Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wild Horse Roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wild Horse Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovethewolf on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:43 am

Name:Rain

Genger:Female

Looks:White with blue eyes

Hoddies:Playing with other foals,singing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovethewolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparklekittenz on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 am

Name: Cocoa
Looks: chestnut body with a white spot above her eyes, light tan mane and tail.
Personality: Brave, loyal, kind (Most of the time), distrusting, fiery.

(Can I join??)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparklekittenz
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorseKisserAndAnimalLover on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Name: Galaxy (give in name by humans)
breed: Gypsy Vanner
Looks: dapple grey and white paint
Personality: caring, friendly, strong, skittish, beautiful, fast, nice, funny, loves other horses,and looking for other horses.

bio: Got separated from herd, and was almost left to die. Was skinny and starving. In tell I found a human and they took me in and let me go loose, and that's when i never came back and i was wondering for a home.
(can i join)

HorseKisserAndAnimalLover
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starmisty on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am

Name ~ Elusive

Gender ~ Mare

Age ~ 4 Years

Appearance ~ A Brown and White pinto mare, with a black mane.

Persona ~ A comedian mare with a love for jokes and fun. And a particularly wild and rowdy mare, as she loves to jump fallen trees or logs.

Starmisty
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fin.the.story on Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:05 pm

Fiona watched the herd, from a distance. The black arabian blended into the shadows, the only brightness being the white diamond mark, on her forehead. She wanted to join them but she wasn't sure if they'd have her. She'd never been part of anything, before.

fin.the.story
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!