saxious should be banned because I feel like pulling out the ban hammer and using it to curb stomp some souls.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am

Syreaa should be banned for having two aa's in their name! And for having a Pokemon in their signature!
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KerriWestHelm on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 am

Kagerou should be banned because her name makes me think of Kangaroos...which in turn leads to remembering Kangeroo Jack >.>
What more miraculous thing may be told, That fire which all things melts should harden ice and ice, which is congealed with senseless cold should kindle fire by wonderful device? Such is the power of love in gentle mind, That is can alter all the course of kind.
~Excerpt from "My Love Is Like to Ice" By Edmund Spenser

KerriWestHelm
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 am

KerriWestHelm should be banned for associating me with kangaroos!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 am

Kagerou should be banned for having an profil picture with overly cute eyes...This is the grim darkness of the far future...Nothing is cute...NOTHING!!!!

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 am

Saxious should be banned for saying my avatar was cute! :P

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Kagerou should be banned forbeing Kagerou. (I kid.)

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Proclamation should be banned for having an orange and black avatar.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!